Why The Samsung Galaxy S4 Sucks

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
Any OS will lag when its memory is being used... whether its your smartphone, your Xbox, or your PC...
 5 years ago '04        #42
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 PsychoCyber said:
On the real tho, our phones should not be experiencing any sort of lag with such high-caliber hardware. Even on the One, i experience very, very slight lag. Smoothest android phone ive owned to date but not quite lag free yet.
Optimus g has 0 lag and is been praised to be the smoothest android phone until the lg optimus g pro came out.
 5 years ago '07        #43
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 400 400
Did this n*gga really review the S3 with a mock phone?
 5 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,749 | Props total: 38090 38090
if you are a fanboy for a phone... you are a loser! Point blank... period!

How can you f!ght so ferociously for something that will be surpassed in four months. Every four months, someone releases something that is better than whatever came out 4 months ago.

Someone releases something with .1 of an inch bigger screen.

or .1 of a second faster.

or the .1 version update of the software


it's f**king pathetic.
 5 years ago '12        #45
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,093 | Props total: 28285 28285
The phone comes with a lot of feature which is what causes a slight lag.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17021 17021
 Adamsville said:
Any OS will lag when its memory is being used... whether its your smartphone, your Xbox, or your PC...
Thank you. I swear these n*ggas have never used Windows before.
 5 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,093 | Props total: 28285 28285
 Y.G. said:
Thank you. I swear these n*ggas have never used Windows before.
I thought you knew that everyone has a 2000 mac around here
 5 years ago '06        #48
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
No lag here. Deleted all the useless bloatware that at&t and Samsung put on. Changed launcher to nova. And it's been running solid since. No lag.
 5 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
 layzie8171 said:
did you just not read what weaz wrote. touchwiz has always been a culprit to some lag, esp when they keep adding features. Has nothing to do with android as a whole. its still better than any of the phones out till the note3. end
Regardless of if it's Touchwiz or not, Android phones shouldn't still be lagging (allegedly) like that. I've never really noticed lag on my Note II.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17021 17021
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Regardless of if it's Touchwiz or not, Android phones shouldn't still be lagging (allegedly) like that. I've never really noticed lag on my Note II.
You would notice it if you did a side-by-side comparison with another device, such as an iPhone 5. It's just the nature of TouchWiz and, to a lesser degree, Android.
 5 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
iPhones been lag free since 2011.. Its 2013 and cell phones are still lagging?

iPhone - no lag
Windows phone - no lag
Android -


android's app drawer never lags either
 5 years ago '04        #52
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 stogz said:
if you are a fanboy for a phone... you are a loser! Point blank... period!

How can you f!ght so ferociously for something that will be surpassed in four months. Every four months, someone releases something that is better than whatever came out 4 months ago.

Someone releases something with .1 of an inch bigger screen.

or .1 of a second faster.

or the .1 version update of the software


it's f**king pathetic.

you're stupidity is 'fu*king pathetic'

you came into the tech section to complain about people talking about tech


and it's pretty obvious that you're taking this sh*t more seriously than anyone else
 5 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,749 | Props total: 38090 38090
 fat_boyy21 said:
you're stupidity is 'fu*king pathetic'

you came into the tech section to complain about people talking about tech


and it's pretty obvious that you're taking this sh*t more seriously than anyone else
Obviously you are an imbecile.

Your not talking about tech.... you idiots are just biased c*cksuckers displaying your c*cksucking skills... and in a few months it'll be all for not.
 5 years ago '05        #54
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 coolio said:
android's app drawer never lags either
 5 years ago '04        #55
fat_boyy21 329 heat pts329
space
avatar space
space
$9,816 | Props total: 3508 3508
 stogz said:
Obviously you are an imbecile.

Your not talking about tech.... you idiots are just biased c*cksuckers displaying your c*cksucking skills... and in a few months it'll be all for not.
Im just replying to your comment. as far as android goes the best overall phone was the s3 last may (even for as much as I like the nexus 4). that means it's been nearly a year that I could say I think another phone is better, (the htc one). so to me you're argument is just silly. what matters is the device and experience overall, .. not just some spec sheet.


and stop trying to avoid the obvious, you came into the tech section complaining about people talk about tech


Last edited by fat_boyy21; 05-27-2013 at 02:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,616 | Props total: 3273 3273
 ThePainkiller said:
I thought you knew that everyone has a 2000 mac around here
Beach ball of death wouldn't existed if mac was really lag free
 5 years ago '12        #57
ThePainkiller 356 heat pts356
space
avatar space
space
$73,093 | Props total: 28285 28285
 stogz said:
Obviously you are an imbecile.

Your not talking about tech.... you idiots are just biased c*cksuckers displaying your c*cksucking skills... and in a few months it'll be all for not.
You're the sportscenter to the tech center, you're a retarded f*ggot. fu*k off.
 5 years ago '05        #58
crucOG22 
space
avatar space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
xD you mad retarded n00bs need to take your broke a.sses to your local carrier store and demo the s4. you mad n00bs are clearly hating on the s4 because its superior than your iphail5. seriously though, im nojt trolling this time. you n00bs are clearly taking the 3rd person approach by forming a "solid" opinion on a phone from a 3rd person view. LOL u n00bs i have the verizon version and hteres no lag at all. rofl quit hating
 5 years ago '06        #59
$C-Brisc$ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 486 486
i'd rather get a windows phone, lag free and futures i can actually use daily without battery issues
 5 years ago '09        #60
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 1545 1545
 $C-Brisc$ said:
i'd rather get a windows phone, lag free and futures i can actually use daily without battery issues
Windows phone have instagram yet?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy