May 27 - Angry Papa Johnís customer posts delivery manís racist voicemail online

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
Lmaooooooooooooo it's messed up but i'd be lying if that song didn't have me

n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga nigggggggga

I usually tip around 3-4 bucks but the dominoes literally not even 5 minutes away from my house i don't tip nothing but a dollar and the change to make the bill even i see no point at all
 5 years ago '05        #22
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
So he made like 6 bucks after the fees that are mandatory. And he is complaining?

The customer gave you a gallon of gas +
You used far less than that to get there.

I swear man. This is why i stopped ordering take out, maybe sometimes chinese. Where i give him 3 bucks and a hand shake wit a smile of genuine appreciation.
 5 years ago '05        #23
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1401 1401
greed..order something for 11 bucks after tax and delivery charge the price is almost 18 bucks and a tip on top of that...home cooked meals 98% of the time if i do order i pick up the food myself
 5 years ago '06        #24
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 5703 5703
Perfect example of how 98% of white people think....And black people think we've made strides within the USA.
 5 years ago '06        #25
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
Sorry guys...

5 years ago '04        #26
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 PhrozenMenace said:
greed..order something for 11 bucks after tax and delivery charge the price is almost 18 bucks and a tip on top of that...home cooked meals 98% of the time if i do order i pick up the food myself
If you can't afford to tip than you shouldn't be having your food delivered. I know this guy was being a racist AFTER being tipped but a lot of people don't tip. If you have money for food out than you have money to tip.
 5 years ago '05        #27
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
I tip but i hate delivary fee. Drivers get a good hourly wage and im tipping them to keep it hot.. Seems stupid to tip. When a person busses my table has to main tain my satisfaction. But pizza delivary is built in plus actual tip...

But I see a lot of u guys have seen resovoiur dogs and took to the head
 05-27-2013, 10:20 PM         #28
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Papa bi*ch and they racist ahh employees.
Thats why I drive less than two mins. to little caesars for that hot-n-ready
 5 years ago '10        #29
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[video - click to view]

Learned dis as a young lad
 5 years ago '05        #30
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
$2 delivery, $3 buffets (bi*ch only refilling drinks) no matter what. only tip good waiters/waitresses at actual restaurants the proper percentage.

5 years ago '05        #31
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
People need to stop ordering out, till either the companies pay the delivery workers more, or they go out of biz.

Real shiit, its getting stupid when a small pizza pie comes up to 15-20 bucks after fees and tip.

Expecting customers to tip your workers 20%+ everytime is unreasonable.

Word to my life, last time i ordered dominoes was like 2011... Ordered at 11:30pm, nicca came knocking at my door around 2 am. I looked a this man like homie u got to be fuking kidding me. I called them on the spot like yo i ordered at nite, n*gga comes rolling up after 2am to give me some expensive a.ss pizza expecting tip. They called the driver right there told him to give it to me for free, gave him no tip. Dude cussed me out probably woke up my neighbors but i dont give a fuk i closed my door and threw the pizza in the garbage i didnt trust it.

You want more tips provide a better service. Or get a higher wage.
 5 years ago '13        #32
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
This why i dont tip white ppl

ungrateful motherfu*kers, im giving you some business and this the thanks I get? ill keep my 2$, thank you very much.
 05-27-2013, 10:38 PM         #33
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
If you can't afford to tip than you shouldn't be having your food delivered. I know this guy was being a racist AFTER being tipped but a lot of people don't tip. If you have money for food out than you have money to tip.
Dumbest sh*t I read all day. If the establishment doesn't have a mandatory stipulation that requires a deliver driver to be tipped, then the customer isn't obligated to donate a damn dime. Most places include a damn delivery fee, so what the hell are you talking about? If your job is to deliver pizza, and you infact get paid to do so, stfu and do what's required. Got a problem? Put yourself in a better position where a $5 damn tip doesn't cause you to go ballistic.
 5 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
Real shiit, its getting stupid when a small pizza pie comes up to 15-20 bucks after fees and tip.

You want more tips provide a better service. Or get a higher wage.
You want a cheaper pizza? Take your lazy a.ss to the pizza place and pick it up yourself.

Plus, at ordering chain store pizza.
 5 years ago '04        #35
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1354 1354
carryout >>>

I pick up my own food. TO be honest, I don't really need the waiters and waitresses either, the chef or cooks in the back can scream order up to me personally and I'll come back there and get it myself lol
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Dumbest sh*t I read all day. If the establishment doesn't have a mandatory stipulation that requires a deliver driver to be tipped, then the customer isn't obligated to donate a damn dime. Most places include a damn delivery fee, so what the hell are you talking about? If your job is to deliver pizza, and you infact get paid to do so, stfu and do what's required. Got a problem? Put yourself in a better position where a $5 damn tip doesn't cause you to go ballistic.
If an extra 2-3 bucks is going to break your bank than either cook your own food at home or go pick that sh*t up yourself.
 5 years ago '12        #37
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 3307 3307
I don't even pick for them to deliver anymore, I rather go pick up my order than have an extra $5 added to my order via Tax, Delivery Fees.
 5 years ago '04        #38
yaleRULES 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,589 | Props total: 0 0
New Yorkers tip like $1-2.50 for a single lunch or dinner, Floridans got it good
 5 years ago '06        #39
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 One Gud Cide said:
that's why I ain't never tip anyone anything

You do know they only make $4.75 an hour, and Pay for own gas.

But besides the point that driver deserves to be fired.

How the heck can you complain about a $5 tip?

Last edited by K-Train; 05-27-2013 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #40
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 BrooklynSwag said:
I don't even pick for them to deliver anymore, I rather go pick up my order than have an extra $5 added to my order via Tax, Delivery Fees.
Thats what I do if I want to order Pizza.

Sometimes it dwarfs my mind how people can order full priced wings for delivery from us.

$10-$11 for wings (Not including tip) to your house.

But like they said in orientation, People REALLY love our Pizza.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy