Kendrick Lamar "rappers need to stop talkin bout mollies"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 03:19 PM         #41
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous B said:
dont be so sure they dont. the subconscious is more powerful than we can imagine.
Kids that young have no ideas what a mind altering substance means, let alone a specific one.....they probably just like the whoo part.........I get what he is saying, just think his example is a bit extreme.....regardless of the retardation of the what the song is about......it is a fun song.....in that sense the parents are just spending some fun time with their kids......its not an all out a.ssault on child rearing in the black home......
 05-27-2013, 03:20 PM         #42
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KRCROOKSNY said:
Don't be a bi*ch K-Dot.
don't be a pill head crooks…

n*ggas need to man-up, taking drugs is not some sh*t to brag about

don't get me wrong muthafu*ka always did drugs always will…but bragging about it

notoriousthugzz said:
I think it's funny how all these rappers call it poppin mollies... as if its a pill.

Nobody, except uneducated rappers, call MOLLY, mollies.

And the angry black folks in here are hilarious too...
your fellow addict upset at the grammatical errors of his drug of choice

Dos-effect said:
Back when weed was the new coke, The Chronic was talked about the same way.......back then weed was the s3xy drug, that we before everybody became a fu*king weed head..........now weed is looked at the same way tobacco is, to each its own, but your somehow a loser if your a pot head.......

Molly is the new chronic..........the more things change.....etc............

Dude does have a point though, but in that same sense, he advertises violence while at the same time denouncing it........is he a good kid.......or is he part of the mad city........

n*ggawhat
when

Last edited by Niruggg; 05-27-2013 at 03:38 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
Before it was x pills tho... Ain't mollies safer? Or it's the same damn sh*t?
 05-27-2013, 03:39 PM         #44
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okayy... he has a problem with the drug itself or just the fact that rappers envoke its name to sound cool? The latter I would a.ssume, yeah I guess he has a point. Most these rappers are corny as hell these days anyway. I'm more about that Oxy Music ya dig? Kendrick too I guess.

MDMA/MDA powder is fun sh*t though, hah. Bad for your brain, and a sh*tty hangover but its a fun party drug. I don't listen to new rappers other than Kendrick Lamar pretty much, so haven't noticed all the corny references.
 5 years ago '05        #45
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 CutKidd21 said:
which makes them completely different
The primary drug is the same it's MDMA. What you're basically saying is marijuana is not the derivative of marijuana that has been laced. Ecstasy is MDMA laced with speed.
 05-27-2013, 03:45 PM         #46
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
Before it was x pills tho... Ain't mollies safer? Or it's the same damn sh*t?
Same drug, but E pills are almost always laced with other drugs, from caffeine, to meth, to dope, acid etc. etc. and the uncertainty is the difference. Molly is just the powder/shards, and if its cut you can tell more easily by the way it looks, so it is GENERALLY more pure, although E pills fu*k you up more. It can look a whole lot like Meth if its pure shards. Its chemically related.

3,4-MethyleneDioxy-n-MethylAmphetamine

I actually like MDA more. Usually called "sass." Similar but trippier, MDA is da bomb.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-27-2013 at 03:48 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 CutKidd21 said:
This.

and they are LATE AS fu*k

honestly 95% of these mainstream rappers are lame as fu*k/boring in real life and most are old as sh*t makin music about sh*t we were doing 5 years ago trying to be trendy

the older u get the more u realize these dudes are some lames with money
I would've worded it differently and less angry sounding but you're right.
 05-27-2013, 03:52 PM         #48
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*k wit the bi*ch but k dot is a positive person

take my soul kdot you're the goat
 05-27-2013, 03:52 PM         #49
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember the days when white people watched rappers, and copied off what they do. I'm from the era where fools dyed their hair blonde because of Eminem, wore Rocawear because Jay-Z did, rocked pink/purple when Dipset was popping, etc.

Never thought I'd see it in reverse. Can't say I enjoy it, though, hearing 1,000 bars from every MC from Kanye to Gunplay about a drug that white people have been slinging/using for 10 years, at the bare minimum, maybe even longer.
 05-27-2013, 03:58 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slowly becoming a kl fan.....
 05-27-2013, 04:10 PM         #51
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Dogg said:
I remember the days when white people watched rappers, and copied off what they do. I'm from the era where fools dyed their hair blonde because of Eminem, wore Rocawear because Jay-Z did, rocked pink/purple when Dipset was popping, etc.

Never thought I'd see it in reverse. Can't say I enjoy it, though, hearing 1,000 bars from every MC from Kanye to Gunplay about a drug that white people have been slinging/using for 10 years, at the bare minimum, maybe even longer.
Longer. I did it for the first time probably 7 years ago and it was by no means brand new.

So is Kendrick making a moral point about the kids or what? Or is it just you guys in this thread doing that? Seems like KL is simply saying the whole MDMA culture is a played out fad, which is kinda true.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-27-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #52
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Dos-effect said:
Whats the difference between these kids singing this song, and some a.ss retarded song from Sesame Street? They don't know wtf it means either way..........

nice logic
 5 years ago '06        #53
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Matt504 said:
these guys are only entertainers, it's the parents job to raise the kids.

so what if 75% of Black children are raised in a single parent household and the parent is too busy working their a.ss of to feed them.

so what if these kids see the actual violence, misogyny, and drug dealing first hand everyday of the week every time they step out of their front doors, they should STILL be able to separate entertainment from reality, even if the lines are blurred.

bonus video

[pic - click to view]

I feel ya, but know if they hear and see that sh*t everyday they are more likely to get involved. Is a fade basically, and everyone wants to be cool. Music isn't reality, it's a false reality. Kids listen and want to do the same sh*t cuz it's trending. It's just the lifestyle of the music, whatever is popular is what's mentioned in the tracks that sell
 05-27-2013, 04:30 PM         #54
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No they shouldnt its music, people should stop being stupid.
 5 years ago '12        #55
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,668 | Props total: 4176 4176
 Jacc Blacc said:
but why focus on the use of mollies when there are bigger sh*t going on, sh*t i heard schoolboy q talking bout mollies so he should check his boy first
Preservation of the culture and his profession.

And I don't listen to Q, not anti, just don't listen so I can't call it. It's J and Kendrick to myself.
 5 years ago '12        #56
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
Why don't we just censor everything, and make everything extremely soft and politically correct and safe

Or better yet, let's just ban hip hop altogether, that'll really save the children

Or maybe all rappers should just start rapping exclusively about Christian values, the kids would really benefit from that

Or maybe rappers should rap about everything else they normally rap about except weed, because weed is just a terrible, terrible thing

Last edited by hou12; 05-27-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,668 | Props total: 4176 4176
 Dos-effect said:
Back when weed was the new coke, The Chronic was talked about the same way.......back then weed was the s3xy drug, that we before everybody became a fu*king weed head..........now weed is looked at the same way tobacco is, to each its own, but your somehow a loser if your a pot head.......

Molly is the new chronic..........the more things change.....etc............

Dude does have a point though, but in that same sense, he advertises violence while at the same time denouncing it........is he a good kid.......or is he part of the mad city........
And stop this. First of all, weed is from the soil. And secondly, Cypress Hill's debut came out way before The Chronic. Dre's movement didn't author weed in rap.

And I don't condone nor smoke weed, just keeping it 100.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Code Chaos 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
 CutKidd21 said:
the older u get the more u realize these dudes are some lames with money
 05-27-2013, 04:49 PM         #59
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoahJordan said:
people act like molly is some new sh*t.... MDMA bin around for i dont know how long...

what about weed & alcohol.... that sh*ts addictive ... molly isnt addictive unless you weak as fu*kk
When it comes to drugs, there is addictiveness, and toxicity. Those are the two primary risk factors to consider. MDMA is very nuerotoxic (aka bad for your brain) but is not addictive that is true. Some drugs, like opiates, are highly addictive but not very toxic. Some drugs are both ( alcohol, Meth) and some drugs are neither (weed). Hence why weed is the best, hah.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-27-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #60
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Get'em chief keef.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy