Rare Photos of LeBron in High School (pics)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,482 | Props total: 1302 1302
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Melo owns this n*gga!
except in the playoffs where it matters most

5 years ago '05        #62
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
 gathugga said:

[pic - click to view]

Maybe Im trippin but I dont recognize him in this photo. Where is he at in this one?
That's what I was gonna say. n*gga aint in the pic.
 Skratch said:
thats my boo
 5 years ago '07        #63
dvdjamm 8 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 15 15
 ttime236 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]http://www.warriorsworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/LeBron-and-Melo.jpg[/IMG

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #64
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 BXLaw said:
Imagine if Melo went to the Lakers 3 years ago

Derek Fisher
Kobe
Metta
Melo
Gasol

>>>>>>>>>

Chalmers
Wade
Bron
Battier
Bosh
You guys k!ll me with your logic I thought you would have came with a better example

Melo and Kobe on the same team

I'm sorry that wouldn't have work as soon as the first practice have came. 2 guys that want the ball in there hand all the time.
 5 years ago '10        #65
pgblueprint123 1 heat pts
space
space
$166 | Props total: 2 2
Im sick of n*ggas saying Lebron joined other superstars to get a ring MJ and Scottie are in the top 10 ever you throw in Rodman yes Rodman cause no one will say they wouldnt want a n*gga like him on ya squad then Phil the Goat lets not speak of the Lakers of the 80s Magic Kareem Worthy etc or the Celtics Bird Mchale Ainge Cheif Walton DJ what about the fu*kin 03 Lakers Kobe Shaq GP and Malone The dam rockets Dream Drexler Kenny Porter its just cuz you n*ggas hate Lebron so much an expect so much of him that he's thay good he tried taking a AAU sqaud to the finals twice in Cle didnt work
 5 years ago '08        #66
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
Pic 3

JUAN DIXON the god

that is all
 5 years ago '12        #67
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
Lol @ retarded a.ss n*ggas thinking Melo and Kobe would work. The amount of bricks and misses would be astronomical

Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 05-28-2013 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,040 | Props total: 1281 1281
 BrooklynSwag said:
Lol @ retarded a.ss n*ggas thinking Melo and Kobe would work. The amount of bricks and misses would be astonomical

5 years ago '04        #69
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 ShaDoW1 said:
 5 years ago '10        #70
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
 TattooedMPsz said:
Thoses hs stats
That was my reaction. Lebron was a real phenom. I would've loved lebron if he wasn't on the heat.
 5 years ago '08        #71
richyung87 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 3 3
 gathugga said:

[pic - click to view]

Maybe Im trippin but I dont recognize him in this photo. Where is he at in this one?
I went to TSU in 05 with the n*gga in the gold dust velour suit. Bron was sending that n*gga shoes and sh*t all year.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
Bron was k!lling in HS but some of those teams aren't/weren't that great. I keep forgetting they were D3. Thought they were D2. That L he took in the state finals (Jr year) was to a pretty stacked Bacon team. It was all Bron and a little bit of Romeo Travis. That was it.
 5 years ago '12        #73
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
 ShaDoW1 said:
fu*k you lol
 05-28-2013, 01:26 AM         #74
Joko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A LeSTAR WAS BORN....AND U.O.E.N.O.
 5 years ago '06        #75
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Lucky Lucas said:
wizards would beat the heat in 7 game series

nene and oak gonna destroy your bigs
i know u know u dont really believe that sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #76
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 5 years ago '07        #77
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,118 | Props total: 6351 6351
 dvdjamm said:

[pic - click to view]

If only Melo could have overachieved we would be talking about one of the best NBA rivalries in recent memory.
 05-28-2013, 07:05 AM         #78
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayembee said:
They only met in the playoff once..

Lebrons team won, but Melo was giving that 30+ a night.. 42 in the one win..

Melo beat the n*gga for a State Championship.

Was like +8 head to head when Lebron was in Cleveland and Melo was in Denver.

Lebron is a chump went to Miami and won a ring cause he's playing along side a HOF, and a Perennial all-star...

Melo owns that n*gga...

If you disagree you know nothing about sports.. You measure 2 players of equal talent on how they compete against each other, not how well their teams play each other when the teams are not equal..

Melos.. 2nd option is the 6th man on his team (means the n*gga coming off the bench)

Lebrons.. 2nd option a Finals MVP

Melos... Shooters .. Novak, Copeland, Shumpfert

Lebrons... Shooters .. Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier.. Lets just say Ray Allen has hit the most 3 pointers in NBA history

Melos.. Front Court... Amare ( who cant play a full season in like 4 years) and Tyson Chandler (Fraud DPOY)

Lebrons.. Front court... Haslem 10-10 guy plays every night, and Chris Bosh franchise player til he moved to Miami...

like I said 1 on 1 Melo would cook this n*gga....
all this sh*t just to realize wade & bosh are avg'n 14 points in the playoffs. the heat is a flawed team, lebron just covers the flaws up..................

telling ppl they dont know basketball and then saying melo would beat bron in a 1v1 to say who's better

give melo and bron the same roster and tell them both they're not allowed to score and who do u think would impact the game more?
 05-28-2013, 07:05 AM         #79
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
he not only matched, he exceeded the hype
Please explain.

Dude has ONE ring - from a asterisk tagged shortened season. Entertaining doesn't make you a HOF. Winning does. Lebron may get two rings but make no mistake this dude won't be top 5 when it's said and done. You new ball fans are lame. Already have this dude as better than Jordan in some spots too ...

jayembee said:
They only met in the playoff once..

Lebrons team won, but Melo was giving that 30+ a night.. 42 in the one win..

Melo beat the n*gga for a State Championship.

Was like +8 head to head when Lebron was in Cleveland and Melo was in Denver.

Lebron is a chump went to Miami and won a ring cause he's playing along side a HOF, and a Perennial all-star...

Melo owns that n*gga...

If you disagree you know nothing about sports.. You measure 2 players of equal talent on how they compete against each other, not how well their teams play each other when the teams are not equal..

Melos.. 2nd option is the 6th man on his team (means the n*gga coming off the bench)

Lebrons.. 2nd option a Finals MVP

Melos... Shooters .. Novak, Copeland, Shumpfert

Lebrons... Shooters .. Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier.. Lets just say Ray Allen has hit the most 3 pointers in NBA history

Melos.. Front Court... Amare ( who cant play a full season in like 4 years) and Tyson Chandler (Fraud DPOY)

Lebrons.. Front court... Haslem 10-10 guy plays every night, and Chris Bosh franchise player til he moved to Miami...

like I said 1 on 1 Melo would cook this n*gga....
/thread ... ether is too hot!!

I don't even dislike the Hear - but their fans are all new fans. Real Heat fans, who know more about ball than just the Heat's starting lineup will tell you to wait 10 more years. Thefu*kouttahere.

Last edited by playazinc; 05-28-2013 at 07:09 AM..
 05-28-2013, 07:11 AM         #80
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
Please explain.

Dude has ONE ring - from a asterisk tagged shortened season. Entertaining doesn't make you a HOF. Winning does. Lebron may get two rings but make no mistake this dude won't be top 5 when it's said and done. You new ball fans are lame. Already have this dude as better than Jordan in some spots too ...
i hate when threads get hot topic'd and these random dummies come out and post

lebron easily gonna be top 5 all time by the time he's done. he already got 4 mvp's and about to have 2 finals mvp's at age 28

[pic - click to view]

and he comin for that #1 spot
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy