Why The Samsung Galaxy S4 Sucks

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
 mtva24 said:
Windows phone have instagram yet?
we don't got the official one but we got 3rd party apps that let us upload pics to instagram....try again bruh Windows Phone better than this laggy a.ss android
 5 years ago '13        #62
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,882 | Props total: 2026 2026
 $C-Brisc$ said:
i'd rather get a windows phone, lag free and futures i can actually use daily without battery issues
i aint mad at ya. to each his own
 5 years ago '09        #63
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,819 | Props total: 1138 1138
 deadwrong03 said:
we don't got the official one but we got 3rd party apps that let us upload pics to instagram....try again bruh Windows Phone better than this laggy a.ss android
Na, its kind of boring... No good apps, metro ui and live tiles are kind of corny... not very customizable. Bing sucks, GPS is behind the times, the notifications are a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #64
space
space
space
its more customizable than the iphone, more stable than android, bing isn't bad at all, and the gps navigation is better than the apple maps on iphone I haven't tried the new nokia here maps yet cuz I haven't upgraded to windows phone 8 yet but everything im hearing says it works fine have u even used it?
 5 years ago '11        #65
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 mtva24 said:
Na, its kind of boring... No good apps, metro ui and live tiles are kind of corny... not very customizable. Bing sucks, GPS is behind the times, the notifications are a.ss
Live tiles is corny? Samsung's whole TouchWiz UI is corny...Fisher Price looking a.ss UI. The messaging app has got to be the ugliest messaging app since the inception of text messaging technology.
 5 years ago '09        #66
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 PTC said:
Live tiles is corny? Samsung's whole TouchWiz UI is corny...Fisher Price looking a.ss UI. The messaging app has got to be the ugliest messaging app since the inception of text messaging technology.
agree...never owned a galaxy s in my life, but my wife owns an S4 and I cant stand TW...vanilla android>>>>
 5 years ago '09        #67
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
its more customizable than the iphone, more stable than android, bing isn't bad at all, and the gps navigation is better than the apple maps on iphone I haven't tried the new nokia here maps yet cuz I haven't upgraded to windows phone 8 yet but everything im hearing says it works fine have u even used it?
Never owned an iPhone, so I couldn't compare the 2. Played w/ the 8x and 820 in VZ store. It wasn't bad, actually pretty snappy, but I couldn't use it as a daily driver. Phone just felt dated. I have windows 8 on my PC and never use that metro sh*t or the apps for that matter....
 5 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 deadwrong03 said:
This guy said Bing isn't bad. :lzlamkzhakznkshaja:
 5 years ago '09        #69
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
I dont understand the phone wars yall get into though, like these companies dont give a sh*t about you.

Yall hoobanging over sh*t yall dont even have stock in or work for at all.

Oh well, to each his zone....
We are simply having a discussion on our preferences....
 5 years ago '04        #70
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
my s4 doesnt lag... n*ggaz in here reaching
 5 years ago '13        #71
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,882 | Props total: 2026 2026
 mtva24 said:
We are simply having a discussion on our preferences....
some of us try having a discussion while some bash others for having a different preference from their own
 5 years ago '04        #72
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
My S3 doesn't lag at all
 5 years ago '04        #73
space
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
My S3 doesn't lag at all

[video - click to view]

05-27-2013, 10:44 PM         #74
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nexus 4>>>
 5 years ago '05        #75
crucOG22 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
they know their reaching. some folks life isnt complete without tearing down a phone thats better than their phone. smh. my s4 has no lag at all, its truely a beast cant wait until the developers reach its full potential
 5 years ago '07        #76
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 PTC said:
A new launcher for android comes out almost every 2-3 weeks, why are people even arguing about TouchWiz?? Android is so much more than stock launchers, These new launchers are so much better its not even funny. You'll should be ashamed for even bi*ching about touchwiz, that sh*t always gonna suck.

There are options for people that don't want to root their phones.
apex,nova,buzz,lightening launcher>>>>Touchwiz and Sense

Android is a play ground, if you don't like what you got, you can always create something different.
 5 years ago '07        #77
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 deadwrong03 said:

I've owned my s3 for 7months and It has never scrolled like that. The s3 wouldn't be as popular as it is if it had a lag issue
 5 years ago '06        #78
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,421 | Props total: 2621 2621
The S3 is my first Android phone, had it since release. I dont have a problem with touchwiz itself really I just wish that they would fix a lot of these bugs. Someone needs to take responsibility for my gps not working at times and having to reboot the phone to get it to work or not being able to switch tracks with the ear plugs that came with the phone, it worked just fine when I had ice cream sandwich. They do need to update the messaging app though. sh*ts terrible but its not bad enough to make me switch to a third party app.
 5 years ago '11        #79
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
My S3 doesn't lag at all
 Manny05 said:
No lag here. Deleted all the useless bloatware that at&t and Samsung put on. Changed launcher to nova. And it's been running solid since. No lag.
These two are lying a.ss mother fu*kers

I remember Manny05 from a while back talking about always getting the newest Android version OS ROM on FIRST RELEASE on his phone and there being no problems and running perfectly fine. Lyin a.ss

Ya'll n*ggas are fu*kin pathetic LYING. It's one thing to sit around talking about phones, it's another to completely LIE because your fanboyism got you caught up with feelings.

S3 don't lag you ain't fooling no one
 5 years ago '11        #80
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 genobee said:
A new launcher for android comes out almost every 2-3 weeks, why are people even arguing about TouchWiz?? Android is so much more than stock launchers, These new launchers are so much better its not even funny. You'll should be ashamed for even bi*ching about touchwiz, that sh*t always gonna suck.

There are options for people that don't want to root their phones.
apex,nova,buzz,lightening launcher>>>>Touchwiz and Sense

Android is a play ground, if you don't like what you got, you can always create something different.
Maybe cuz touchwiz is more than a launcher?

Android OS stock: 100-175MB
Android OS with TouchWiz: 720+MB

You should be ashamed for thinking touchwiz is just a launcher.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago