Lil Tunechi Lost-Singer TQ Reveals Lil Wayne & Birdman Kissed "Constantly," But Wasn't "Homosexual"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 ReggieA said:
I remember hearing someone saying Baby said it was some Black Mafia sh*t about the kissing sh*t around the time they kissed on 106 and Park
When you get a kiss from a "real" mobster, that means you're about to get whacked.......
 05-26-2013, 10:28 PM         #82
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 durag27 said:
Kimora Lee is a situational bi*ch, a business plan. She's Chris Bosh wife...a gold digger w an agreement to go out and make sure the fruitbowl rumors don't surround Bryan Williams. She's Kim Kardashian. She's signed to YMCMB like Paris Hilton.

Back to the point....Lil Wayne was molested as a child and grew up w mental problems. He does drugs to forget the mindfu*k Baby had over him @ such a young age.
WTF? n*ggas making up stories now?
 5 years ago '10        #83
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
it mindfu*ks me that people defend this and accept that crazy a.ss explanation. nobody does this sh*t and if they do they prolly was raised in west virginia
 5 years ago '08        #84
durag27 
space
space
$603 | Props total: 226 226
Bruh never had a childhood like Michael Jackson.
 5 years ago '05        #85
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 3447 3447
That statement makes no sense. By definition kissing another man makes you homos3xual no matter how you look at it.
 5 years ago '11        #86
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 3564 3564
 durag27 said:
Bruh never had a childhood like Michael Jackson.
 5 years ago '07        #87
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 GUNITZCAPO said:
Please, explain how a man kissing another man is not gay? nvm dont
by definition : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct s3xual desire toward another of the same s3x. Homos3xuality is romantic attraction, s3xual attraction, or s3xual activity between members of the same s3x or gender. As an orientation, homos3xuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience s3xual, or romantic attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same s3x.

By you're logic if two men kiss for any reason they are gay...but that is NOT what homos3xuality is.

Kissing other dudes isn't my thing and its not something I do but the act in of itself doesn't make you gay. You can't redefine a word just to make it fit what you want.

hat statement makes no sense. By definition kissing another man makes you homos3xual no matter how you look at it.
see above definition... not cosigning nor denouncing.

Last edited by MPC_Pase; 05-27-2013 at 02:16 AM..
 05-27-2013, 03:06 AM         #88
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jets Fool said:
you seen that one awkward home video? it's pretty clear birdman was diggin in that a.ss and everyone knew it

why you think he call him daddy and always said please say the baby....cause thats what birdman would whisper into his ear before he gave him a lil wayne
 5 years ago '04        #89
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415

[pic - click to view]

coming into this thread
 5 years ago '04        #90
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
Muthafu*kas are gay
 5 years ago '10        #91
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 MPC_Pase said:
by definition : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct s3xual desire toward another of the same s3x. Homos3xuality is romantic attraction, s3xual attraction, or s3xual activity between members of the same s3x or gender. As an orientation, homos3xuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience s3xual, or romantic attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same s3x.

By you're logic if two men kiss for any reason they are gay...but that is NOT what homos3xuality is.

Kissing other dudes isn't my thing and its not something I do but the act in of itself doesn't make you gay. You can't redefine a word just to make it fit what you want.

Is this what your step pappy taught you?

anytime two men kiss with on the mouth esp with open lips thats homo

Jets Fool said:
nope.....New O n*ggas know...

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-27-2013 at 06:50 AM..
 05-27-2013, 05:01 AM         #92
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPC_Pase said:

5 years ago '10        #93
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987

[video - click to view]

"Weezy fu*king baby with his fruit a.ss"-Wayne
 05-27-2013, 05:23 AM         #94
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skratch said:
No Lie, id be stickin my tongue down his throat
n*gga baby was kissing these boys in the lips before they was rich. Wayne and turk

Last edited by loyola llothta; 05-27-2013 at 06:46 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #96
Impeccable 210 heat pts210 OP
space
space
$14,864 | Props total: 1195 1195
 MPC_Pase said:

So what ur telling me is u can butt fu*k ya best friend with no attraction and yall n*ggas aint gay?
 5 years ago '04        #97
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,116 | Props total: 1370 1370
 MPC_Pase said:
Not to be too technical or anything but thats not what makes a man gay.
what does then? s3xual/romantic attraction to the same gender is usually what makes someone homos3xual, however, that's in the mind and we don't know what's in a person's mind. When it comes down to physical activities, kissing another man, which is thought to be an affectionate activity, can be seen as homos3xual activity.

In addition to the fact that most men in the United States do not continuously kiss their sons on the lips. I'm quite sure that a lot of loving, providing fathers have NEVER kissed their son on the lips. Hold them, hug them, embrace them with love....YUP, make out sessions? hell to the no.
 05-27-2013, 08:55 AM         #98
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn but real sh*t I bet 90% of the dudes commenting in this thread would suck birdmans d!ck and swallow his nut for the amount of money Wayne has made since being affiliated with him

I'm just sayin

Last edited by Braz; 05-27-2013 at 08:57 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #99
MPC_Pase 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 288 288
 Impeccable said:
So what ur telling me is u can butt fu*k ya best friend with no attraction and yall n*ggas aint gay?
I'm not telling you anything but the definition of the word... and your scenario isn't relevant to what the thread is about. Look it up. Since some of y'all seem to be challenged in the reading comprehension department. You can't change the definition of a word just cause you want to.

what does then? s3xual/romantic attraction to the same gender is usually what makes someone homos3xual, however, that's in the mind and we don't know what's in a person's mind. When it comes down to physical activities, kissing another man, which is thought to be an affectionate activity, can be seen as homos3xual activity.

In addition to the fact that most men in the United States do not continuously kiss their sons on the lips. I'm quite sure that a lot of loving, providing fathers have NEVER kissed their son on the lips. Hold them, hug them, embrace them with love....YUP, make out sessions? hell to the no.
You almost got the point. The bolded part is 100% correct... What about an actor then? Have you ever watched the show Modern Family? The dude that plays Cam is flaming on the show and kissed a dude several times but isn't gay in real life.
 5 years ago '12        #100
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 UrbanGAAWD said:
Kissing another grown man no matter how much he's helped you makes you gay.....wonder if they were both drunk and kissed, did it stop there
Lol gay means ur only into the same s3x. U see how many bi*ches wayne done nut up in? n*gga got one of the most s3xiest actresses pregnant. Him kissin another dude is embarrassing as hell. But u cant say he is homos3xual as the true definition of what a homo is. U didnt even say bis3xual. U went for the gusto and said he likes men and men only
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy