Lil Tunechi Lost-Singer TQ Reveals Lil Wayne & Birdman Kissed "Constantly," But Wasn't "Homosexual"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #121
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Impeccable said:
n*gga actually thinks Birdman is his dad.

yo IM WEAK
 Carlton Black said:

this fu*kin idiot...
He's not his dad according to who? Some people view being a father differently. Different cultures view being a father differently

If Lil Wayne sees him as his father...and that's their relationship(just like any step father or mother), then that's his dad you dumb fck
 4 years ago '10        #122
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Birdman is not his dad...
And I was responding to someone who implied the very notion of calling your ACTUAL dad "daddy" is gay or that there's something wrong with it
 06-13-2013, 12:55 PM         #123
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
He's not his dad according to who? Some people view being a father differently. Different cultures view being a father differently

If Lil Wayne sees him as his father...and that's their relationship(just like any step father or mother), then that's his dad you dumb fck
he's not his step father birdman its just a pedo that like lil boys that's it
 4 years ago '11        #124
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Smoke500 said:
In America even kissing your father on the cheek is gay

Actually, a lot of sick perverted people in this country think kissing your parent on the lips is weird/creepy and has some sick hidden meaning to it

In other countries, like some South American countries for example it's normal for fathers to kiss their sons, etc.. We've just become a society that isn't that affectionate between parents or sons...or a bunch of people who may never have had a strong father-son relationship

n*gga? We aint in South fu*kING America. This is the United States of America, where its common knowledge that a man kissing a man on the lips is gay. Im affectionate with my father, and I aint never kissed the n*gga on the mouth in my entire life!

TF you into is the real question?
 4 years ago '04        #125
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 Teknishen04 said:
n*gga? We aint in South fu*kING America. This is the United States of America, where its common knowledge that a man kissing a man on the lips is gay. Im affectionate with my father, and I aint never kissed the n*gga on the mouth in my entire life!

went to a brazilian party on u st. it was a culture shock. erybody was kissin erybody (on the cheek) but the women kissed on the cheek then lips with guys they just met. It mighta been the beginning to an orgy... idk... i left because i couldnt speak portugese, nor like the sound of the language.
 4 years ago '10        #126
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
a lot of orange flavored motherfu*kers in here
 4 years ago '10        #127
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
he's not his step father birdman its just a pedo that like lil boys that's it
And I'm pointing out that whether it's adopted, step father, whatever...if the nature of their relationship is father-son so be it

Teknishen04 said:

You're right we're not in South America. So I guess given the ignorance in this country on race, relationships, etc., that because it's America ignorance is okay right?

A father son relationship..."adopted"..figure or otherwise, there's nothing wrong with kissing on the cheek or the lips if that's their thing. We're not nearly as loving towards our elders and parents as we should be anyway as a society. In fact as soon as they get to a certain age we just throw them in a retirement home...which doesn't happen in most countries. So we're not exactly the standard for parent-child love
 4 years ago '07        #128
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Hokis said:
It's funny bc "now" they don't do it.. Which makes you wonder

And I don't care, no grown man kisses his father.. Not even his grandfather on the lips

And it's not even his father
Even if ur a little boy u dont kiss ur father on the lips real talk thats some pedophile sh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #129
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
You almost got the point. The bolded part is 100% correct... What about an actor then? Have you ever watched the show Modern Family? The dude that plays Cam is flaming on the show and kissed a dude several times but isn't gay in real life.

DUDE, youre gay, f*g, homos3xual, ETC ETC ETC.. i get it DUDE

most actors are gay...but for a role in a movie is different but AND in that, my manhood comes first you wont take that from me or make me compromise it with kissing another man as i would do a woman...idc idc idc IDC!!!
 4 years ago '04        #130
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
f*ggot rappers
 06-30-2013, 01:01 PM         #131
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people try to defend this sh*t? and mobs hated gays....you got wacked if they found out that sh*t about b.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now