Revisited: Eminem Vs. The Source -- The Scenario & What Various Rappers Had To Say.

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 03:39 PM         #21
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
I'm not black or white but your and many other arguments are flawed around here. First, let's start with Budden and Crooked calling him out and then signing with him. They both said they wanted him to apologize and Budden said he hopes he doesn't share that same opinion these days. Em apologized for the sh*t. They checked his demeanor and saw he has black people around him who respect him and don't believe he's at all racist including Royce who was in a heated battle with him at one point.

You wanted Em to reveal the identity of this black girl? Why? So she can go through a bunch of sh*t? That doesn't make sense. People would be trying to track her a.ss down. And for what? How would she even gain anything financially? If the broad was ugly or had nothing to offer other than "yeah, we had problems, we broke up" how would she gain?

And Cube saying cracker all the time as well as other black rappers saying racist or stereotypical sh*t gets a pass? Did we forget on "Until The End of Time", Pac rapping, "It's okay, I ain't sweatin him, made his wife mumble like a Mexican"? Ain't no one bring that sh*t up.

Last, but not least, black women are the most important in the black community? Then why do many black men always talk sh*t about how black women are loud and demanding? How many black people on this website laugh about the Lil Reese 300hunna hit combo gif? How many black people prefer "snowbunnies" or latinas over their own race?

The arguments against Em seem shallow to me.
Eminem.is racist, leprous, devil because he attempted to surpress the public from his verbal onslaught directed towards black women--the very same black women like Proof's mother who provided shelter for him as a youth.

Eminem's is a sick and twisted human being because he made unsubstantiated claims that Lauryn Hill was a racist, which led to her beimg ostracized from the music industry, which led her down a path of confusion and hurt, and is exactly why she now has to face prison time for tax evasion, even though it was truly Eminem who was the racist.

Those instances you highlighted showing discontent towards black women are rare instances. 2Pac's "Dear Mama" provides an alternative viewpoint, and the majority of us black men view black women.

Nobody is asking for the black women who allegedly cheated on Eminem to reveal herself, the majority of us just find it strange that she didn't reveal herself to tell her side of the story via interview, which would of also grossed her enough money to last a lifetime.

And Eminem's childhood friends who leaked the racist tapes also claimed that they were never aware of Eminem ever being in a relationship with a black girl, as to their knowledge Eminem's partner was always Kim Mathers.
 5 years ago '13        #22
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
 Analytical One said:
Eminem.is racist, leprous, devil because he attempted to surpress the public from his verbal onslaught directed towards black women--the very same black women like Proof's mother who provided shelter for him as a youth.

Eminem's is a sick and twisted human being because he made unsubstantiated claims that Lauryn Hill was a racist, which led to her beimg ostracized from the music industry, which led her down a path of confusion and hurt, and is exactly why she now has to face prison time for tax evasion, even though it was truly Eminem who was the racist.

Those instances you highlighted showing discontent towards black women are rare instances. 2Pac's "Dear Mama" provides an alternative viewpoint, and the majority of us black men view black women.

Nobody is asking for the black women who allegedly cheated on Eminem to reveal herself, the majority of us just find it strange that she didn't reveal herself to tell her side of the story via interview, which would of also grossed her enough money to last a lifetime.

And Eminem's childhood friends who leaked the racist tapes also claimed that they were never aware of Eminem ever being in a relationship with a black girl, as to their knowledge Eminem's partner was always Kim Mathers.
The coonery continues. He actually called Eminem a racist devil.

My n*gga YOU'RE RACIST
 5 years ago '04        #23
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 nameless1 said:
that styles P part . he wound up making a song with him later on too
I read somewhere that Styles still wanted to whoop Em's a.ss at the time, but Jada or Sheek convinced him to do the song.
 05-27-2013, 03:50 PM         #24
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Impeccable said:
The coonery continues. He actually called Eminem a racist devil.

My n*gga YOU'RE RACIST
If you're going to pretend to be a black man onlime at least make the act seem convincible. Your overuse of the word "n*gga" and "****" is giving away your identity pink-toes.
 5 years ago '04        #25
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
know how much times I see muhfu*kas diss black bi*ches on facebook & they aint even white
 05-27-2013, 04:15 PM         #26
Se7en  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
I'm not black or white but your and many other arguments are flawed around here. First, let's start with Budden and Crooked calling him out and then signing with him. They both said they wanted him to apologize and Budden said he hopes he doesn't share that same opinion these days. Em apologized for the sh*t. They checked his demeanor and saw he has black people around him who respect him and don't believe he's at all racist including Royce who was in a heated battle with him at one point.

You wanted Em to reveal the identity of this black girl? Why? So she can go through a bunch of sh*t? That doesn't make sense. People would be trying to track her a.ss down. And for what? How would she even gain anything financially? If the broad was ugly or had nothing to offer other than "yeah, we had problems, we broke up" how would she gain?

And Cube saying cracker all the time as well as other black rappers saying racist or stereotypical sh*t gets a pass? Did we forget on "Until The End of Time", Pac rapping, "It's okay, I ain't sweatin him, made his wife mumble like a Mexican"? Ain't no one bring that sh*t up.

Last, but not least, black women are the most important in the black community? Then why do many black men always talk sh*t about how black women are loud and demanding? How many black people on this website laugh about the Lil Reese 300hunna hit combo gif? How many black people prefer "snowbunnies" or latinas over their own race?

Just sh*t on this entire thread
 5 years ago '11        #27
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 449 449
 nitetrain8601 said:

This should shut yall the fu*k up.
 05-27-2013, 05:43 PM         #28
SOD RG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem made up for the racist comments with a dope a.ss album called Relapse

Just the shut the fu*k up and move on.

Eminem is a fool. Let him be.
 5 years ago '13        #29
space
space
 Analytical One said:
If you're going to pretend to be a black man onlime at least make the act seem convincible. Your overuse of the word "n*gga" and "****" is giving away your identity pink-toes.
A pathetic response to your racism.

I find it funny how no rapper dissed Eminem for these so called racist comments. Eminem damn near had the rap game on lock and paved the way for The Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit dynasty until 2007.
 5 years ago '07        #30
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
yo.....this article aint bias at all

yo, you really type all of this bullsh*t???
 5 years ago '07        #31
space
space
hold up, stop the press......

Grafted Back????

bruh you homeless fu*k you are pushing 40 dude take all that hatred and go apply to the University Of Pheonix!
 5 years ago '13        #32
space
space
 1LynguisticMind said:
hold up, stop the press......

Grafted Back????

bruh you homeless fu*k you are pushing 40 dude take all that hatred and go apply to the University Of Pheonix!
yo
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space

5 years ago '10        #34
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
Who gives a fu*k? fu*k black bi*che's.
 5 years ago '07        #35
space
space
dude fu*king 39 years old typing books on a rap web site, but thats not the worst of it

he is a grown a.ss man taking pics of himself doing the whole "I'm a 14 year old self conscious bi*ch on myspace, let me purse my lips and angle the camera te he the he" a.ss photo....

[pic - click to view]

go back to the grave hoe, its been pleasant without you
 05-27-2013, 07:23 PM         #36
kk504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:

Impeccable said:
n*gga shut up.
I AM BLACK.

with black women as most important individual sh*t. But yet on songs, we talk about bi*ches and hoes and yet every female is usually black. Stop it.

And this **** brings in a conspiracy This n*gga really thinks Eminem was mad about black consciousness?

Then why was he influenced by Ice Cube? A rapper that constantly called whites crackers.
Why was he always surrounded by blacks? If he really was angry, why not diss the EXACT problem.

This amount of coonery is unhealthy

And till this very day, why are BLACK rappers still supporting Eminem?
mmmm dat ETHER

n*ggas stay ethering analytical
 05-27-2013, 07:56 PM         #37
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people still trying to claim eminem is racist

yeah lemme just surround myself with the people i hate

majority of the people on that list have worked with him since, stop trying
 05-27-2013, 07:57 PM         #38
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
dude fu*king 39 years old typing books on a rap web site, but thats not the worst of it

he is a grown a.ss man taking pics of himself doing the whole "I'm a 14 year old self conscious bi*ch on myspace, let me purse my lips and angle the camera te he the he" a.ss photo....

[pic - click to view]

go back to the grave hoe, its been pleasant without you
I'm not this individual you claim I am, but I guess all black folk look alike to ya, huh?

And no I didn't type all of that, check the source in the OP you ignoramus.

This article was supposed to revisit and reflect on this incident, not to evoke feminine-like responses with the mentally weak whites like yourself.

Now answer me this:

Why did Eminem feel it was appropriate to claim that black girls "only want your money" in his debut song 'Foolish Pride', despite the fact thay he was given shelter and love by Proof's mother--who herself was a black woman?
 05-27-2013, 08:07 PM         #39
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
people still trying to claim eminem is racist

yeah lemme just surround myself with the people i hate

majority of the people on that list have worked with him since, stop trying
The story of Jim Burwell, a Klansman who masked himself as a civil rights leader. He was extrrmely charitable to thr black community and provided jobs to thousands of blacks and was comsidered a friend to of by many of those blacks he a.ssisted with help.

But behind their backs he was a reputable Klansman, who participated in the lynching of several black men, and spoke horrendously of those blacks (or "******s" as his friends recount him calling them) who were unaware of the true nature of the man

Given that both Jim Burwell and Eminem are from Detroit, and they both misguided blacks into believing that they were to viewed upon as someone they can confine and trust in, I think its safe to say that Jim Burwell was Eminem's biggest influence.
 5 years ago '13        #40
space
space
 Analytical One said:
The story of Jim Burwell, a Klansman who masked himself as a civil rights leader. He was extrrmely charitable to thr black community and provided jobs to thousands of blacks and was comsidered a friend to of by many of those blacks he a.ssisted with help.

But behind their backs he was a reputable Klansman, who participated in the lynching of several black men, and spoke horrendously of those blacks (or "******s" as his friends recount him calling them) who were unaware of the true nature of the man

Given that both Jim Burwell and Eminem are from Detroit, and they both misguided blacks into believing that they were to viewed upon as someone they can confine and trust in, I think its safe to say that Jim Burwell was Eminem's biggest influence.
More coonery from ignorant n*ggas.

I see that degree from devry is helpin u out

Last edited by Impeccable; 05-27-2013 at 08:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy