Chris Paul vs Tony Parker

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Chris Paul vs Tony Parker
CP3 38 27.54%
Parker 71 51.45%
Knicks Lost? 29 21.01%
Voters: 138. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-28-2013, 09:01 AM         #41
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 is my boy, he really is, but TP seems to almost always get the best of him in head to head matchups.
 5 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10657 10657
Lol where do yall come up with this sh*t.....cp3 has owned Paul one on one in the playoffs....yes his "team" lost to parkers "team" but individually he out played him in all aspects of the game....here are their numbers when playing each other in the playoffs

Cp3 - 19.7 ppg, 10.2 apg, 4.3 rpg, 2.6 spg, 3.1 tpg, 46% shooting
Parker - 18.6 ppg, 6.5 apg, 3.5 rpg, 0.9 spg, 3.5 tpg, 44% shooting
 05-28-2013, 09:08 AM         #43
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I would k!ll to see Tony Parker surrounded with average at best talent on a team not coached by Pop.

Seen Chris Paul still play at an elite level and most other superstars as well. Guarantee you'd never hear Tony Parker's name again if you put him on those Hornets teams CP3 played on.

He's the complete definition of a system player.
 5 years ago '06        #45
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4681 4681
 philly337 said:
Lol where do yall come up with this sh*t.....cp3 has owned Paul one on one in the playoffs....yes his "team" lost to parkers "team" but individually he out played him in all aspects of the game....here are their numbers when playing each other in the playoffs

that doesnt include last year does it? cp3 averaged like 12 and 9 i think.
 05-28-2013, 09:30 AM         #46
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I would k!ll to see Tony Parker surrounded with average at best talent on a team not coached by Pop.

Seen Chris Paul still play at an elite level and most other superstars as well. Guarantee you'd never hear Tony Parker's name again if you put him on those Hornets teams CP3 played on.
Clippers had the best two players in the memphis series. All they had to do was win 2 more games, but instead got dogged 4 straight. Y'all will never stop making excuses for this kid. The playoffs is where your superstars earn there money, and mike conley played him to a standstill. Mike Conley. The same guy who was in over his head vs tony parker, played cp3 to a standstill.
 5 years ago '04        #47
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
i dunno. its hard to judge this one. but tp got rings and he tires the d out by moving all the time. i think tim legler said it best...he has a motor that doesnt stop and thats the most difficult part about stopping him.

tony parker is a winner who can dominate a game. cp3 can dominate a game but in the playoffs he seems to be stuck in the moment. ill take tony for now because his jumper and the way he finds where he wants to score and his efficiency are through the roof.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Jigga11w 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 0 0
Tyson Chandler. Defensive Player of the year last year. 2 time nba first team defense and was a BIG reason Dallas beat Miami in the finals. David West is a beast. cp3 had him before he blew his knee out. (not saying hes on Duncan's level) and Chris paul played with Peja when he was still a top 5 shooter. I hate when people say CP3 never played with anybody. STATISTICALLY yes hes put up better NUMBERS but the question wasnt who has better numbers. Its who is the better player. Tim Duncan is the goat PF but Karl Malone, Charles Barkley, Dirk ETC you could argue are better than duncan IF you are only lookin at STATS. but we all know they arent better....

Tony Parker > Chris Paul.. Ive always thought it and nothing will change my thoughts. lol. cp3 puts up numbers but hes a flopper and chokes in big games...unlike Rondo8 & TP9
 05-28-2013, 09:43 AM         #49
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
Clippers had the best two players in the memphis series. All they had to do was win 2 more games, but instead got dogged 4 straight. Y'all will never stop making excuses for this kid. The playoffs is where your superstars earn there money, and mike conley played him to a standstill. Mike Conley. The same guy who was in over his head vs tony parker, played cp3 to a standstill.
don't hurt 'em man
 5 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Tha Problum said:
I hate Chris Paul. And I called him out for everything you did. I just think he's a better overall basketball player than Tony Parker with all phases of the game considered.

Personally think Rondo is the best PG in the league. You're preaching to the wrong choir.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 05-28-2013 at 09:48 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #51
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 jj01 said:
that doesnt include last year does it? cp3 averaged like 12 and 9 i think.
yea that includes last year...that's what i'm saying. Before last year he has dominating him and the lowest he ever scored on parker in the playoffs was 17 and was averaging 24 points per game (on 50% shooting) and 11 a.ssists per game

nothing against parker...he's great too and like i said in the other thread i didn't make a list but don't see him being outside the top 10 all time at the pg position and he ranks higher all time than paul but just on a "who's better" argument i gotta go cp3
 5 years ago '06        #52
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
and now we blaming cp3 on this years loss

dudes put up 22 ppg on 53% shooting for the series and only reason his a.ssists were down because those other bums didn't show up...

they got beat by 13 points and paul put up 28, 8, and 4 on 69% shooting...his fault

he had one bad game the entire series..blake griffin put up 13 points per game, 6 rebounds per game on 45%

meanwhile the last 3 games of the series in which the clippers lost every game cp3 averaged 27 points.....again..obviously his fault
 5 years ago '10        #53
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,893 | Props total: 5780 5780
Paul = all show, no go
He can dominate a box score but not a game nor a playoff series
I still might say hes a better talent
But Im much happier TP is my PG
From the 1st SA possession last night you could see he had "Get Memphis the fu*k up outta here TONITE" set in his mind
He played like it and thus.........TMac got a hat
 5 years ago '09        #54
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,193 | Props total: 3490 3490
 Tha Problum said:

5 years ago '11        #55
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
 StylinOnYou said:
dudes really going hard for a man with three second round wins in almost a whole decade though, but yet they sh*t on Melo even though he at least has been to the conference finals.
My n*gga
 05-28-2013, 11:18 AM         #56
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
dudes really going hard for a man with three second round wins in almost a whole decade though, but yet they sh*t on Melo even though he at least has been to the conference finals.
t-mac got some of the most ridiculous playoff numbers in the league, but he gets clowned and christopher gets immunity

next coach gets fired in 3 years, and I guarantee he won't win anything in that time span, and yet, he won't get any blame.
 5 years ago '07        #57
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 DonT said:
Parker was top 5 mvp for the whole year and carried Spurs to the record they had which was better than that of clippers.
CP3 was 4th in MVP voting while TP was 6th. I do understand TP got hurt tho
 5 years ago '07        #58
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
Anyone else think the Clippers are a bad setup for CP3? I know they got lob city but I dont think it brings out the best in CP. Griffin and DeAndre Jordan always cloggin up the lane and thats where CP makes his money.

Anyway I wouldnt stay on LAC if I was him. U aint winnin no championship with that team.
 5 years ago '10        #59
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 philly337 said:
and now we blaming cp3 on this years loss

dudes put up 22 ppg on 53% shooting for the series and only reason his a.ssists were down because those other bums didn't show up...

they got beat by 13 points and paul put up 28, 8, and 4 on 69% shooting...his fault

he had one bad game the entire series..blake griffin put up 13 points per game, 6 rebounds per game on 45%

meanwhile the last 3 games of the series in which the clippers lost every game cp3 averaged 27 points.....again..obviously his fault

If there is a Philly337 sighting then you better bet it there is alot of useless stats being posted

As always forgetting the most vital stat in your baseless argument...

Chris Paul NBA Finals MVP (0)
Tony Parker NBA Finals MVP (1)

We wont speak of the rings tony has cause CP3 has none. I find it funny you making excuses liek his a.ssist are down cause other bums didnt show up. But those are the same bums will all those dunks padding his regular season stats that you posted and was the meat of your argument.
 05-28-2013, 02:24 PM         #60
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:

CP3 over Tony Parker??? n*gga, you sound like a 14 year old freshman in high school. No one over 20 years old believes that Chris Paul is better than Tony Parker. Tony out here contributing and winning Championship after Championship, while Chris Paul is supposed to have all this court vision, but didn't even know that he had an identical twin brother. That's a slip of the offensive awareness if I ever saw one. Tony Parker is better than EVERY point guard in the league, including Rondo!!! n*ggas don't wanna give Tony Parker his respect cause he swept y'all poster child, LeBron James. And he won the Finals MVP that year. bi*ch n*ggaS!!! Frenchman WINS!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy