May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
185 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 DoubleD said:
No tipping is for people that go above and beyond....

im selfish because i dont tip people for doing their job?

you're an entitled bum with the mentality of a 16 year old, stay begging.
Lol you can't afford to tip, it's okay. In college I worked in a restaurant for three years, and the only people who didnt tip were broke as fu*k. Even the old Jews put 15 percent

It's okay cuz some people can't afford to be served, and just don't understand structure of prices

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-28-2013 at 11:03 AM..
 05-28-2013, 11:07 AM         #122
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol you can't afford to tip, it's okay. In college I worked in a restaurant for three years, and the only people who didnt tip were broke as fu*k. Even the old Jews put 15 percent

It's okay cuz some people can't afford to be served, and just don't understand structure of prices
smh your entitlement issues is whats wrong with people.

I say I only tip for people that do more than just do their job and the response is

- insult people

-threaten to do sh*t to peoples food

trust me I make more money than anyone that has a job that has tips...im not in college
 05-28-2013, 11:09 AM         #123
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
I agree 100%

Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen though

From what I've heard, that movie "Waiting" is closer to fact than it is to fiction

[pic - click to view]

i've worked in several restaurants and i've never seen anyone fu*k with someone's food out of vengeance. i've seen people pick food up off the floor and serve it. im ashamed to say i've done it myself. but out of laziness. servers dont cook the food. cooks dont give af about servers' tips.
 5 years ago '06        #124
space
space
 DoubleD said:

I say I only tip for people that do more than just do their job and the response is

- insult people

trust me I make more money than anyone that has a job that has tips...im not in college
Lol you make good money huh???
 05-28-2013, 11:18 AM         #125
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:

- insult people

Exactly. People in here are acting like entitled brats.
 5 years ago '11        #126
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3847 3847
 blkmamba24 said:
Glad my girl can make pizza from scratch

Whole foods ingredients w/outside brick oven>>>>nasty a.ss PJs, Dominos and PH
U prolly dont tip her either you stingy a.ss n*gga
 05-28-2013, 11:19 AM         #127
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol you make good money huh???
no I make sh*tty money, I just get to put pretty much all of it in my bank account cause i dont have bills....besides the phone

I make a little more than 1,400 a month
 5 years ago '06        #128
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
U prolly dont tip her either you stingy a.ss n*gga
I give my girl a tip when she cooks
 5 years ago '06        #129
space
space
 DoubleD said:
no I make sh*tty money, I just get to put pretty much all of it in my bank account cause i dont have bills....besides the phone

So basically it's hard for you to understand when life is with 90 percent of income being accounted for, and making that 10 percent last? You prolly live at your parents house, don't tell me about entitled to money, when people work hard as fu*k to earn it. You are the immature one with zero experience paying bills
 05-28-2013, 11:28 AM         #130
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
So basically it's hard for you to understand when life is with 90 percent of income being accounted for, and making that 10 percent last? You prolly live at your parents house, don't tell me about entitled to money, when people work hard as fu*k to earn it. You are the immature one with zero experience paying bills
im in the navy...I had bills before I joined...

I work 1000000000x harder and longer
than anyone that works in a restaurant, ive worked in one before....

you ever had to be on a ship for months at a time working 12 hour shifts at the very least? n*gga thats hard work
 05-28-2013, 11:36 AM         #131
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:

referring to what u said about u sure u make more than anyone who makes tips...

its some people who make double and tripe that
 5 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 DoubleD said:
im in the navy...I had bills before I joined...

I work 1000000000x harder and longer
than anyone that works in a restaurant, ive worked in one before....

you ever had to be on a ship for months at a time working 12 hour shifts at the very least? n*gga thats hard work
No I made better decisions to be honest. I was going to go into the service, but it would of delayed my career and its sh*t money. I made more working sh*t jobs in college than you do
 05-28-2013, 11:40 AM         #133
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:
referring to what u said about u sure u make more than anyone who makes tips...

its some people who make double and tripe that
the ones who bank that live in big cities and work at very upscale restaurants, but they have sh*t to pay for it doesnt work out the same...

and I mean at places like papa johns
 05-28-2013, 11:42 AM         #134
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
No I made better decisions to be honest. I was going to go into the service, but it would of delayed my career and its sh*t money. I made more working sh*t jobs in college than you do
its a good transition into my career, i want to be a fire f!ghter, it looks good/give experience..
 05-28-2013, 11:47 AM         #135
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Exactly. You made better decisions. The people who depend on tips should've made better decisions too.
 5 years ago '11        #136
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,096 | Props total: 5458 5458
So wait, what happens to the workers who made the racist statements? They just get fired and thats it. So if Papa Johns catches a lawsuit they gotta pay millions and these workers just walk away and thats it?
 5 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 DoubleD said:
the ones who bank that live in big cities and work at very upscale restaurants, but they have sh*t to pay for it doesnt work out the same...

and I mean at places like papa johns
The upscale restuarant waiters have a tough job, but even the lower one make more than you. Bottom line or the debate is service deserves to be rewarded. If they do a sh*tty job, I wouldn't tip em. If they do a good job, and make me happy ill tip. I understood that before I even walked into a restuarant. That's how I was brought up tho. If I don't have money to tip I don't go out to eat, I pick up take out

It's not my fault, I didn't make the structure of a restuarant. Wealthy people loved to be served, and alot of people will make their life easier, and make a decent living. I wouldn't waste someone's time knowing they make 3 bucks and hour because the system, I am better than that. I don't feel entitled to being served, I pay what it's worth

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-28-2013 at 12:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #138
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 peeyump said:
exactly but even before that im willing to bet they still dirty as fu*k by dropping food and still giving it to you. I always tip something but I dont feel obligated to break the bank for a motherfu*ker. When I was younger I worked at walmart in the garden dept......I took an old ladies soil to her car and she gave me "money for coffee". That "money for coffee" was 35 cents.............I aint even trip cause she didnt even have to give that.
You can say what you want about it,

You order from the same spot twice and not tip then you're an idiot.

Like I said, I don't feel bad for idiots.

say all the stories and experiences you'd like but none of those sentences will change.

and this isn't exactly a response to this post I quoted, I just scanned thru the thread and chose one randomly lol

Last edited by Eddie..; 05-28-2013 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #139
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
n*ggas acting like tipping is mandatory now? FOH! I rarely tip delivery drivers, and i majority of the time will pick up my sh*t when im on road. If i'm at a restaurant, ill tip if the service is good. I aint gonna tip if im sitting at my table for 20 minutes and the waiter/waitress has me sitting there like a jackass.
 5 years ago '11        #140
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
***** people

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy