May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
"so black, fireflies follow him around in the daytime."

WOW!
 5 years ago '04        #82
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,606 | Props total: 4181 4181
 Khanage said:
Damn tipped better than me. I started being a cheap a.ss when they added that "delivery fee in there...
this...how you just gonna MAKE me tip. fu*k outta here.
 5 years ago '04        #83
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
50% off coupon for all blacks coming soon .
 5 years ago '07        #84
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
for 5 bucks I woulda tipped my hat and told massa thank you

I worked delivery before, ppl don't tip that
 5 years ago '07        #85
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 vinceisallin said:
Don't worry the non tippers get the special sauce
I always found this funny too. how you gonna not tip with a straight face and then order from us again like errthing all good??
 5 years ago '06        #86
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 literal miracle said:

Kinda explains itself though when you consider it's a Papa John's employee...there will always exist ignorant/racist a.ss people and they will most likely work for bread crumbs at a sh*thole like Papa John's
Its actually not really bad money.

I usually pull in over $300 a week by only working 21 hours a week.
 5 years ago '12        #87
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6833 6833
Damn I never tip more than 3-4 dollars , thought that was a good tip just for driving a couple blocks and they already charge a fu*king delivery fee. fu*k this racist piece of sh*t . I bet white people tip him 2 bucks , he happy as fu*k , black guy tips 5 bucks he gets racist phone calls.

05-28-2013, 08:28 AM         #88
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superdrunken said:
wtf? I thought $5 tip was good on delivery son !?
yeah i usually tip 3 bucks whether its a $15 or $35 order. i thought that was normal for pizza. now when i sit down at a restaurant i always tip 20%....
 05-28-2013, 08:34 AM         #89
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
Guess you two are happy to prove what the delivery driver believes then Wonder why he thinks that in the first place
So they should tip people more so they can get this mans approval?
 05-28-2013, 08:47 AM         #90
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
People need to stop ordering out, till either the companies pay the delivery workers more, or they go out of biz.

Real shiit, its getting stupid when a small pizza pie comes up to 15-20 bucks after fees and tip.

Expecting customers to tip your workers 20%+ everytime is unreasonable.

Word to my life, last time i ordered dominoes was like 2011... Ordered at 11:30pm, nicca came knocking at my door around 2 am. I looked a this man like homie u got to be fuking kidding me. I called them on the spot like yo i ordered at nite, n*gga comes rolling up after 2am to give me some expensive a.ss pizza expecting tip. They called the driver right there told him to give it to me for free, gave him no tip. Dude cussed me out probably woke up my neighbors but i dont give a fuk i closed my door and threw the pizza in the garbage i didnt trust it.

You want more tips provide a better service. Or get a higher wage.
unless u in ny, no other sector of the food industry delivers. we take it for granted but its a big deal for a restaurant to take food from their store to your house. i dont blame them for charging extra.
 05-28-2013, 08:48 AM         #91
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and this dude said 21% was 5 bucks but the bill was $15 and some change. is he factoring in the delivery fee?
 5 years ago '06        #92
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 bnw99 said:
this...how you just gonna MAKE me tip. fu*k outta here.
Lol what a dumb fu*k!

You act like they tellaport the pizza there for free, you know gas is 4 dollars a gallon. You should just buy a frozen pizza and save the delivery driver his time
 5 years ago '05        #93
Monolith 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
Same place Trayvon got k!lled. Not surprised That Bugs Florida gif should have ended the thread.
 05-28-2013, 09:18 AM         #94
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate sanford.

and tipping is a joke on us, the business owners try to get away with paying their employees less because they made us foot the bill by making tipping a social norm and not a reward for going above and beyond expectations.

I only tip the pizza man though cause I know the struggle is real, waiters can suck my d!ck though all they do is carry my sh*t back and forth and bother me with refills when my cup is full.

Last edited by DoubleD; 05-28-2013 at 09:23 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #95
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
That's why my a.ss carry outs.

Also I tip, but for places like sonic it makes no damn sense. I go there once and while for half off drinks, cop a large powerade for like $1.19. Then the girl wants to look at me for a tip??? I'm like what do you want me to give? It's sonic lol I came here for a special and giving a dollar would demean the purpose of happy hour lol
 05-28-2013, 09:25 AM         #96
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Your a cheapskate. Delivery drivers get like 1.80 max. You make less bc of tips, and YOU have to claim a certain percentage. The delivery fee barely covers gas, and the tips are where you make the money.

I did it when I was younger, and i remember putting alot of miles on my car. It wasn't worth it to me

It's funny how people order delivery, and can't afford to tip. You can afford all the fees though? Ohh it's probably cuz your broke a.ss don't have a car to get it lol

Don't worry the non tippers get the special sauce
by law if your tips dont reach minimum wage your employer has to pay you(thats the law everywhere), they get away with not doing it cause most people dont know..that sh*t is on yall...and the whole "special sauce" thing, if you even think thats acceptable you should die.

thats like saying if you dont tip valet they should crash your car....its all good though robots finnah take over ya'lls poverty job anyway.

Last edited by DoubleD; 05-28-2013 at 09:27 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #97
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
The majority of the time the delivery fee does NOT go to the driver, if it does it may be like .25 . That's why I like the pizza place I work for, it's a local chain, I get reimbursed $1 for every delivery. and delivery is free so customers usually tip more than they would if there was a fee. And a $5 tip is aight with me as long as its a pizza or two or three and not a huge $300 business order.

And as much as it looks like black people might suck at tipping, some of these rich a.ss fancy a.ss white people I deliver to will straight look you in the eye when they give you that $1 tip.

Last edited by MC Puto; 05-28-2013 at 09:31 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #98
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
 DoubleD said:
i hate sanford.

and tipping is a joke on us, the business owners try to get away with paying their employees less because they made us foot the bill by making tipping a social norm and not a reward for going above and beyond expectations.

I only tip the pizza man though cause I know the struggle is real, waiters can suck my d!ck though all they do is carry my sh*t back and forth and bother me with refills when my cup is full.
All business's that pay low, expect society to cover it through the government. Hell, when Walmart has snap benefits,medicaid etc pamphlets in some stores break rooms. They were just on the news out here in TX about there distribution center, having employees only work 38.5 hours so they couldn't get fulltime. Yet, would make them go apply for lonestar (TX foodstamps) and other sh*t. All for $9.25 an hour.
 5 years ago '07        #99
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 DoubleD said:
by law if your tips dont reach minimum wage your employer has to pay you(thats the law everywhere), they get away with not doing it cause most people dont know..that sh*t is on yall...and the whole "special sauce" thing, if you even think thats acceptable you should die.

thats like saying if you dont tip valet they should crash your car
minimum wage is for full time jobs dude. you just made that up stop tryna look smart

there ain't delivery drivers gettin more than 30 hours a week no where in the country

and you're an idiot if you think you can order and continuously not tip and ppl won't do anything about it, its common sense

whether you think they should die or not, they WILL think other stuff should be added to your pizza.

you're an idiot for continuously refusing to tip and ordering from the same place, and I don't feel sorry for idiots

Last edited by Eddie..; 05-28-2013 at 09:31 AM..
 05-28-2013, 09:29 AM         #100
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
minimum wage is for full time jobs dude. you just made that up stop tryna look smart
No......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc