May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Propel Water said:
if you dont tip when you go out to eat at a sitdown resturant you a cheap a.ss mother fu*ker plain and simple...

jewish, black, indian, chinese, white trash i dont give a fu*k...

10% is the lowest you should ever leave if you dont have class stay home...

and i dont wanna hear none of that bullsh*t excuses either about how they gota earn it by shining ya shoes at the table and sh*t

the only reason you should tip lower than 10% is for horrible service...iv bartended and served and iv definitly had sh*tty service places... i do understand some servers think they deserve the tip when they did literally nothing but fu*k up your night...

but if you got refills, your food came out right, your server was attentive to your needs, and you dont tip your just a cheap bi*ch...

sorry

edit: also if your an as*hole to your server treating them like your God you can guarrantee their fu*king with your food...

that might be fu*ked up but so is the way you treat other people...so i think its a fair trade... if you dont like it i dont give a fu*k neitherr lol

I thought this sh*t was common information lol

You get on here, and it seems reality is alil different

I bet you degenerates don't have the balls to flat out tell a bi*ch, hey I never tip so whatever

Gotta love the people exposing themselves lol
 05-28-2013, 04:12 PM         #162
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people in food service should go on strike and demand better wages then. White people don't know cause they're accustomed to having everything given to them. But the history of this country says you don't like something protest to make it better. Not act like you're just entitled to some sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #163
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 Patrick Galooly said:
The people in food service should go on strike and demand better wages then. White people don't know cause they're accustomed to having everything given to them. But the history of this country says you don't like something protest to make it better. Not act like you're just entitled to some sh*t.
lol you do realize the reason that you tip is you controll the pay of the server. that way if they do a sh*tty job you can tip them sh*ttty, and if they do a good job you pay them good...

otherwise youd get the sh*ttiest service ever all the time because why should i give you good service if my boss just pays me an hourly wage? i can just be lazy as fu*k and still make money just like any other job...

like in certain place some resturant automatically charge a 18% gratutiy that you have to pay... sh*t like that allows the server to just do whatever they want...

dont make this a race thing either, i work with black people that dont wanna serve their own kind cause their cheap ignorant fu*ks

edit: also do you know how much more money it would cost to go out to eat if the servers got paid more? the service would be sh*ttier because theyd have to fire/let servers go so theyd have more tables which means less attentive service. which means youll have a sh*tty dining experience....enjoy mcdonalds

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-28-2013 at 04:19 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #164
space
space
 dpgc00 said:
You are an idiot. They don't deliver because they are racist? That makes no sense. They don't deliver because you probably live in a bad neighborhood.
yeah ignorant fu*ks probably rob them all the time so they said fu*k it you canty get no pizza...
 5 years ago '06        #165
space
space
 Propel Water said:
lol you do realize the reason that you tip is you controll the pay of the server. that way if they do a sh*tty job you can tip them sh*ttty, and if they do a good job you pay them good...

otherwise youd get the sh*ttiest service ever all the time because why should i give you good service if my boss just pays me an hourly wage? i can just be lazy as fu*k and still make money just like any other job...

like in certain place some resturant automatically charge a 18% gratutiy that you have to pay... sh*t like that allows the server to just do whatever they want...

dont make this a race thing either, i work with black people that dont wanna serve their own kind cause their cheap ignorant fu*ks

edit: also do you know how much more money it would cost to go out to eat if the servers got paid more? the service would be sh*ttier because theyd have to fire/let servers go so theyd have more tables which means less attentive service. which means youll have a sh*tty dining experience....enjoy mcdonalds
You sir... Know Whatsup

If everywhere paid McDonald's wages, I wouldn't even eat out. Restaurants general have more class IMO, employees and customers.

The fact people want to enjoy the service, and not pay for it is funny as fu*k lmao.

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-28-2013 at 05:00 PM..
 05-28-2013, 05:01 PM         #166
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-28-2013, 05:03 PM         #167
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:

Literally none of the sh*t you posted is my problem. Like I said if servers want change go out and protest or strike for it. And I didn't make it a racial issue the racist made it a racial issue, don't deflect it's childish. All i'm saying is the man in question belongs to a very entitled group of people and that reflects in his actions. Also if you want to change something you to work for it. You can't just be "Give me that i'm entitled to it" Not even if you're white.
 5 years ago '06        #168
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Literally none of the sh*t you posted is my problem. Like I said if servers want change go out and protest or strike for it. And I didn't make it a racial issue the racist made it a racial issue, don't deflect it's childish. All i'm saying is the man in question belongs to a very entitled group of people and that reflects in his actions. Also if you want to change something you to work for it. You can't just be "Give me that i'm entitled to it" Not even if you're white.
I came from a poor white family, and I find it offensive to be labeled as someone who is used to having everything handed to them. Please explain
 05-28-2013, 05:19 PM         #169
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
I came from a poor white family, and I find it offensive to be labeled as someone who is used to having everything handed to them. Please explain
Did you watch Fox news when Obama was elected? Please explain what needs to be explained.

[video - click to view]

What do you think he means by the white establishment?
 5 years ago '06        #170
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Did you watch Fox news when Obama was elected? Please explain what needs to be explained.
What do you think he means by the white establishment?
I missed the point of saying white people are handed everything. He's talking about corporations right?
 05-28-2013, 06:39 PM         #171
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
after thinking about my responses as well as others...

if the servers' wages go up, menu prices go waaay up. either way, you're paying for it. profit margins in restaurants are very slim. so at this point in time im feeling like the people who don't tip are just trying to get something for free (service) and skate thinking everything's cool.

i've never witnessed any other industry where the customers feel so entitled.
 05-28-2013, 06:42 PM         #172
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
bruh take some accountability. its a racial issue because you continue to make it one. papa john's, sanford fl, and that black guy have been omitted from discussion for hours.
 05-28-2013, 06:45 PM         #173
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:
bruh take some accountability. its a racial issue because you continue to make it one. papa john's, sanford fl, and that black guy have been omitted from discussion for hours.
"Angry Papa john's customer posts delivery man's RACIST voicemail online" I'm sticking to the topic of the thread. The man felt entitled to a bigger tip because of the color of his skin and the color of the customer's skin. Don't deflect it's childish.
 5 years ago '04        #174
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Niruggg said:
who gives a fu*k what this white man believes esp. since what he believes was proven wrong by the tip that he got and he still believes it

more importantly

You a delivery boy ain't you
1st, if you could read (which you obviously cannot), I was addressing people who bi*ch about having to tip (or don't tip) and then continue to order pizza in. If you're too broke to tip, than go pick that sh*t up yourself. Just like if you're too broke to tip when you go out, make dinner at home.

2nd, nope. I am actually in the process of finishing my Masters and from there most likely my PHD. I probably have more education that 95% of this board. I work part time at Kaplan Test Prep, CVS Pharmacy (in the Pharmacy) and on campus.

Maybe you should try again
 5 years ago '05        #175
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
 Nx41fe said:

[pic - click to view]

Excellent execution of the death star gif
 5 years ago '05        #176
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
But on the real black people dont tip
 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM         #177
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
"Angry Papa john's customer posts delivery man's RACIST voicemail online" I'm sticking to the topic of the thread. The man felt entitled to a bigger tip because of the color of his skin and the color of the customer's skin. Don't deflect it's childish.
and yet your recent posts haven't addressed papa john's, the customer, the delivery man, or the voicemail.

deflecting? right.
 5 years ago '04        #178
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 One Gud Cide said:
that's why I ain't never tip anyone anything
thats why u eat eat spit and other unknoiwn things
 5 years ago '08        #179
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,454 | Props total: 544 544
 niceguy954 said:

$5 tip aint enough now these days smh....some people will never change
WORD UP.

Like they don't get a piece of that delivery charge. I use to delivery pizza back in the day and they gave you some of it at the end of the night anyway. I usually always try to tip at least 5 if it's delivered/or a buffet type joint.

Places where they gotta do more work I'll tip the usual 15-20 percent.
 5 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:

you dumb motherfu*ker did you read a thing i said? obviously not because your post just repeated all the retarded sh*t youv been saying in this thread.

You say dont deflect, what am i deflecting from? we werent arguing you made 0 points too me. i just saw you talking about some sh*t you know nothing about and decided id educate your ignorant a.ss.

also you say none of the sh*t i posted is your problem but yet you eat at resturants. so it does effect you and it is your problem indirectly. And you made this a race thing as soon as you said the word white.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy