May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
 topshotta22 said:
n*ggas acting like tipping is mandatory now? FOH! I rarely tip delivery drivers, and i majority of the time will pick up my sh*t when im on road. If i'm at a restaurant, ill tip if the service is good. I aint gonna tip if im sitting at my table for 20 minutes and the waiter/waitress has me sitting there like a jackass.
if u pick ur sh*t up, u shouldnt tip but if u have them deliver u are getting an extra service and u should tip. and if the service sucks of course tipping isnt mandatory.
 5 years ago '06        #142
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
My restaurant is one of the few restaurants I've seen that actually gives the delivery fee to the driver...but we only deliver orders of $100 or more, to businesses and whatnot. Most all pizza places don't give the delivery fee to their driver, and if they do it's only a small percentage of it. If you're a cheap piece of sh*t and don't tip, then fu*k you that's on you. Your broke a.ss should be eating nothing but instant ramen noodles since you can't afford the extra 2 dollars you need to pay for the bus tomorrow to get to your McJob.
 5 years ago '06        #143
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 2228 2228
The generalizations in this thread

Not everybody in the service industry is a "loser" or "made bad decisions". Some people actually like what they do & are happy to provide you w/a service. Some people just don't have a skill set that puts them in position to get beyond service jobs. And some people just haven't had the breaks to achieve high levels of success. Instead of looking down on someone else for where they are in their life, you should be more appreciative of the blessings you've received. Then you fukk n*ggas wanna stunt on somebody bussin they azz to make it. BX n*ggas NEVER fail to show they true self.
 05-28-2013, 02:04 PM         #144
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
The upscale restuarant waiters have a tough job, but even the lower one make more than you. Bottom line or the debate is service deserves to be rewarded. If they do a sh*tty job, I wouldn't tip em. If they do a good job, and make me happy ill tip. I understood that before I even walked into a restuarant. That's how I was brought up tho. If I don't have money to tip I don't go out to eat, I pick up take out

It's not my fault, I didn't make the structure of a restuarant. Wealthy people loved to be served, and alot of people will make their life easier, and make a decent living. I wouldn't waste someone's time knowing they make 3 bucks and hour because the system, I am better than that. I don't feel entitled to being served, I pay what it's worth
exactly...
 05-28-2013, 02:06 PM         #145
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSmith93 said:
that jus as bad as the people that cuss out the cashier n be rude, & expect their food not to be mess with
I mean...if you mad at somebody why dont you let them know instead o doing sh*t behind they're back to their food
 5 years ago '06        #146
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 DoubleD said:
exactly...
The younging finally sees the light
 5 years ago '05        #147
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
not surprising. i live in Sanford and they refuse to deliver to my neighborhood after dark.....i'm white but alot of my neighbors are black or hispanic.....no wonder they dont deliver after dark they're racist and think they'll get rob....which after sh*t like this happens they should.
 05-28-2013, 02:49 PM         #148
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
The younging finally sees the light
n*gga i said the whole time that i tip exceptional service...i have a problem with people expecting extra money for just doing their job while throwing out empty a.ss threats of sh*tting in my food and sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #149
space
space
 DoubleD said:
n*gga i said the whole time that i tip exceptional service...i have a problem with people expecting extra money for just doing their job while throwing out empty a.ss threats of sh*tting in my food and sh*t
However you word it, your dumbass finally sees the light. I prolly wouldn't tip if I only made 18k a year, I would eat Ramen noodles every night

You better just go scrub the poop deck for Uncle Sam my dude. You take more orders than a waiter
 05-28-2013, 03:07 PM         #150
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
However you word it, your dumbass finally sees the light. I prolly wouldn't tip if I only made 15 k a year, I would eat Ramen noodles every night

You better just go scrub the poop deck for Uncle Sam my dude. You take more orders than a waiter
corny
 05-28-2013, 03:08 PM         #151
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
However you word it, your dumbass finally sees the light. I prolly wouldn't tip if I only made 18k a year, I would eat Ramen noodles every night

you keep saying i dont tip but i do...but w.e bruh

your literally a stupid a.ss over entitled bi*ch, your first post in this thread was talking putting special sauce on peoples pizza, you should die. and you dont know what you're talking about with the rest of that dumb sh*t you said

it aint about taking orders its about being a begging a.ss baby back bi*ch

Last edited by DoubleD; 05-28-2013 at 03:14 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #152
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
Black People

Don't worry pizza delivery drivers whenever I order a pizza I always make up for black people skimping out on you.

Last edited by Staszy; 05-28-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #153
space
space
 DoubleD said:
you keep saying i dont tip but i do...but w.e bruh

your literally a stupid a.ss over entitled bi*ch, your first post in this thread was talking putting special sauce on peoples pizza, you should die. and you dont know what you're talking about with the rest of that dumb sh*t you said
Lol I said I wouldn't fu*k with people's food, but people do it. If you think I'm dumb for saying it cool, but know you naive for believing a tip don't matter. I'm not entitled nothing, I was brought up to EARN what I have. If you didn't want my opinion, or it didnt matter why do you respond.
 5 years ago '04        #154
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
if you dont tip when you go out to eat at a sitdown resturant you a cheap a.ss mother fu*ker plain and simple...

jewish, black, indian, chinese, white trash i dont give a fu*k...

10% is the lowest you should ever leave if you dont have class stay home...

and i dont wanna hear none of that bullsh*t excuses either about how they gota earn it by shining ya shoes at the table and sh*t

the only reason you should tip lower than 10% is for horrible service...iv bartended and served and iv definitly had sh*tty service places... i do understand some servers think they deserve the tip when they did literally nothing but fu*k up your night...

but if you got refills, your food came out right, your server was attentive to your needs, and you dont tip your just a cheap bi*ch...

sorry

edit: also if your an as*hole to your server treating them like your God you can guarrantee their fu*king with your food...

that might be fu*ked up but so is the way you treat other people...so i think its a fair trade... if you dont like it i dont give a fu*k neitherr lol

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-28-2013 at 03:40 PM..
 05-28-2013, 03:37 PM         #155
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had a good time reading comments about this on Yahoo. Typical dumb white people rants.

"Why is there a BET and no WET? How come the NAACP doesn't come to the defense of hispanics or whites? How come there's no white women in the Miss Black America pageant?"

05-28-2013, 03:38 PM         #156
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSmith93 said:
how would you do making under $5 an hr
I wouldn't, I would find another job

It's not my fault you have a sh*t job and expect me to pay your salary, that sounds like a personal problem
 5 years ago '04        #157
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 One Gud Cide said:

It's not my fault you have a sh*t job and expect me to pay your salary, that sounds like a personal problem
wow i wish i was as cool as this kid

look at his use of drake smileys.. dude is the man
 5 years ago '06        #158
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 DoubleD said:
I mean...if you mad at somebody why dont you let them know instead o doing sh*t behind they're back to their food
You can't really be this thick...

If you let someone know you're mad at them and the way they're treating you, they are going to complain to your manager and you're going to get fired. Plain and simple.

At the very least, you'll get written up by your manager, placed on probation, etc.

I serve at a restaurant, and I still haven't finished my degree so it's a great way to have a flexible schedule while making good money. I make better money than the majority of my friends who have actually graduated and are working in their particular fields. On a good night, I'm making over $20/hr once I factor in my tips and everything, and I work about 30 hrs/week. I'm a people person, so I have the perfect skillset for something like this, and I don't plan on doing it forever obviously, but for now I enjoy it and it's easy and flexible. Not everyone is some idiot that works at a restaurant because nobody else will hire them.
 5 years ago '04        #159
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
prime example of why that racist f*ggot is working deliverying pizzas........ 5 dollar a.ss broke hick. i would sue the sh*t out off Papa John's.
 05-28-2013, 04:03 PM         #160
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:

Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy