Chris Paul vs Tony Parker

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Chris Paul vs Tony Parker
CP3 38 27.54%
Parker 71 51.45%
Knicks Lost? 29 21.01%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,015 | Props total: 10681 10681
lol and here come these two f*gs...like seriously do yall get together and plan on posting or what? Yall never post and then when you do it's back to back

and again you guys have some reading comprehension skills....yall talking about rings and sh*t which is exactly what this thread "IS NOT" about....all time because of those rings parker is above paul easily

as far as individually who is better? Cp3 is better in every part of the game which i've already broke down with facts while you guys come in here with opinions talking about beating a bum cavs team going one on one with eric snow
 05-28-2013, 02:41 PM         #62
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
lol and here come these two f*gs...like seriously do yall get together and plan on posting or what? Yall never post and then when you do it's back to back

and again you guys have some reading comprehension skills....yall talking about rings and sh*t which is exactly what this thread "IS NOT" about....all time because of those rings parker is above paul easily

as far as individually who is better? Cp3 is better in every part of the game which i've already broke down with facts while you guys come in here with opinions talking about beating a bum cavs team going one on one with eric snow
Meanwhile Chris Paul will be at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the Finals.
 5 years ago '07        #63
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
I got in an argument with my boy about steph curry. He kept sayin he was a top 5 player in the league and I made the point that he might not even be a top 5 guard in the league. To me theres about 7-8 star guards in the league.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
I'm choosing D.Rose since he gives both these n*ggas that work EVERYTIME they match up..

But as far as the thread, I'm taking Tony Parker. Buckets are hard to come by in the playoffs, and I feel the reason why CP3 struggles in advancing is because he's not a PG who can go off for long scoring stretches to carry a team.. He can get you a clutch bucket, but long scoring stretches to carry a team are extremely valuable...
 5 years ago '06        #65
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,015 | Props total: 10681 10681
 mcfalcons15 said:
so will 28 other teams
 5 years ago '13        #66
Impeccable 210 heat pts210 OP
space
space
$14,869 | Props total: 1228 1228
Every1 here using rings and finals mvp to say Parker>CP3. That's exactly why i SPECIFICALLY said pure skill.

CP3 skillwise>Parker

mcfalcons15 said:
And ur team is where?
 5 years ago '08        #67
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
So wait, TP is the best PG n the league now? Wow lol
 5 years ago '10        #68
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 Impeccable said:
Every1 here using rings and finals mvp to say Parker>CP3. That's exactly why i SPECIFICALLY said pure skill.

CP3 skillwise>Parker

And ur team is where?
And his superior skills allowed him to lead his team to the finals where His skills during that series got him crowned best player amongst all hence his MVP award. Whiles CP3 skills against bums and players who really dont care during the regular season folls you idots in to thinking he is nicer than he really is. But when the playoffs arrive and the skill level of all the players involved rises CP3 all of a sudden looks like a random player. Could it be that when the skill level rises the true CP3 skill level is shown. No that could not be true........

Philly337 you seem salty cause you know when you see the response from me or the homie McFalcon15 you already know you bi*ch card gets pulled. your hoes (budala, Bully, other hoes) turn their back on you. Boxden community laughs at you and then you have to shell shock us with five pages full of stats you called the NBA office to verify you fu*king nerd....To the man stating you wanna talk about skills not awards earned because of skills.....way to troll for a hot topic
 5 years ago '13        #69
space
space
 82Koo said:
And his superior skills allowed him to lead his team to the finals where His skills during that series got him crowned best player amongst all hence his MVP award. Whiles CP3 skills against bums and players who really dont care during the regular season folls you idots in to thinking he is nicer than he really is. But when the playoffs arrive and the skill level of all the players involved rises CP3 all of a sudden looks like a random player. Could it be that when the skill level rises the true CP3 skill level is shown. No that could not be true........

Philly337 you seem salty cause you know when you see the response from me or the homie McFalcon15 you already know you bi*ch card gets pulled. your hoes (budala, Bully, other hoes) turn their back on you. Boxden community laughs at you and then you have to shell shock us with five pages full of stats you called the NBA office to verify you fu*king nerd....To the man stating you wanna talk about skills not awards earned because of skills.....way to troll for a hot topic
And yall continue to bring up finals. Cause it's really that hard to lead the spurs to the finals. Put Parker on those hornets and they never woulda sniffed the playoffs. Yet alone 2nd seed. Yes cp3 has done nothing in the playoffs. It's hard to make it out of rounds. He can't carry. Neither can Parker.

If that's the case than Bill Russell>Kareem cause his superior skills lead him to the finals more n*ggas are retarded out on boxden

/inb4differentera
 5 years ago '13        #70
space
space
 82Koo said:

And yall continue to bring up finals. Cause it's really that hard to lead the spurs to the finals. Put Parker on those hornets and they never woulda sniffed the playoffs. Yet alone 2nd seed. Yes cp3 has done nothing in the playoffs. It's hard to make it out of rounds. He can't carry. Neither can Parker.

If that's the case than Bill Russell>Kareem cause his superior skills lead him to the finals more n*ggas are retarded out on boxden

/inb4differentera

If CP3 had the same amount of time Parker had on them spurs, he would have 2 finals mvps.
 5 years ago '07        #71
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 #TheReturn said:
I'm choosing D.Rose since he gives both these n*ggas that work EVERYTIME they match up..

But as far as the thread, I'm taking Tony Parker. Buckets are hard to come by in the playoffs, and I feel the reason why CP3 struggles in advancing is because he's not a PG who can go off for long scoring stretches to carry a team.. He can get you a clutch bucket, but long scoring stretches to carry a team are extremely valuable...

^^^This

But for this thread, I'd roll with Tony Parker. CP3 has had talent on his squad the last two seasons just to get handled come playoff time. I believe he's an elite player and one of the top PG's, but n*ggas overate him big time these days. As matter of fact, n*ggas have always given that n*gga a pass. Remember when he hurt his knee and n*ggas was screaming he was still the best PG, but he's just hurt. Can't lose your spot cuz he was hurt is all I heard on here! Now other n*ggas been hurt and get left out of these discussions fu*k outta here... The best PG in the game still resides in Chicago until further notice.
 05-28-2013, 04:30 PM         #72
WezLBoy Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just wait till jerry sloan and kg comes here . that will even the favors. - Wezlface_kid
 05-28-2013, 04:35 PM         #73
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLBoy Wonder said:
just wait till jerry sloan and kg comes here . that will even the favors. - Wezlface_kid
kg for blake get it done danny.

then kg retires right after the paperwork goes through
 5 years ago '09        #74
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Go undefeated in December, get smacked out the playoffs, blame the coach, get him fired and then move on to the next team.

#thatCP3system

More excuses
 5 years ago '09        #75
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Its never his fault. On his way to his third team in less than ten years. Not to mention its the front side of his career not the backend and he's already had multiple teams. Yeah some best player in the game or at his position huh.

Where are the results? fu*k it I don't need a title, just show me a deep playoff run. He can't even get that but he can get knocked out the playoffs in an embarrassing fashion multiple time. How many other best player in the game or best at their position been beat by 58 in a playoff game

More excuses
 05-28-2013, 05:09 PM         #76
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Its never his fault. On his way to his third team in less than ten years. Not to mention its the front side of his career not the backend and he's already had multiple teams. Yeah some best player in the game or at his position huh.

Where are the results? fu*k it I don't need a title, just show me a deep playoff run. He can't even get that but he can get knocked out the playoffs in an embarrassing fashion multiple time. How many other best player in the game or best at their position been beat by 58 in a playoff game

More excuses
n*gga was getting BODIED by 32 year old chauncey
 5 years ago '05        #77
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
Tony Parker is a terrible defender.....I dont a fu*k what he's done, he's played with the best PF of all time his whole career. Give CP3 a young timmy instead of Baked Griffin and we'll see what happens.

Also, the only reason they're in the finals is because another PG who I would take over him is injured, Russell Westbrook if you couldnt figure it out

Tony is good but his Stans need to chill, he's a system player in a great system. Chauncey Billups coulda had the same career if put in the same system and teams
 05-28-2013, 08:03 PM         #78
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
parker but i remember that 1 series when cp3 did the spurs tho
 05-28-2013, 08:07 PM         #79
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cliff Paul lost 51 to 27

im screamin
 05-28-2013, 08:35 PM         #80
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcfalcons15 said:
CP3 over Tony Parker??? n*gga, you sound like a 14 year old freshman in high school. No one over 20 years old believes that Chris Paul is better than Tony Parker. Tony out here contributing and winning Championship after Championship, while Chris Paul is supposed to have all this court vision, but didn't even know that he had an identical twin brother. That's a slip of the offensive awareness if I ever saw one. Tony Parker is better than EVERY point guard in the league, including Rondo!!! n*ggas don't wanna give Tony Parker his respect cause he swept y'all poster child, LeBron James. And he won the Finals MVP that year. bi*ch n*ggaS!!! Frenchman WINS!!!

YO IM SCREAMIN
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy