most viewed right now
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 438 438
Amy Duncan cheated with, there are a lot of rumors, but who it was doesn’t really matter (unless it was Tony Parker), the fact is after 12 years, she fundamentally wanted something different.

[/QUOTE]

Lmao at the writer sneaking that in. [/QUOTE]

This! bi*ch shoulda fundamentally kept her legs together
 5 years ago '11        #142
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 438 438
 Ladklap said:
I can understand people talkin bout race for this topic.. How come black men date outside their race more than any of the other races put together??
Because its 2013 n*gga! And it aint just black people doing it either. Not sure where youre from, but there's hella mixed married couples. n*ggas still trying to be on that seperate but equal bullsh*t. The concept is an oxymoron
 5 years ago '12        #143
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6209 6209
 Johnson4u222 said:
How the fu*k you from the islands fu*king with a damn cave monkey with blonde hair Timmy?
THIS
 5 years ago '10        #144
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,473 | Props total: 2486 2486
still not sure why rich people specifically athletes still even get married.
 05-28-2013, 10:02 AM         #145
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Why I dont mess with white girls (I fu*k but date )

bi*ch showed no respect

TIMMY DEMANDS RESPECT!

[pic - click to view]

n*gga shut the fu*k up. All these women cheat it dnt matter what race of the women it is
 5 years ago '10        #146
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11586 11586
Damn, goes to show that no matter what luxuries and how comfortable of a life you give to a woman, a hoe is gonna be a hoe.

I'm not saying Tim hasn't stepped out on her (who knows), but a woman cheating on her husband and father of two kids in trifling.

Get a divorce/separated first if you're not happy.
 05-28-2013, 10:36 AM         #147
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ladklap said:
The black man in America suffers from a inferiority complex... The black man wants to be white. He cuffs white women to feel like he is equal to the white man. If he goes home to the same women that the white man goes to.. it validates his man hood. In the black community if i look down on someone because he is darker.. i must at the same time look up to someone who is lighter. Same goes with women. Totally disrespectful towards our mothers.. because we do the same thing with females. This is what you call a slave mentality.

I'm done
So bruh what u sayin is that every black male that fu*ks with a white woman wants to be equal to a white man?

Yall boxden n*ggas swear yall be kickin knowledge
 5 years ago '05        #148
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,236 | Props total: 1300 1300
Tony Parker was gettin that. Tim dint learn from Brent Barry?
 05-28-2013, 11:53 AM         #149
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
still not sure why rich people specifically athletes still even get married.
What do u want people to do run with different women for the rest of their natural lives..? I'm guessing at one point they wanna have 1 person to love and share their life with. Are they wrong for getting married because some people cheat on their spouse.
 05-28-2013, 12:31 PM         #150
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
david robinsons hittin it
 5 years ago '07        #151
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
space
$23,699 | Props total: 6827 6827
 the407problem said:
usually if a wife cheats and the husband finds out they dont get sh*t. but since he is rich hopefully he got a pre-nup saying exactly that. but if not a good lawyer will say she was unfaithful and doesn't deserve sh*t.
She'll just r*pe him in child support money. All she has to say is her kids are used to living a certain lifestyle and just like that my n*gga timmy will be giving this hoe like 6-figures a month.

America's divorce system caters to women. sh*t is sad.
 5 years ago '10        #152
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11586 11586
That TP story from a few years ago was all types of messed up. Your own teammate's wife!

Tim Duncan has such a clean cut image that I think he can convince the judge to give him custody. His (soon to be) ex-wife shouldn't get a dime
 5 years ago '13        #153
reffahead 
space
space
space
$994 | Props total: 934 934
People saying Timmy probably cheated, who gives a rats a.ss. This dude is a 100 millionaire.

He's opened up a lifestyle only the elite can live for this broad and her/their children. Her other immediate family also benefited from this arrangement basically not having to worry about nothing in life. If I had a life give like that, go ahead and cheat your a.ss off. Wouldn't like it one bit but I'm living in the lap of luxury like lil wayne with no worries and sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #154
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 10 10
if she signed the pre-nup he won
 5 years ago '05        #155
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 11 11
 Walmart said:
Damn, goes to show that no matter what luxuries and how comfortable of a life you give to a woman, a hoe is gonna be a hoe.

I'm not saying Tim hasn't stepped out on her (who knows), but anyone cheating on their spouse and co-parent of two kids is trifling.

Get a divorce/separated first if you're not happy.
Fixed that for ya

Also, that's what he gets for stepping out with that failed genetic experiment :nasmad:
 05-28-2013, 04:44 PM         #156
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ladklap said:
I guess thats the 2%.. I had to research this and write an essay on interracial marriage. 98% of the time its a Rich black man and a poor white woman.

i have inspired the youth

my work here is almost complete
 5 years ago '04        #157
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I love my black people but please cut the fu*king bullsh*t and stop calling white women wh0ores. Black women are no better than white women I see them on worldstar hip hop strip and I have seen them doing all types of crazy sh*t in pr0nos so stop with that dumb talk.
 5 years ago '10        #158
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 eza said:
I love my black people but please cut the fu*king bullsh*t and stop calling white women wh0ores. Black women are no better than white women I see them on worldstar hip hop strip and I have seen them doing all types of crazy sh*t in pr0nos so stop with that dumb talk.

any woman that cheats esp on her husband is wh0ore, why are you making this racial?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy