Kendrick Lamar "rappers need to stop talkin bout mollies"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 04:53 PM         #61
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lance5 said:
slowly becoming a kendrick stan, he is a fu*king GREAT artist and he has the right approach of hip hop in my eyes

big props to this
Yep! Its happening to everyone, and I am very glad. He's the truth, reviving this corny new age hip hop scene. Smart, creative, hard, skilled, real, varied flows, strong delivery, artistic, original, hooks, melodies, beats, intricate verses, though provoking content, some ignorant sh*t too. He is the entire package.

But the one word I would choose to a.ssociate with Kendrick if I had to choose just one, is INTEGRITY. Integrity and originality is what hip hop has been sorely missing with these new soft a.ss cookie cutter artists. Kendrick bringing it back to the way it was done back in the 90s.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-27-2013 at 04:57 PM..
 05-27-2013, 04:55 PM         #62
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas on here love to make sh*t up
 5 years ago '12        #63
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 Bob Sacamano said:
When it comes to drugs, there is addictiveness, and toxicity. MDMA is very nuerotoxic (aka bad for your brain) but is not addictive that is true. Some drugs, like opiates, are highly addictive but not very toxic. Some drugs are both (alcohol, Meth) and some drugs are neither (weed). Hence why weed is the best, hah.
Don't say this on boxden. People hate weed on here and refuse to believe this even though it's quite obvious
 5 years ago '12        #64
yougots2chill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$74 | Props total: 77 77
Raekwon & ghost are the kings of cocaine rap not jay-z
 5 years ago '04        #65
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 276 276
 Jacc Blacc said:
let me get this right

rappers talking bout "bang bang" and k!lling each other = cool

rappers talking bout selling boatloads of cocaine and hustling = cool

a rapper talks about taking a molly while partying = this is an injustice and whats wrong with rap
Woo!
 05-27-2013, 04:57 PM         #66
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
Don't say this on boxden. People hate weed on here and refuse to believe this even though it's quite obvious
no one hates weed here, some people just arnt dumb a.sses that ignore scientific studies in favor of bullsh*t.
 05-27-2013, 04:58 PM         #67
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
Say what? This is a hip hop forum aint it? People hate weed on here? Are you serious?

I've stayed away from the hip hop section for a while, too many obnoxious kids, but if thats true thats sad. I used to fu*k with sohh.com back in the good old days.
 5 years ago '12        #68
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,077 | Props total: 17416 17416
 One Gud Cide said:
shut your salty snitch a.ss up cracka

Hmmm.
 05-27-2013, 05:01 PM         #69
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yougots2chill said:
Raekwon & ghost are the kings of cocaine rap not jay-z
Clipse is up there...

That Fear of God mixtape by Pusha T is fiyahh
 5 years ago '12        #70
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
no one hates weed here, some people just arnt dumb a.sses that ignore scientific studies in favor of bullsh*t.

Now I'm a dumb a.ss.

So when the new scientific study is released in the future saying that weed is not addictive (because this will definitely happen in the future) will you change your stance?
 05-27-2013, 05:02 PM         #71
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kendrick know he want this dihh!!!
 5 years ago '07        #72
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Real Hustler said:
but he references molly's in his song we ball with dom kennedy
Correction: That's doms song

But you're right doe

Last edited by 240ka; 05-27-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 05-27-2013, 05:03 PM         #73
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of this n*gga's hit is about alcohol but almost every other rapper in the history of hip hop has rapped about alcohol at one point. His comments are stupid. If he doesn't like the drug then don't rap about it. Don't bang the next n*gga just cause he aint on the same sh*t you on.
 05-27-2013, 05:03 PM         #74
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:

Now I'm a dumb a.ss.

So when the new scientific study is released in the future saying that weed is not addictive (because this will definitely happen in the future) will you change your stance?
Sure, but it wont happen weed(along with alot of sh*t) is mentally addicting just like water is wet...
 5 years ago '12        #75
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
Sure,.
Exactly

Last edited by hou12; 05-27-2013 at 05:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #76
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
One of this n*gga's hit is about alcohol but almost every other rapper in the history of hip hop has rapped about alcohol at one point. His comments are stupid. If he doesn't like the drug then don't rap about it. Don't bang the next n*gga just cause he aint on the same sh*t you on.
Too late, he's already rapped about
 5 years ago '12        #77
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Lance5 said:
slowly becoming a kendrick stan, he is a fu*king GREAT artist and he has the right approach of hip hop in my eyes

big props to this
I dont think so. If u gone go, go all the way. Why isnt he against weed?? Why isnt he discussing getting drunk? He is a good rapper. He shouldnt b actin like a krs one or any other golden age rappers who hates tren who is against trends cuz they cant do it in a catchy way. They try to go mainstream, fail horribly, then get salty and diss mainstream sayin they suck, not pure to the art, have no feeling etc all cuz they cant do it lol smh
 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:
Sure, but it wont happen weed(along with alot of sh*t) is mentally addicting just like water is wet...
Any activity that brings an individual pleasure or a sense of well being can be described as "mentally addictive." That includes food, s3x, TV, sports/exercise etc. etc. If you wana have a serious talk about drugs, addictive means physically addictive aka produces withdrawal symptoms if discontinued after regular use. By this definition, marijuana is not addictive. Neither is MDMA. Doesn't mean there arn't other negative aspects to consider, but THC is certainly one of the gentlest, least harmful drugs known to man.
 5 years ago '12        #79
hou12 
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Any activity that brings an individual pleasure or a sense of well being can be described as "mentally addictive." That includes food, s3x, TV, sports/exercise etc. etc. If you wana have a serious talk about drugs, addictive means physically addictive aka produces withdrawal symptoms if discontinued after regular use. By this definition, marijuana is not addictive.
 05-27-2013, 05:10 PM         #80
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
Any activity that brings an individual pleasure or a sense of well being can be described as "mentally addictive." That includes food, s3x, TV, sports/exercise etc. etc. If you wana have a serious talk about drugs, addictive means physically addictive aka produces withdrawal symptoms if discontinued after regular use. By this definition, marijuana is not addictive. Neither is MDMA. Doesn't mean there arn't other negative aspects to consider, but THC is certainly one of the gentlest, least harmful drugs known to man.
both marijuana and mdma are addictive...

yes they are gentler then other drugs but c'mon now....and mental addiction isnt a joke its serious just like the physical is
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy