Revisited: Eminem Vs. The Source -- The Scenario & What Various Rappers Had To Say.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
is analytical one grafted new account?

you gotta be an idiot if you think eminem is a racist
 5 years ago '12        #42
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Analytical One said:
The story of Jim Burwell, a Klansman who masked himself as a civil rights leader. He was extrrmely charitable to thr black community and provided jobs to thousands of blacks and was comsidered a friend to of by many of those blacks he a.ssisted with help.

But behind their backs he was a reputable Klansman, who participated in the lynching of several black men, and spoke horrendously of those blacks (or "******s" as his friends recount him calling them) who were unaware of the true nature of the man

Given that both Jim Burwell and Eminem are from Detroit, and they both misguided blacks into believing that they were to viewed upon as someone they can confine and trust in, I think its safe to say that Jim Burwell was Eminem's biggest influence.
You should be a comedian. Your process of deduction is consistently hilarious.
 5 years ago '13        #43
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38426 38426
The real question is why didn't Jayz speak up?

I thought he was mr black excellence?

5 years ago '12        #44
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Always respect benzino for exposing that bigot
 05-27-2013, 08:50 PM         #45
Leezee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:
I'm not this individual you claim I am, but I guess all black folk look alike to ya, huh?

And no I didn't type all of that, check the source in the OP you ignoramus.

This article was supposed to revisit and reflect on this incident, not to evoke feminine-like responses with the mentally weak whites like yourself.

Now answer me this:

Why did Eminem feel it was appropriate to claim that black girls "only want your money" in his debut song 'Foolish Pride', despite the fact thay he was given shelter and love by Proof's mother--who herself was a black woman?
Well if i may bud into this deep convo u guys are having.. first off im white.... thank u, thank u, i was at the Bamboo this weekend, yes the one from Jersey Shore, Seaside Heights, thats my area, fu*k Sandy n all that... but i was their as usuall and i approached these black chicks, hollerin n all that, and the FIRST thing out their mouths was "can u buy us drinks"... so i brushed them hoes off as usuall, but that was pathetic, they didnt even try to work me... sad... oh and im not guido jersey shore, im irish american regular actually from the jersey shore kid. Shore trash if you will... oh and your tyraid about Lauren Hill is lame, girl got in trouble for not paying taxes because she didnt pay her taxes. Please do not try to rationalize it with this crazy poor me story. also i know not all black girls are like that, some are downright delicious, and i have some kind of edge to me that they like, in general of course. But it seems the pathetic ones are extra pathetic.....
 5 years ago '09        #46
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35281 35281
 HipHopFactz said:
The real question is why didn't Jayz speak up?

I thought he was mr black excellence?

eminem couldve called beyonce a black bi*ch and jay wouldnt have responded, he was still licking his wounds from
[pic - click to view]

"the white boy blossomed after dre endorsed him, his flow on renegade...FUKKIN AWESOME! applaud him"
 05-27-2013, 10:46 PM         #47
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Analytical One said:
The story of Jim Burwell, a Klansman who masked himself as a civil rights leader. He was extrrmely charitable to thr black community and provided jobs to thousands of blacks and was comsidered a friend to of by many of those blacks he a.ssisted with help.

But behind their backs he was a reputable Klansman, who participated in the lynching of several black men, and spoke horrendously of those blacks (or "******s" as his friends recount him calling them) who were unaware of the true nature of the man

Given that both Jim Burwell and Eminem are from Detroit, and they both misguided blacks into believing that they were to viewed upon as someone they can confine and trust in, I think its safe to say that Jim Burwell was Eminem's biggest influence.
 5 years ago '11        #48
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
 nitetrain8601 said:
I'm not black or white but your and many other arguments are flawed around here. First, let's start with Budden and Crooked calling him out and then signing with him. They both said they wanted him to apologize and Budden said he hopes he doesn't share that same opinion these days. Em apologized for the sh*t. They checked his demeanor and saw he has black people around him who respect him and don't believe he's at all racist including Royce who was in a heated battle with him at one point.

But Budden and Crooked weren't exactly major league artists, money talks so you don't think that was the ultimate deciding factor in their decision? I mean shady/aftermath white rapper who has millions of fans around the globe coupled with a world class producer (when he makes beats) in Dr. Dre... Who wouldn't run with that chance? What is a public demeanor compared to a private one? So I'm not sure how they can check for a demeanor that is most likely fixed to adjust to all of the black rappers hanging around 24/7. Royce, Proof, Obie etc.. where all needed to get him that immediate pass in the game when he first came out (remember how it went for van winkle) Before Em was this big time superstar he was just a dingy white kid from Detroit, so he needed D12 before they needed him. Why? IMO he needed examples of black men to study and he got a good one in Proof and the others. I don't think Em's racist, but I think he is like many other white men who harbor a natural tension for black men.

You wanted Em to reveal the identity of this black girl? Why? So she can go through a bunch of sh*t? That doesn't make sense. People would be trying to track her a.ss down. And for what? How would she even gain anything financially? If the broad was ugly or had nothing to offer other than "yeah, we had problems, we broke up" how would she gain?

No arguments from me here...

And Cube saying cracker all the time as well as other black rappers saying racist or stereotypical sh*t gets a pass? Did we forget on "Until The End of Time", Pac rapping, "It's okay, I ain't sweatin him, made his wife mumble like a Mexican"? Ain't no one bring that sh*t up.

This is were you not being black comes into play. Pac always showed Hispanics love. And since you can't ask him what he meant by that line, how can you call that a racist shot? And Cube saying craccer was directed at those who were saying ******. And tell me this, why did the white record execs and radio station mangers let him drop the word in the first place? Em in his video was speaking from the heart and off the record. Cube like many others in the racially charged 90's was on that black power sh*t and had a strong dislike for the race he felt like was destroying his people. And from the looks of things today, he was right.

Last, but not least, black women are the most important in the black community? Then why do many black men always talk sh*t about how black women are loud and demanding? How many black people on this website laugh about the Lil Reese 300hunna hit combo gif? How many black people prefer "snowbunnies" or latinas over their own race?

Another reason you have to be black to understand... First off black men have mothers, grandmothers, and daughters in the community. Trust me, mess around with them and things will get turned up fast. There are black women that are loud and demanding, so what? Does that mean they are not important? The Lil Reese thang is screwed up in several ways, yet people laugh at things they shouldn't in the first place... So it happens.

I don't know how many "black people" prefer snowbunnies or latinas, but I'll tell you this, the majority of my homeboys are locked down with loud and demanding black women. And when we do step out, what's wrong with a little white or brown meat on the side? (They do prefer us too, you do know that right?)

The arguments against Em seem shallow to me.
Bottom line: Em said so hoe a.ss sh*t! But rap n*ggas will always look the other way for money or a feature... So he was able to survive that fumble.
 5 years ago '05        #49
D-ROCK 14 heat pts14
space
space
$533 | Props total: 26 26
Em held a press conference and gave an apology...and then he did that song on Encore...but give him credit for never saying it on a record...yall mofo's praise kreayshawn and her wannabe rapper friends for saying it, but yall still butthurt over a teenage wannabe rapper's leak...gtfoh
 5 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
What if the girl was white.....
 05-28-2013, 02:04 AM         #51
Originalgoat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem was winning the entire war until that sh*t happened. It's a permanent stain on his legacy among people who know and love hip-hop. I won't lie, creatively, he's one of my favorite emcees of all time (despite permanently borrowing the styles of people such as Chino XL).. but I can't be an avid fan of him overall, anymore because of what he said about black women.

I mean, he didn't just say it, he recorded it.. no fu*ks,sh*ts,or damns were given at that time. Doesn't matter where you are from, originally. We have a predisposed racist mindstate as Americans. Hell, Koreans and Armenians live in the hood and they sure as hell don't like black folks... /case
 05-28-2013, 02:23 AM         #52
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This incident is what really kept Em from catching on with black people. To this day I've never heard an em record coming out of anyone's car in any of the neighborhoods I'm in. America mainstream can hold him up as much as they want but he's never had the true support of the people who really live hip hop. The way Big has or pac has or cube has. It's sad really. But what can you expect? If you have white friends chances are they've spoken this way about you or your family behind your back also.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
oh sh*t didn't even realize it was Grafted when reading the OP

For real though, it's been real nice without you here. Go annoy some other forum.
 5 years ago '05        #54
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3441 3441
 Impeccable said:
I'm not black? Why? Because I'm not some hypocritical ****?

He didn't apologize? n*gga have u heard the song?

But I've heard people say they heard the tape and it ain't that bad
But it was I singled out a whole race and for that apologize
I was wrong cause no matter what color a girl is, she's still a ho

How am I lying about Ice Cube? When did the rap community comment on his racism? Show me proof? When did that Georgetown professor say he needed to apologize? Dyson never did this.

n*gga learn your facts before you speak.

I love how Eminem has NEVER been seen being racist besides this moment but when Ice Cube did it constantly he NEVER got more criticism.

Our society is so hung on racism towards blacks, they neglect the fact that others can be racist to.
Ok...so are you black? Hope so, all that **** and ****** sh*t you keep talking. And don't fu*king tell me about what you hear rappers say or what you hear in the movies cos every white person on here knows they would not talk that way in front of a bunch of black folks.

Last edited by rashcobar; 05-28-2013 at 04:03 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #55
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3441 3441
 Leezee said:
Well if i may bud into this deep convo u guys are having.. first off im white.... thank u, thank u, i was at the Bamboo this weekend, yes the one from Jersey Shore, Seaside Heights, thats my area, fu*k Sandy n all that... but i was their as usuall and i approached these black chicks, hollerin n all that, and the FIRST thing out their mouths was "can u buy us drinks"... so i brushed them hoes off as usuall, but that was pathetic, they didnt even try to work me... sad... oh and im not guido jersey shore, im irish american regular actually from the jersey shore kid. Shore trash if you will... oh and your tyraid about Lauren Hill is lame, girl got in trouble for not paying taxes because she didnt pay her taxes. Please do not try to rationalize it with this crazy poor me story. also i know not all black girls are like that, some are downright delicious, and i have some kind of edge to me that they like, in general of course. But it seems the pathetic ones are extra pathetic.....
you pathetic d!ckeheads should hear yourself. You think you actually know something about selecting chicks black or white or whatever and then Speak like you are an authority on black girls. FOH only other white dudes is listening to you trust me.

Those girls probably hit you up straight away cos they seen you ain't got nothing else for them despite you thinking you have an "edge" your haughty attitude is clear from that one overly long paragraph you just wrote.
 5 years ago '10        #56
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Is that clown actually back?
 5 years ago '13        #57
Impeccable 208 heat pts208
space
space
$14,805 | Props total: 918 918
 Leezee said:
Well if i may bud into this deep convo u guys are having.. first off im white.... thank u, thank u, i was at the Bamboo this weekend, yes the one from Jersey Shore, Seaside Heights, thats my area, fu*k Sandy n all that... but i was their as usuall and i approached these black chicks, hollerin n all that, and the FIRST thing out their mouths was "can u buy us drinks"... so i brushed them hoes off as usuall, but that was pathetic, they didnt even try to work me... sad... oh and im not guido jersey shore, im irish american regular actually from the jersey shore kid. Shore trash if you will... oh and your tyraid about Lauren Hill is lame, girl got in trouble for not paying taxes because she didnt pay her taxes. Please do not try to rationalize it with this crazy poor me story. also i know not all black girls are like that, some are downright delicious, and i have some kind of edge to me that they like, inngeneral of course. But it seems the pathetic ones are extra pathetic.....
Yo how did i not see this before? This dude is retarded

rashcobar said:
you pathetic d!ckeheads should hear yourself. You think you actually know something about selecting chicks black or white or whatever and then Speak like you are an authority on black girls. FOH only other white dudes is listening to you trust me.

Those girls probably hit you up straight away cos they seen you ain't got nothing else for them despite you thinking you have an "edge" your haughty attitude is clear from that one overly long paragraph you just wrote.

More anger

rashcobar said:
Ok...so are you black? Hope so, all that **** and ****** sh*t you keep talking. And don't fu*king tell me about what you hear rappers say or what you hear in the movies cos every white person on here knows they would not talk that way in front of a bunch of black folks.
Don't talk to me in that tone. Ok fu*k boy? I call you what you are. ****.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
This thread has me laughing at 5 am. Eminem a racist? Get the flying fu*k outta here. Also, I could understand if that tape was made in his 20s but he was fu*king 16. It doesn't make it right, but be real, if we were held accountable for the sh*t we did or said at that age, we'd be in prison or in deep sh*t. And I love how all of a sudden black women are of high value when hip hop calls them "bi*ches & hoes," men degrade them and treat em as s3xual OBJECTS, and talk em down. Again, get. The. Flying. fu*k. Outta here.
 5 years ago '05        #59
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
stopped reading at

It was the day where Ray Benzino rapper/Owner of the respected hip hop magazine The Source
 5 years ago '04        #60
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
that invasion tape was hardcore tho lls
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop