Lil Tunechi Lost-Singer TQ Reveals Lil Wayne & Birdman Kissed "Constantly," But Wasn't "Homosexual"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 10:26 AM         #101
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lol gay means ur only into the same s3x. U see how many bi*ches wayne done nut up in? n*gga got one of the most s3xiest actresses pregnant. Him kissin another dude is embarrassing as hell. But u cant say he is homos3xual as the true definition of what a homo is. U didnt even say bis3xual. U went for the gusto and said he likes men and men only
There's plenty of f*ggots out here impregnating women that point is moot.
 05-27-2013, 10:27 AM         #102
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess some of them other ni**as recognized the look on my face and ran to the rescue. “T, don’t trip, that’s jailhouse love.” Jailhouse love? What the f**k? Them two ni**as and never been to jail! I’ve sent my fair share of Kites homie and I ain’t never heard of two ni**as kissing as being jailhouse love unless they was… ya dig? That sh*t was disturbing to me pimp. They say it’s a father-son thing. Ni**a I ain’t kissing my daddy in the mouth!
Remember when he said this in 08 doe? Back than yall aint listen and nobody will listen right now. Only reason he wont outright call em f*ggots is cause everybody gon ride for the two battybwoi's.
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 focused313 said:
what does then? s3xual/romantic attraction to the same gender is usually what makes someone homos3xual, however, that's in the mind and we don't know what's in a person's mind. When it comes down to physical activities, kissing another man, which is thought to be an affectionate activity, can be seen as homos3xual activity.

In addition to the fact that most men in the United States do not continuously kiss their sons on the lips. I'm quite sure that a lot of loving, providing fathers have NEVER kissed their son on the lips. Hold them, hug them, embrace them with love....YUP, make out sessions? hell to the no.
U say we dont kno whats in another persons mind, but u do? Moms kiss daughters, does that make her into homos3xual incestry? U say activity. Holding a gun is criminal activity.... i have 3 but am i criminal. Some people kiss their dog, let the dog lick on them. I kiss and lick on females....does that make the dogs owner into beastility?? Mafia bosses kiss who they r bouta k!ll... And when he said continuously, im sure he meant the same kinda smooch all the time. Not a long pr0n scene. I can smoke constantly, doesnt mean a gar is n my mouth 24hrs. I would never let a n*gga kiss me, and not for homos3xuality, but going by defintion, i highly doubt a n*gga like wayne is only lookin for sausage
 5 years ago '11        #104
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 TheThreadLord said:
TQ says while Lil Wayne and Birdman did kiss regularly, they were unconcerned with any negative stigma.

Former Cash Money Records singer TQ recently spoke on the controversial years-old photo of Birdman and Lil Wayne kissing.

"I never understood it," admitted TQ in an interview with KFYB of UGS Radio. "I asked for an explanation and they gave me an explanation and as a man as part of my clique had to respect the explanation."

"People don't understand them dudes did that sh-t every day," continued the singer, who was signed to Cash Money from 2002-2004. "They consider themselves Father and Son."

TQ said he warned Birdman and Weezy of the stigma a.ssociated with the two kissing, but they weren't concerned. "We constantly use to get into that and I told them when we in public and cameras were under they are not gonna understand that sh-t and them n*ggaz didn't care. It was constantly happening every day!"

The singer said that the two were undeterred, but remained adamant that the rappers were not homos3xual. "We had mad conversations about that. That was a constant struggle and they never gave a fu-k about my opinion about it. I have never seen homos3xual tendencies from them cats! I think it's weird, but I don't think there was no homos3xual sh-t involved!"

the radio interview

he didnt say behind closed door though?

5 years ago '13        #105
Impeccable 207 heat pts207 OP
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U say we dont kno whats in another persons mind, but u do? Moms kiss daughters, does that make her into homos3xual incestry? U say activity. Holding a gun is criminal activity.... i have 3 but am i criminal. Some people kiss their dog, let the dog lick on them. I kiss and lick on females....does that make the dogs owner into beastility?? Mafia bosses kiss who they r bouta k!ll... And when he said continuously, im sure he meant the same kinda smooch all the time. Not a long pr0n scene. I can smoke constantly, doesnt mean a gar is n my mouth 24hrs. I would never let a n*gga kiss me, and not for homos3xuality, but going by defintion, i highly doubt a n*gga like wayne is only lookin for sausage
I'm WEAK
 5 years ago '12        #106
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Piccolo said:
There's plenty of f*ggots out here impregnating women that point is moot.
Being out the closet is soooo common now. Hiphop has embraced gays. There is no way u can be HOMO and fu*kin fu*king the opposite s3x Thats not HOMO. Just like sayin u cant be a christian and still pray to zeus. Or u cant b a vegetarian and eatin beef. That means ur NOT a christian, and ur NOT a vegetarian. If wayne is fu*kin females, hes NOT a homo.
 05-27-2013, 10:39 AM         #107
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Impeccable said:
Tunechi lost
If it was already known that they kissed, how did he lose? They even kissed on 106 and park i believe...its on youtube. Its not a loss if its been in the open. A loss would b if they denied it and THEN tq came out and told. Like when ross said he was no co and how errything was photoshopped and how he would never ever b a damn co...
 5 years ago '12        #109
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
wayne probably don't see it as homos3xual considering he's been doing it since he was a kid he think it's normal
So girls who get r*ped by their dads dont see it as r*pe, but yet as normal? n*gga, people grow up, and kids arent stupid. U still wettin the bed thinkin its normal?? Still suckin moms t*ts at 20 thinkin its normal? Tryin so hard for a laugh but dont even review ur jokes to see if it makes sense smh.
 5 years ago '13        #110
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
If it was already known that they kissed, how did he lose? They even kissed on 106 and park i believe...its on youtube. Its not a loss if its been in the open. A loss would b if they denied it and THEN tq came out and told. Like when ross said he was no co and how errything was photoshopped and how he would never ever b a damn co...
So because it's already known, it isn't an L? When Jay-z cried after Ether, going back and reviewing this negates the L? Shut up
 5 years ago '08        #111
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Impeccable said:
So because it's already known, it isn't an L? When Jay-z cried after Ether, going back and reviewing this negates the L? Shut up
Yeah it's still an L whether it's public or in private. Plus a man kissing another man isn't just gay, it's an insulting form of humiliation. And if he's been doing this to Wayne all these years and they aren't even blood relatives then he has emasculated Wayne. Another dude trying to kiss your lips, is like mental castration and an insult just like being called a bi*ch by another man. Yall remember that episode of scared straight where the prisoner made that white kid put koolaid on his lips and threatened to kiss him? It might not be s3xual, but it's damn sure humiliating. He got Wayne like his bi*ch. That's an L.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #112
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Yeah it's still an L whether it's public or in private. Plus a man kissing another man isn't just gay, it's an insulting form of humiliation. And if he's been doing this to Wayne all these years and they aren't even blood relatives then he has emasculated Wayne. Another dude trying to kiss your lips, is like mental castration and an insult just like being called a bi*ch by another man. Yall remember that episode of scared straight where the prisoner made that white kid put koolaid on his lips and threatened to kiss him? It might not be s3xual, but it's damn sure humiliating. He got Wayne like his bi*ch. That's an L.

IM fu*kIN WEAK. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is the GOAT beyond scared straight episode. That entire episode was comedy

"I wanna kiss you, you orange flavored muthafu*ka"
 5 years ago '05        #113
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 psylence2k said:
Real Father and Sons dont even kiss on the lips once that child turns around 5.

I dunno why two grown unrelated men are trying to use that excuse on us like we're stupid or something.
These n*ggas gay...My son only 3 and we don't do that bullsh*t...on the forehead or his cheek but no where near his lips...don't want this little boy getting the idea thats its cool to kiss men on the lips
 5 years ago '11        #114
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 UrbanGAAWD said:
Kissing another grown man no matter how much he's helped you makes you gay.....wonder if they were both drunk and kissed, did it stop there
I guess we know who didn't grow up with a father figure.

psylence2k said:
Real Father and Sons dont even kiss on the lips once that child turns around 5.

I dunno why two grown unrelated men are trying to use that excuse on us like we're stupid or something.
Since when was it ok to kiss you father on the lips?
 05-27-2013, 01:45 PM         #115
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really Can't Believe n*ggas in here saying this sh*t is "Ok"
What need to happen is an Investigation to see if Birdman was Molesting Wayne while he was a Minor!!!

I take it that the law in Any State would Charge an Adult for Kissing a Child he or She is Not Related to!!!(only Mom or (real)Dad) would be allowed to do that!!!

The Question need to be ask how long has this sh*t been going on!!! and don't give me that sh*t that Wayne is Like Birdman Son cause he's been in his life since he was 9!!!!

So in other words It would be Ok for me or any n*gga to go in the hood pick up a 9 boy who's Daddy aint in his Life!!! Play the Father Role take care of him and Kiss him on the mouth and nothing's wrong with that?? Are u n*ggas serious???
 5 years ago '12        #116
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,694 | Props total: 3394 3394
People are really defending this gay sh*t?
 5 years ago '04        #117
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 cheenz said:
I really Can't Believe n*ggas in here saying this sh*t is "Ok"
What need to happen is an Investigation to see if Birdman was Molesting Wayne while he was a Minor!!!

I take it that the law in Any State would Charge an Adult for Kissing a Child he or She is Not Related to!!!(only Mom or (real)Dad) would be allowed to do that!!!

The Question need to be ask how long has this sh*t been going on!!! and don't give me that sh*t that Wayne is Like Birdman Son cause he's been in his life since he was 9!!!!

So in other words It would be Ok for me or any n*gga to go in the hood pick up a 9 boy who's Daddy aint in his Life!!! Play the Father Role take care of him and Kiss him on the mouth and nothing's wrong with that?? Are u n*ggas serious???
This. And how and when did the first kiss happen? I see these n*ggas giving each other dap and following up with a kiss. The kisses are so casual too.

5 years ago '04        #118
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
If he made you a millionaire, you'd be kissin that n*gga everyday too
man..

..u ain't lyin.
 05-29-2013, 10:22 PM         #119
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
My cousin through marriage name Gabe is 20 and still kisses his dad on the mouth as a greeting.

They been doing it since he was 5 when his mom died.

His mom used to always kiss him on the mouth to greet him whenever she'd come pass our nana's house to pick him up

And his dad started doing it after his mom died. And still to this day hes 20 years old they still greet just like that.

I don't be saying sh*t tho cause gabe made sensitive about his moms.

sh*t still weird tho
n*gga Gabe a f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #120
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,670 | Props total: 11322 11322

this is who you place your faith in?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy