Revisited: Eminem Vs. The Source -- The Scenario & What Various Rappers Had To Say.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Grafted living that wasted life. His whole purpose is hate. I feel sorry for him.

It was all good when Ice Cube called white women "cave bi*ches". Racism isn't above no race. Whites, blacks, asians can be racist, but that clearly isn't the way to live.
 5 years ago '07        #62
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
cacs in here defending their messiah

5 years ago '09        #63
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,428 | Props total: 35323 35323
 Storchaveli said:
This thread has me laughing at 5 am. Eminem a racist? Get the flying fu*k outta here. Also, I could understand if that tape was made in his 20s but he was fu*king 16. It doesn't make it right, but be real, if we were held accountable for the sh*t we did or said at that age, we'd be in prison or in deep sh*t. And I love how all of a sudden black women are of high value when hip hop calls them "bi*ches & hoes," men degrade them and treat em as s3xual OBJECTS, and talk em down. Again, get. The. Flying. fu*k. Outta here.
angry white boy spotted
 5 years ago '04        #64
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 1191 1191
i remember when nails to the coffin and the sauce leaked

90% of boxden was going crazy that night
 5 years ago '13        #65
Impeccable 210 heat pts210
space
space
$14,865 | Props total: 1199 1199
 dpgc00 said:
This is just another excuse for black boys to complain about racism. Stfu and get back on the corner with that 40oz and pockets filled with crack to sell to further decimate your community idiots
 05-28-2013, 09:28 AM         #66
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dpgc00 said:
This is just another excuse for black boys to complain about racism. Stfu and get back on the corner with that 40oz and pockets filled with crack to sell to further decimate your community idiots
The next time you make a vitriol comment like that drop the link to your Twitter/Facebook account. It'd make you sound much more authentic and will allow me to expose to them your true nature.
 5 years ago '12        #67
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Analytical One said:
Same.

What sickens me about the vitriol comments he had to say about black women, is the fact that he was given shelter and housed by Proof's mother--a black women.

The devil also tried to have these tapes supressed from the public by suing The Source in court.
So what about nas sayin he snuffed jesus?? What about big L sayin he r*ped christ??
 5 years ago '06        #68
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 dpgc00 said:
 5 years ago '12        #69
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Where crooked I now?? Lol wasnt style p on a song wit eminem called welcome to d block??? Esham got his a.ss kicked by d12 at st andrews, ok.... What do u expect suge to say, he doesnt like dre. Paul wall wants to in with the urban community and the ways of them, u kno he on blacks side. Irv... If u all for black female empowerment, y u let ja call them bi*ches, hoes etc? Em was young when he did this sh*t. And he apologized for it. Im pretty sure at young ages, we wished our parents were dead when we didnt get our way. U live and u learn. And look how whaaaaaaack that sh*t was. It was a freestyle, u can tell he wasnt even thinking. Now, if was the "eminem show" him, and he intricately thought out some sh*t, then ok....but n a freestyle, anything goes.
 05-28-2013, 09:43 AM         #70
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The same leprous, devils in here defending the malevolence exhibited towards black women by Eminem, are the same peckerwoods that destroyed Lauryn Hill's career by believing the unsubstantiated claims Eminem made by claiming she was a racist, despite the fact that up until this day those claims cannot be proven.

How do you justify the racist tapes (notice that its a plural, indicating that there were several recordings) made by Eminem when he was 20/21 years old? (They were recorded in 1993.)

How do you justify Eminem referring to black women as "****** sh*t", in spite of the fact that he was housed and tended to by Proof's mother, who herself was a black woman?

How do you justify Eminem suing the The Source for "defamation and copyright infringement" in order to secrete the racists tapes he made from the public?

How do you justify Eminem admitting that he used all those black people in his life that a.ssisted to make a "bigger hit"?

How do you justify Eminem not publicly apologizing for the racist and insolent comments he made on the racists tapes, but instead rather on the song "Yellow Brick Road" blaming his decision making on the fact that he was angered by the rise in black consciousness in hip-hop via hip-hop artists like X-Clan, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, Paris et al. acts?

Eminem is the Jim Burwell of hip-hop, and this cannot disputed. If not for the heroic actions of Benzino, Eminem would remain scot-free for the vile and racist marks he made towards black people, yet people somehow still manage to show disdain towards Benzino?

Last edited by Analytical One; 05-28-2013 at 09:45 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #71
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Analytical One said:
You are not a black man.

He didn't apologize for what he stated, he just blamed the recordings on X-Clan's debut on the song "Yellow Brick Road".

And Ice Cube has received various threats from the authority as a result of his offensive lyrics, so stop lying.
"BUT I HEARD PEOPLE SAY THEY HEARD A TAPE AND IT AINT THAT BAD, BUT IT WAS, I SINGLED OUT A WHOLE RACE, AND FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE, I WAS WRONG...."

n*gga if u had to deal wit racial sh*t eminem did u would understand. The same way black talk bout havin to deal with the white man and cops. U dont think cops ask why do blacks hate them. I PROMISE u would give ur explanation of why. He was bullied, shot at, robbed...did u read his books? The same way cops beat up blacks, k!ll blacks, question blacks for small sh*t. It gives blacks the reason to say fu*k the cops. A white female cop told me "thats a stop sign BOY"... So am i wrong for sayin fu*k the cops?? And the blacks stole his sh*t for tryna act black. He didnt blame x clan, he was talkin bout how blacks wouldnt even allow him to dress urban. "NOT KNOWIN AT ALL WE WAS BEIN LAUGHED AT, U AINT EVEN HALF BLACK, U AINT POSE TO HAVE THAT, HOMIE LET ME GRAB THAT" i would say n*ggas aint sh*t either!! But as always, blacks only have a problem when other races talk sh*t. A black can k!ll a black alllll day long but let another race k!ll a black.... Its riots and "ooooh my god, its the 1840s all over again" "racists" "where jesse jackson??" "Im calling the naacp" "all this violence n the community is crazy" smh. Black people.
 5 years ago '12        #72
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
THis one song and one word is really driving this Grafted guy mad ? Still a sore spot after 10+ years ?!!? Jesus christ ok , Em is racist , every bad thing you ever suspected about white people is right cause he said a word when he was 16 on a dumb record about a girl he broke up with. Yes, he even kept Lauryen from paying her taxes even after she made millions off platinum group and solo records and had won grammy awards.

Does this really need to be "examined" again ? This thing is still brought up fu*king daily on BX in any thread Em's name comes up in.

Seems like half of BX says he is irrelevant and no one listens to his music , but this stupid song and controversy that everyone has moved on from keeps getting posted and posted 10 years later.

yet ....

It's us cacs that call Eminem our messiah, he's all we ever talk about and he's all our favorite artists of all times of course.

Thank god you did you're part and revisited this important topic that even the artists quoted in the article have moved on from.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 The Infamous1 said:
Always respect benzino for exposing that bigot
And then goin on reality and APOLOGIZNG FOR IT ALL??? Lmfao. Why does jay, nas and tons of other black rappers still respect him?? Zino lost. He got hit with sauce and nail n the coffin... Lost the source, hasnt made a hit since rock the party, eminem still went to go DIAMOND TWICE, got more grammys, won artist of the decade, did songs with more blacks, AND.... BENZINO...APOLOGIZED LOL if u ask rappers right now how they feel bout em, what u think they would say?? U call him a bigot? For what? A freestyle he did as a kid?? If he was always like that, why the fu*k have no more tapes been brought out?? He would been doin that sh*t rather than gettin on songs wit JADAKISS, STYLES P, XZIBIT, SNOOP, AKON, NATE DOGG, P DIDDY, WAYNE, JAY, PRODUCING FOR NAS LIL SCRAPPY, RAPPIN WIT SLAUGHTERHOUSE, SIGNING D12, GETTING THE ONE AND ONLY AFENI SHAKURS; LEGENDARY MOTHER OF TUPAC AAAAAAAAND GOD DAMN BLACK PANTHER PARTY MEMBER's APPROVAL TO PRODUCE RESURRECTION... n*gga fu*k u. What was the crowds reaction when eminem came on bet awards for busta rhymes touch it remix?? How did that PRODOMINENTLY black crowd act when that "bigot" appeared?? Boy fu*k u.
 5 years ago '10        #74
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,866 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Analytical One said:
the late 80s were Public Enemy, Brand Nubian, Ice Cube and X-Clan reigned supreme?
I hate this type of revisionist history. Pro-Black rap never sold big.
Kid N Play, Heavy D, Salt N Pepa, Fresh Prince, was the sh*t selling
back in the day going multi-plat. I don't think Brand Nubian ever
touched the Billboard 100 album chart. X-Clan didn't go gold with
albums. PE is the only group you mentioned that sold some albums,
but even they weren't fu*king with the dance pop rap style.
 5 years ago '12        #75
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 561 561
 Analytical One said:
The same leprous, devils in here defending the malevolence exhibited towards black women by Eminem, are the same peckerwoods that destroyed Lauryn Hill's career by believing the unsubstantiated claims Eminem made by claiming she was a racist, despite the fact that up until this day those claims cannot be proven.

How do you justify the racist tapes (notice that its a plural, indicating that there were several recordings) made by Eminem when he was 20/21 years old? (They were recorded in 1993.)

How do you justify Eminem referring to black women as "****** sh*t", in spite of the fact that he was housed and tended to by Proof's mother, who herself was a black woman?

How do you justify Eminem suing the The Source for "defamation and copyright infringement" in order to secrete the racists tapes he made from the public?

How do you justify Eminem admitting that he used all those black people in his life that a.ssisted to make a "bigger hit"?

How do you justify Eminem not publicly apologizing for the racist and insolent comments he made on the racists tapes, but instead rather on the song "Yellow Brick Road" blaming his decision making on the fact that he was angered by the rise in black consciousness in hip-hop via hip-hop artists like X-Clan, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, Paris et al. acts?

Eminem is the Jim Burwell of hip-hop, and this cannot disputed. If not for the heroic actions of Benzino, Eminem would remain scot-free for the vile and racist marks he made towards black people, yet people somehow still manage to show disdain towards Benzino?

What the fu*k is this guy smoking lol, "Jim Burwell"? "heroic actions of benzino"?
 05-28-2013, 11:09 AM         #76
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why people are so angry. Em said some racist sh*t and for that he's never been fully accepted into the hip hop culture. Mainstream media and fans have still lifted him up and shown that they really don't care if he's a racist. Or smiled in proof's mom's face and then said racist sh*t about black women behind her back. He's still successful and he'll always have that mainstream success but you can't force the people who really live this hip hop culture to accept a racist.
 5 years ago '11        #77
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 One Gud Cide said:
leave it to white people to compare cracker to ******

and there's a pretty big difference between being "racist" to racists, and just being a fu*kin racist

white people think just because they take the clothes, speech, slang, music, culture, that they can say it now too
Its sad that this is what being black has been downgraded to. Speech? Clothes? Music? Slang?

Please tell me you are joking?

Being black is WHO YOU ARE! Not any of the materialistic bullsh*t you just listed.
 5 years ago '11        #78
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Analytical One said:
Now answer me this:

Why did Eminem feel it was appropriate to claim that black girls "only want your money" in his debut song 'Foolish Pride', despite the fact thay he was given shelter and love by Proof's mother--who herself was a black woman?
LMAO. So a basement freestyle is a "debut song" now? Oh yeah, this the song that put him on da map right? lol u a clown.
 5 years ago '06        #79
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 258 258
 1LynguisticMind said:
hold up, stop the press......

Grafted Back????

bruh you homeless fu*k you are pushing 40 dude take all that hatred and go apply to the University Of Pheonix!

/Thread
 05-28-2013, 01:31 PM         #80
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
LMAO. So a basement freestyle is a "debut song" now? Oh yeah, this the song that put him on da map right? lol u a clown.
Don't deflect it's childish. It doesn't matter if this song didn't blow up fact is it's racist. The people who have a problem with it won't embrace racism or a racist. The people who don't have a problem with black people being degraded(the majority of America) will support it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy