Deep! How much money do rappers REALLY have compared to the Global Elite?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #181
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 TizOnly1 said:
If you're wondering why this infographic was made,just read this thread.

Rap fans are ravenously delusional. The way people are riding for these guys, and taking it as a PERSONAL INSULT, to just see rap money put up against larger money.. saying it's racist.. and the worst comment in this thread, saying this graphic shows what our earning ceiling is, as black people... THAT'S the problem.. and that's why this graphic exists.

Rap is not the be all and end all for young n*ggas coming from sh*t environments. n*ggas have to look bigger than that. If you are personally offended by this, you're probably thinking too small. Where's the law saying we can't make money off anything other than entertainment?

That's not to say it isn't an option. These guys all have more money than all of us. Also, it's a lazy, cheap graphic because when you compare nearly anything to the top .001% it'll look weak.

Still the way purple here are connecting so viscerally and emotionally to the idea of being a rapper (taking personal offense, and setting it as an attack on their life's potential), and making rap money, and not connecting AT ALL to the notion of being the next Mark Cuban, speaks to the way we idolize rappers, and sun other options, as if rap really is the Number 1 option, when it obviously isn't, and this graphic illustrates this.

We could also get into how most rappers are literally broke.. Not rich n*gga broke, just broke... but save that for another day.
THIS MAN understands...

NO ONE IS TAKING AWAY FROM RAPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

LOL I'm sure if Hov or Diddy seen this chart they would see it as "inspiration".

They're always trying to find ways to further their business...ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY FOUND THAT OTHER BUSINESS VENTURES ARE FAR MORE LUCRATIVE THAN "RAP MUSIC"...
 5 years ago '05        #182
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
most of those rappers are trash and dont deserve half their money....proof people are idiots
 05-29-2013, 08:49 AM         #183
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe how many idiots do not see the problem in this.

There are all kinds of rich white folks but all black people can do is entertain.
 5 years ago '05        #184
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,264 | Props total: 6357 6357
 pa_general said:
Bro...1st off, Jay-Z is my favorite rapper of ALL TIME regardless of any demeaning negative lyrics he has written in his time.

2nd off, I'd be blessed just to touch .01 % of his money. I aspire to reach his level of success and that of ANYONE on this list.

SO THERE IS NO HATE

You fans can't take any type of criticism or truth in regards to BLATANT REALITY.

All the creators of this infograph did was show you that in the grand scheme of things RAPPERS CANNOT COMPARE TO THE ELITE.

Rap fans need to pull their damn heads out of the sand and see the world for what it is!

There are a # of blacks in the ELITE circle so MISS me with the RACIST, SELF-HATING JARGON.

People talk all this Jay-Z ILLUMINATI crap, but in the BIG PICTURE our rap heroes are LIGHT WEIGHTS compared to the big dogs.

but NO you fools take that as "HATING" on a rapper who obviously has more cash flow than anyone one on this board.

For Hov to go from selling crack to running a $500 million dollar empire in a span of about 10 years is absolutely amazing...

He became more rich in span of time than one of the guys on the chart.... PAPA JOHN, but not one of you "STANS" want to admit that. lol.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF THIS INFOGRAPH!

the point of the infograph is to show a disparity of wealth in what you people believe is some undercover secret society.

I bet HALF YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW THAT A $950 MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR EMPIRE IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A "SMALL BUSINESS"

So Cash Money, Roc-a-fella & all OUR favorite labels combined were actually considered "SMALL BUSINESSES".

You people need to do your RESEARCH.

FOH! lol

This brother speaks truth. You've gained my cosign as well as some props for your powerful post.

By they way..

The Morgans.. The Rockefellers.. & Rothschilds won because they're richer than everyone on this list yet they are not on it. They make the Global Elites on this list look like the average american below the Hip Hop Elites

Owing all news outlets with the throwaway gold excess funds must be nice

/That is all
 5 years ago '12        #185
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 pa_general said:
Keep following these false rappers & their false riches my duke.

& No hate, just an eye opener for people intrigued by all the BS these rappers be spitting.

Diddy, Hov & 50 Cent are very commendable business men...& we can all learn from them...

Why do you think Hov hangs with people like Bill Gates & Warren Buffett?
n*gga u aint intrigued by diddys wealth???? The average american makes like 40,000 a year. Omg if u made 50s money, u would not say "yea this is good, but gates has waaay more than me". n*gga go. What r they being false about?? Look at the forbes, look at there mansions, cars. Whats the false rich?? Point out a rapper on there with false riches. n*gga mutil millions in NEVER false. Ur people musta promised u some sh*t and couldnt fulfill it so u mad at n*ggas wit money. U tryna boycott n*ggas wealth smh.
 05-29-2013, 08:59 AM         #186
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Bro...1st off, Jay-Z is my favorite rapper of ALL TIME regardless of any demeaning negative lyrics he has written in his time.

2nd off, I'd be blessed just to touch .01 % of his money. I aspire to reach his level of success and that of ANYONE on this list.

SO THERE IS NO HATE

You fans can't take any type of criticism or truth in regards to BLATANT REALITY.

All the creators of this infograph did was show you that in the grand scheme of things RAPPERS CANNOT COMPARE TO THE ELITE.

Rap fans need to pull their damn heads out of the sand and see the world for what it is!

There are a # of blacks in the ELITE circle so MISS me with the RACIST, SELF-HATING JARGON.

People talk all this Jay-Z ILLUMINATI crap, but in the BIG PICTURE our rap heroes are LIGHT WEIGHTS compared to the big dogs.

but NO you fools take that as "HATING" on a rapper who obviously has more cash flow than anyone one on this board.

For Hov to go from selling crack to running a $500 million dollar empire in a span of about 10 years is absolutely amazing...

He became more rich in span of time than one of the guys on the chart.... PAPA JOHN, but not one of you "STANS" want to admit that. lol.

the point of the infograph is to show a disparity of wealth in what you people believe is some undercover secret society.

I bet HALF YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW THAT A $950 MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR EMPIRE IS ACTUALLY CONSIDERED A "SMALL BUSINESS"

So Cash Money, Roc-a-fella & all OUR favorite labels combined were actually considered "SMALL BUSINESSES".

FOH! lol
No sh*t, A affiliation with free masonry is not an automatic affiliation with Illuminatti, but whatever club these musicians are a part of Jay and Diddy are a part of it .......But an elite person's salary cannot be compared to a rappers.......different business ventures, different levels of money......I never tried to compare Bill Gates to Jay Z, I did state that both of them have great buisness minds and should be respected on the same level....but you disputed that too....which im not sure why....and then you state that these rappers talk about how they have all this money (which they do) and you wanted to show that the worlds richest man has more money then Jay Z( no sh*t, he has more money then everyone else in the world)......now your trying to mask the hate by saying how much you love Jay, and how its not a black thing......Where is Eminem on your list, Bono? Paul McCartney? Janet Jackson? Lady Gaga?..........this thread is condescending and uses a serious strawman argument to try to single out Hiphop top Elite in an attempt to discredit the amount they have made by comparing to the some of the worlds Richest Man........Papa Johns has 600 million, and 50 has over 300 million......Papa Johns has been in buisness for damn near 30 years......And 50 has been on for 9 years........be serious man..........
 5 years ago '12        #187
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
The infographic is simply stating that rappers that brag actually can't hold a candle to people like Oprah.

Don't know why you getting you're panties in a bunch

lol sh*t give me .01 percent of Diddy's money that's $5.8 million...still enough to make you RICH AS fu*k!
So the fu*k what???? Did they say they can?? The infograph needs to keep sh*t seperate. Whats next? They gonna infograph drug cartels and oprah? Them n*ggas dont give a fu*k bout what oprah makes. Big lopsided comparison graph. Like comparin pizza chains to nike, COMBINE LIKE TERMS!!
 5 years ago '06        #188
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga u aint intrigued by diddys wealth???? The average american makes like 40,000 a year. Omg if u made 50s money, u would not say "yea this is good, but gates has waaay more than me". n*gga go. What r they being false about?? Look at the forbes, look at there mansions, cars. Whats the false rich?? Point out a rapper on there with false riches. n*gga mutil millions in NEVER false. Ur people musta promised u some sh*t and couldnt fulfill it so u mad at n*ggas wit money. U tryna boycott n*ggas wealth smh.
lol 1st off...bro...you look like a "LESBO" in your avi...

2nd off, obviously, you lack any type of INTELLIGENCE what's so ever...

Your reply is that of a TYPICAL butt hurt rap STAN.

You obviously didn't read any attention to my key points

so go play somewhere little boy
 5 years ago '12        #189
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 rashcobar said:
And thier stupid fans believe them
What the fu*k??? And we believe them??? What did they lie about? Oh just cuz other people make more than them the multi millions they have drop in value? bi*ch shut up. The rappers they show arent some lil local artist. Look at the sh*t they buy. U tellin me that 200+ m's is a lie? Thats its nothing u would want cuz it aint billions? Where do u live? U better not b in chicago or detroit slums talkin like u reside in buckinham palace. Take ur $8 an hour check some place else. U kno u wish u could see .1% of any of those rappers money. They could buy u. They could literal pay a price for ur dumb a.ss and own u.
 5 years ago '12        #190
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Is that hard to believe ?? Most americans live check to check and over 50% of americans make less than 34,000 a year. I'm actually surprised it's not lower.

but I've always said on here that even the wealthiest people in hip hop are chump change in the bigger scheme of things.

People like Bill Gates could buy Jay or Puff's entire existence and not even notice the difference in their bank account.

It's crazy that Papa John is richer than anyone in Hip-Hop.
Ok, now compare the wealthiest to God.... Theres always a bigger fish idiot. Imagine how low lifey we on boxden are then. Ur a real dummy. n*gga, rappers who talk bout drugs, s3x, murder, clubs, b00ty, guns etc make more than doctors. fu*kin dumbass. Yall compare sh*t thats not even looking for a comparison. Gates wealth is played out. Compare him to them fu*ks over seas who own 160 room palaces. Oh ok then. And im pretty sure every rapper up there eats papa johns, but does papa john listen to everyone of those rappers??? Ok then idiot. That proves it right there. Smh. And papa johns is a chain....imagine if diddy was a chain... Imagine if it was 500 diddys or jays... U make it seem like a papa johns got ONE store workin for him. He owns a god damn franchise. Its not an at home business. Lunatic. Im sure kfc got more than rappers too. Bafoon.
 5 years ago '05        #191
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,823 | Props total: 3433 3433
 Trelli3Matrix said:
What the fu*k??? And we believe them??? What did they lie about? Oh just cuz other people make more than them the multi millions they have drop in value? bi*ch shut up. The rappers they show arent some lil local artist. Look at the sh*t they buy. U tellin me that 200+ m's is a lie? Thats its nothing u would want cuz it aint billions? Where do u live? U better not b in chicago or detroit slums talkin like u reside in buckinham palace. Take ur $8 an hour check some place else. U kno u wish u could see .1% of any of those rappers money. They could buy u. They could literal pay a price for ur dumb a.ss and own u.
bi*ch Shut up? seriously? Fam, you sound like a fu*king Arsehole _ I live in the UK but your broke bummy self wouldn't know nothing about that because i bet you have never left the US. Piece of sh*t country that it is - fu*k yeah i don't believe how much these rappers say they earn because i ain't a stupid c*nt and i actually stayed in school f*ggot.
 5 years ago '12        #192
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
How can you belittle the accomplishments of someone worth $580 million? All the chart does is show a comparison of wealth. Rappers are often gloating about how much money they have blah blah blah. That chart shows how small the rap industry is, if anything the sh*t is pure inspiration.

How do you explain third world billionaires? Those areas are 30x worse than anything in America.

No one is trying to discredit the accomplishments of Diddy or Hov...they are EXCELLENT businessmen, not even 90% of the world will ever see over 100 million.

Lol if anything the regular working class American should be upset or inspired to go out and get theirs.
Read what OP wrote.... Then i will allow u to explain the definition of "belittle"
 5 years ago '04        #193
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Ok, now compare the wealthiest to God.... Theres always a bigger fish idiot. Imagine how low lifey we on boxden are then. Ur a real dummy. n*gga, rappers who talk bout drugs, s3x, murder, clubs, b00ty, guns etc make more than doctors. fu*kin dumbass. Yall compare sh*t thats not even looking for a comparison. Gates wealth is played out. Compare him to them fu*ks over seas who own 160 room palaces. Oh ok then. And im pretty sure every rapper up there eats papa johns, but does papa john listen to everyone of those rappers??? Ok then idiot. That proves it right there. Smh. And papa johns is a chain....imagine if diddy was a chain... Imagine if it was 500 diddys or jays... U make it seem like a papa johns got ONE store workin for him. He owns a god damn franchise. Its not an at home business. Lunatic. Im sure kfc got more than rappers too. Bafoon.

Wow, what a dumb a.ss
 5 years ago '12        #194
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pa_general said:
so now I'm not black because I posted an infographic showing that rappers aren't half as rich as they say they are?...

BS

*waits for typical salty reply*

"OP How much money do you have????"
Exactly how much do they say they have??? Ur comparing them to others!!!! The only way ur sh*t would make sense if u pullep up interviews of them talking bout how much they have, then pulling up a bank statement afterwards. So how is diddy not worth what the chart says?? If i got 6 mill, and i say that, how u gon say im lyin all cuz im not richer than the next guy??? U tryna clown rappers. Thats like seeing a s3xy girl then sayin she aint s3xy all cuz she dont look like the next s3xy bi*ch. So how r they lyin bout their wealth? What truth came out?? What lie did u expose? That these rappers dont have millions?? Well n*gga bill gates aint got sh*t either. He lied too. Cuz them third world tycoons got him beat. Do a graph on that. fu*kin d!ckhead. God u dumb.
 05-29-2013, 10:08 AM         #195
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn diddy dont even got papa john money
 5 years ago '12        #196
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
OP must be upset that his dad promised him all these listed rappers to appear for his bday bash an none showed up.
 05-29-2013, 10:21 AM         #197
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

SO THERE IS NO HATE

FOH! lol
Digging through your self-righteous rant, I can see some of some of your points. However, I very mush disagree with your main idea.

While I see how this infograph can be interpreted as dispelling rumors and gossip, it also has a discrete agenda. This graph represents rappers (who at the end of the day work for someone else) to the global elites (who are self-employed and self-made) and on top of that you layer on race by ONLY including white elites..as if there aren't any Black billionaires?! Rappers do not even represent Black elites in terms of money and/or social class so what is truly the point of this graph?.....

As for Jay Z, he may be your hero but in real life he represents all that is wrong with us. First, he boasts about being a crack dealer on his songs as if he's promoting the lifestyle. Miss me with that tale of redemption sh*t, he actually boasts about selling crack. Everything else he has done business-wise to his own partners already tells you the rest of his story in relation to our history.

Cats act as if a Mexican wasn't the richest man in the world 2 years straight?! Please get out of your bubble and realize that successful Black people are doing much more than rapping. If rappers are your only heroes, you need to get out more
 05-29-2013, 10:25 AM         #198
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rashcobar said:
bi*ch Shut up? seriously? Fam, you sound like a fu*king Arsehole _ I live in the UK but your broke bummy self wouldn't know nothing about that because i bet you have never left the US. Piece of sh*t country that it is - fu*k yeah i don't believe how much these rappers say they earn because i ain't a stupid c*nt and i actually stayed in school f*ggot.
Piece of sh*t country yet all of y'all on our d!cks? You are on Hip Hop (started in the US) site discussing American rappers. Go listen to some British Hip Hop and let me know how long it'll take you until you start listening to that real again.....wanker
 5 years ago '06        #199
space
space
 dlettern said:
Digging through your self-righteous rant, I can see some of some of your points. However, I very mush disagree with your main idea.

While I see how this infograph can be interpreted as dispelling rumors and gossip, it also has a discrete agenda. This graph represents rappers (who at the end of the day work for someone else) to the global elites (who are self-employed and self-made) and on top of that you layer on race by ONLY including white elites..as if there aren't any Black billionaires?! Rappers do not even represent Black elites in terms of money and/or social class so what is truly the point of this graph?.....

As for Jay Z, he may be your hero but in real life he represents all that is wrong with us. First, he boasts about being a crack dealer on his songs as if he's promoting the lifestyle. Miss me with that tale of redemption sh*t, he actually boasts about selling crack. Everything else he has done business-wise to his own partners already tells you the rest of his story in relation to our history.

Cats act as if a Mexican wasn't the richest man in the world 2 years straight?! Please get out of your bubble and realize that successful Black people are doing much more than rapping. If rappers are your only heroes, you need to get out more
Bro...I was being sarcastic when I said rappers are our heroes...

rappers are no heroes to me...but the ones like Diddy & Hov I respect their business accumen.

& I totally agree with your a.ssessment about Hov being a crack dealer and promoting a negative lifestyle. I mentioned that in previous post but all of these butthurt "stans" skipped over that bit.

lol my whole point in a ton of my arguments is that there are other successful black people besides rappers...why we choose to glorify these rappers is beyond me...

& why they aren't mentioned in this infograph who knows complain to the people who made it...

I was just posting to show these stupid people that there are OTHER ways to make money outside of rap music because a ton of "our" people believe that and sports are the ONLY ways out of the hood...

I, for one feel more emphasis should be placed on individuals that don't use the entertainment industry as a means to obtain wealth...but hey to each their own.

I agree with your post.
 5 years ago '05        #200
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30060 30060
wealth always outweighs money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy