May 26 - Marijuana cannabinoids slow brain degradation and aging, reverse dementia

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
thats bullsh*t, lets see the proof?

i hate lames that smoke weed and talk about it
 5 years ago '13        #22
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
volcano
 05-27-2013, 01:01 AM         #23
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Etraded up with mad shares of new weed companies!! Please keep the good news coming!! Ive piffed for 11 years straight but im 3 weeks clean now waiting on a p!ss test soon because of a charge i caught. Im gonna stay off it tho, im a natural entrepreneur and it holds me back alil. But please, smoke on if u want. This is America! Lets get this legal (and me rich!!!!) And get my black friends out of jail for stupid, way to harsh, ethnicity driven sentences........
 5 years ago '11        #24
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25132 25132
Dam feel like smoking my father up just read a harvard medical study that marijuana might be the next diabetes drug
 5 years ago '04        #25
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
i personally dont know any successful potheads... just losers with no motivation usually
 5 years ago '05        #26
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
Staying off of it but it's the perfect drug and has little to no withdrawal effects. No wonder i've seen so many old people who have smoked weed all of their life.
 5 years ago '10        #27
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 5 years ago '04        #28
dacaptn4u 
space
space
$631 | Props total: 1 1
if this was the case my lil bro would look like he 14 not 40.....wrong
 5 years ago '11        #29
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25132 25132
 dacaptn4u said:
if this was the case my lil bro would look like he 14 not 40.....wrong
you just got a ugly bro..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #30
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 m-f said:
It doesn't mean smoke weed daily, and sit in your mommas basement working a minimum wage life acting like its doing it for you.

main n*ggas that get so happy when a study comes out praising weed. makes them feel accomplished.
 5 years ago '05        #31
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Goat plant
 5 years ago '04        #32
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 506 506
was this a double blind study?
 5 years ago '06        #33
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
 YI-Drizzy said:
is this sh*t legit or is this more pothead indy scientists babble
It's on the Internet, it must be true.
 5 years ago '05        #34
fully_amazing 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,713 | Props total: 339 339
I don't smoke. I don't knock anyone that does. But if you were going to smoke for health reasons. How much should somebody smoke?
I mean, just enough to reap the health benefits.
 5 years ago '05        #35
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Is this study peer reviewed?
Hahaha. No. The source is a joke. I can tell you right now that i smoke weed 7 days a week and did my degree in neurobiology, and this article is total bullsh*t. Sorry.
 5 years ago '05        #36
thecondogg 
space
space
 SHOWTIME said:
i personally dont know any successful potheads... just losers with no motivation usually
Lol, how bout every actor, half the athletes, and most university profs? U know any of them? I smoke weed n i got two degrees and am goin to med school. What do u do?
 5 years ago '05        #37
thecondogg 
space
space
I actually find this article offensive and think it should be taken down. Telling people that dont know any better, that weed can prevent neurodegenerative disorders is just like murder.

Tau proteins and amyloid beta plaques caused by aging deteriorate nervous tissue in the brain. This is the cause for most age related neurodegenerative disorders. The very core of this article is false.

Ps. I have read thousands of peer reviewed, published articles, and MOST of those make false claims. They just try to fish for anything to prove that their thesis is true.

That being said, this article is from some hokey naturopath website and the writer doesnt even understand the basic fundamentals of the brain.

I wish it was true. But its not.
 05-27-2013, 09:49 AM         #38
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smoke weed everyday...n I smoke spliffs like cigarettes..even at work...spliffs levels me out before I do my presentations...sh*t I had a presentation/demonstration for the USCoast Guards 2months ago...smoked a spliff n I was good to go!! My homies neighbor had a huge tumor on his arm n homeboy has been rubbing cannabis oil on it n it shrunk...when the doctor told him it will never go away n when he went back to the same doctor to show him the progress....the doctor cudnt believe it!!! The govt doest know how to tax it, n too many big players in the medicine industry n tabacco industry that will pay to keep it illegal for as long as they can...what we need to do is support ur local cannabis club if available n only smoke organic weed!!!!
I have met growers that use so much chemicals on their plants to get the perfect nugs....but in the end, these chmicals that r found r going to be the same thing that the medical industry will use to try and ruin the rep of the plant!!!
 5 years ago '08        #39
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
Yeah I remember reading the results of a couple studies a few years ago saying that marijuana doesn't have therapeutic uses for Alzheimer's or any other degenerative brain disorders... It's not a cure all, still it's an intriguing and useful drug...

So many people came in to say weed is for losers and they don't know ANY successful potheads... The label 'pothead' is a big problem to begin with... I had a friend in college who flipped lbs of dro and his biggest clients were entertainment lawyers, world class chefs, small business owners... Weed smokers are just like any other group of people, you're gonna have some winners and some losers, no point in being ignorant and blaming a plant
 05-27-2013, 01:58 PM         #40
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy