May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 DoubleD said:
by law if your tips dont reach minimum wage your employer has to pay you(thats the law everywhere), they get away with not doing it cause most people dont know..that sh*t is on yall...and the whole "special sauce" thing, if you even think thats acceptable you should die.

thats like saying if you dont tip valet they should crash your car....its all good though robots finnah take over ya'lls poverty job anyway.
No it's not like valet. I don't deliver cuz it's temporary cash. I'm not paying for gas and service my car for minimum wages lol. People that don't tip could simple eat at home. I never fu*ked with people's food but I heard plenty of stories tho

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-28-2013 at 09:53 AM..
 05-28-2013, 09:50 AM         #102
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
No it's not like valet. I don't deliver cuz it's temporary cash. I'm not paying for gas and services my car for minimum wages lol. People that don't tip Gould simple eat at home. I never filed with people's food but I heard plenty of stories tho
lol or people could go out to eat and just not tip, its all good though by 2020 r2d2 2.0 will be rolling 10 feet from the kitchen to bring me my plate....

tipping is for going above and beyond which most people dont do, if all they do is they're job(take my order,bring my sh*t) then they dont deserve any extra money from me
 5 years ago '10        #103
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Eddie.. said:
I always found this funny too. how you gonna not tip with a straight face and then order from us again like errthing all good??
Pretty much..

I alway laugh when I hear people bragging about how they dont tip..

I really hope they arent ordering from the same places consistently..

I know people who work in the food service industry.. I know for a fact that habitual non-tippers

1) Get their food made sh*ttily

2) Get weird stuff done to their food regularly

But hey.. To each his own
 5 years ago '10        #104
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
Haha I deliver food and I consider a $5 tip really good. This dude is obviously just an angry racist because I guarantee he's getting less than that most of the time
 5 years ago '07        #105
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16106 16106
here is the funny thing...a lot of delivery people and servers tell me its rich people tht never tip...but there is never any degradation or stereotyping them...smh
 5 years ago '10        #106
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga was mad cause he got 5 bucks? He would want to k!ll me then cause I only give them bi*ches 2 dollars.
 5 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Pretty much..

I alway laugh when I hear people bragging about how they dont tip..

I really hope they arent ordering from the same places consistently..

I know people who work in the food service industry.. I know for a fact that habitual non-tippers

1) Get their food made sh*ttily

2) Get weird stuff done to their food regularly

But hey.. To each his own

man you can tip wel and still have sh*t happen to ya food.....my thing is this though......make sure I dont find out because I will painfully k!ll you and if my kids ate something I'll follow you home and erase ya whole household. n*ggaz think its a game until they hand gets exposed.
 05-28-2013, 10:10 AM         #108
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
man you can tip wel and still have sh*t happen to ya food.....my thing is this though......make sure I dont find out because I will painfully k!ll you and if my kids ate something I'll follow you home and erase ya whole household. n*ggaz think its a game until they hand gets exposed.
its funny, they want us to give them extra money.

but they turn around and expose themselves as pices of sh*t with this whole "imma put sh*t in your food if you dont while you not looking".

why the fu*k would i donate money to that..
 5 years ago '12        #109
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22142 22142
Damn, usually I always give them two bucks. I'm a college student, if it's for a big event then I tip 5.

FL lost.
 5 years ago '10        #110
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DoubleD said:

but they turn around and expose themselves as pices of sh*t with this whole "imma put sh*t in your food if you dont while you not looking".

exactly but even before that im willing to bet they still dirty as fu*k by dropping food and still giving it to you. I always tip something but I dont feel obligated to break the bank for a motherfu*ker. When I was younger I worked at walmart in the garden dept......I took an old ladies soil to her car and she gave me "money for coffee". That "money for coffee" was 35 cents.............I aint even trip cause she didnt even have to give that.
 5 years ago '12        #111
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22142 22142
Wait but then again what do you expect from Poo Poo Johns
 5 years ago '10        #112
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 606robin said:
That's why my a.ss carry outs.

Also I tip, but for places like sonic it makes no damn sense. I go there once and while for half off drinks, cop a large powerade for like $1.19. Then the girl wants to look at me for a tip??? I'm like what do you want me to give? It's sonic lol I came here for a special and giving a dollar would demean the purpose of happy hour lol

they expect tips at Sonics? I mean I dont go there often but I've never tipped or even felt like it was necessary.
 5 years ago '05        #113
Qwann00 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$593 | Props total: 498 498
fu*k that ignorant a.ss pizza guy
 05-28-2013, 10:31 AM         #114
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
so we should tip just to make sure nothing weird happens to our food?

sounds like an establishment that needs to be shut down.

"they're not gonna tip, so I'll fu*k up their food"

that stems from an attitude of entitlement, "I didn't get what I believe I deserved so I'll fu*k over you to make up for it"

word.

what it boils down to is that serving is a sh*t job. you're in a constant state of oppression. you should blame your boss instead of the customers for not paying you.

to be honest i still tip 20% tho. idk if i have that much empathy or i just dont have the balls not to tip someone. servers do put in work tho, its not as simple as "bring me my sh*t".
 5 years ago '10        #115
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
I always say

If you cant afford to tip, or wanna complain about a delivery fee, go pick up your own food. Simple as that.

And if you cant afford to tip at a restaurant, stick to McDonalds and Burger King, or cook at home..

5 years ago '06        #116
space
space
 AdvanceIsThe said:
Haha I deliver food and I consider a $5 tip really good. This dude is obviously just an angry racist because I guarantee he's getting less than that most of the time
When I did it, I would of been happy with 5. Average tip was half that. He def racist

People that order delivery and don't tip are Obivously selfish pieces of sh*t. Get your lazy a.ss up and pick it up if you don't want to waste money, and people's time. Sure you don't HAVE to, just know people think your a POS lol. I don't mind people being scumbags, but when they don't know it
 5 years ago '08        #117
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12229 12229
 niceguy954 said:

$5 tip aint enough now these days smh....some people will never change
Bruh n*gga ordered a pizza....you be lucky to get $2.00 outta me. he got 5 plus his flat rate.
 5 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 DoubleD said:

We get it, your a selfish POS

Good service deserves a tip, no tip deserves sh*tty service. That's the way it's been forever, and always will be. That's why everyone has a bad attitude at McDonald's and spit in your food just for the fun of it. Stay classy you bum
 05-28-2013, 10:53 AM         #119
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
We get it, your a selfish POS

Good service deserves a tip, no tip deserves sh*tty service. That's the way it's been forever, and always will be. That's why everyone has a bad attitude at McDonald's and spit in your food just for the fun of it. Stay classy you bum
No tipping is for people that go above and beyond....

im selfish because i dont tip people for doing their job?

you're an entitled bum with the mentality of a 16 year old, stay begging.
 5 years ago '10        #120
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Matt504 said:
agreed.

we should also agree that people who apply for and accept jobs that pays tips, should understand that they are NOT entitled to a tip, and not getting a tip doesn't give them the green light to do "weird sh*t" to someones food.
I agree 100%

Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen though

From what I've heard, that movie "Waiting" is closer to fact than it is to fiction

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy