Lil Tunechi Lost-Singer TQ Reveals Lil Wayne & Birdman Kissed "Constantly," But Wasn't "Homosexual"

most viewed right now
 179
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 96
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
Me and my dad makeout
 05-26-2013, 04:25 PM         #42
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:


[spoiler - click to view]

LMFAO FIRST WORDS THAT WENT THROUGH MY MIND "HERE WE GO AGAIN"




[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 05-26-2013, 04:30 PM         #43
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIRDMAN BIRDMAN IS DOWN!, BIRDMAN BIRDMAN IS DOWN!


[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #44
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$4,539 | Props total: 3785 3785
 Amen7 said:
The n*ggaz that support his music that know about this are just as much of a f*g as he is. Never understood how so many people chose to turn a blind eye to this sh*t when it first happened. He can k!ll that father son excuse. Fathers stop kissin their sons around 4/5 years old. Wayne showed all his f*ggot fanboys that he was gay in this very order

1) French Kissing Birdman on 106&Park

2) Wayne wore womens jeggings while performing at MTV awards 2 years ago.

3) His fruity a.ss clothing line.

You didnt see Suge and 2pac french kissing each other saying they're like father and son. n*ggaz of this generation are gay a.ss fu*k. Want proof? Most support gay marriage. Check out the interviews these hiphop cats been doing lately.
Suge didn't raise Pac since he was 9 tho, but why nobody ever said anything about the wayan bothers, they kissed after every episode.
 5 years ago '13        #45
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
"We had mad conversations about that. That was a constant struggle and they never gave a fu-k about my opinion about it. I have never seen homos3xual tendencies from them cats! I think it's weird, but I don't think there was no homos3xual sh-t involved!"
Kissing a man is homos3xual though.
 5 years ago '11        #46
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
why are yall so obsessed with these dudes kissing a decade ago?



that aint suspect at all




all of you are a bunch of homos
 05-26-2013, 04:49 PM         #47
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YI-Drizzy said:
let me slide in the benz with the fished out fins
Hit the mall wit my girlfriends dish out ends
 05-26-2013, 04:51 PM         #48
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamsoulja said:
Suge didn't raise Pac since he was 9 tho, but why nobody ever said anything about the wayan bothers, they kissed after every episode.
So you telling me at 9 years old if a grown man was like "pucker up lemme kiss those lips lil wody" you just gonna let him do that? At 9 you got more than enough sense to know kissing a man is gay. Especially one thats not even related to you

 Mr X said:
why are yall so obsessed with these dudes kissing a decade ago?



that aint suspect at all




all of you are a bunch of homos

And you.....go ahead file this under 'sh*t stupid people say'

Is that not a forum where you discuss things using fact and opinion? We the homos but you hopped your jolly a.ss right in this thread and gave a fu*k about whats going on.
 5 years ago '12        #49
Good Kid 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Avitos Way said:
So you telling me at 9 years old if a grown man was like "pucker up lemme kiss those lips lil wody" you just gonna let him do that? At 9 you got more than enough sense to know kissing a man is gay. Especially one thats not even related to you




And you.....go ahead file this under 'sh*t stupid people say'

Is that not a forum where you discuss things using fact and opinion? We the homos but you hopped your jolly a.ss right in this thread and gave a fu*k about whats going on.
 05-26-2013, 05:00 PM         #50
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
So you telling me at 9 years old if a grown man was like "pucker up lemme kiss those lips lil wody" you just gonna let him do that? At 9 you got more than enough sense to know kissing a man is gay. Especially one thats not even related to you




And you.....go ahead file this under 'sh*t stupid people say'

Is that not a forum where you discuss things using fact and opinion? We the homos but you hopped your jolly a.ss right in this thread and gave a fu*k about whats going on.
but birdman had these n*gga brainwash just like juve and bg said
 5 years ago '08        #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Do yall think that Wayne's real father would be cool with Baby kissing his son? That question is all you need to know if you need to see that Baby has an inappropriate relationship with Lil Wayne.
 5 years ago '08        #52
durag27 
space
avatar space
space
$603 | Props total: 226 226
He called the man daddy.

I got a step father....never once called him dad. Baby, Daddy, Stunna....all codewords in his songs for Brian Williams.

Brian Williams has never been seen with a woman.

Need to stop denying that you're favorite rapper is a homothug.

As the list goes:
Brian Williams
Chris Stokes
Mr. Cee
...


Last edited by durag27; 05-26-2013 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #53
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,465 | Props total: 6620 6620
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
n*gga what
How To Rob reference bruh
 05-26-2013, 05:14 PM         #54
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 durag27 said:
He called the man daddy.

I got a step father....never once called him dad. Baby, Daddy, Stunna....all codewords in his songs for Brian Williams.

Brian Williams has never been seen with a woman.

Need to stop denying that you're favorite rapper is a homothug.

As the list goes:
Brian Williams
Mack 10
Chris Stokes
Diddy
Funk Flex
Mr. Cee
...
Fixed.
 5 years ago '13        #55
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 durag27 said:
He called the man daddy.

I got a step father....never once called him dad. Baby, Daddy, Stunna....all codewords in his songs for Brian Williams.

Brian Williams has never been seen with a woman.

Need to stop denying that you're favorite rapper is a homothug.

As the list goes:
Brian Williams
Chris Stokes
Mr. Cee
...


Thought Baby had Kimora lee pre amistad n*gga but after Russ
 5 years ago '13        #56
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
Fixed.
Damn what Mac 10 do?
 5 years ago '13        #57
pierredaire 
space
avatar space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Amen7 said:
The n*ggaz that support his music that know about this are just as much of a f*g as he is. Never understood how so many people chose to turn a blind eye to this sh*t when it first happened. He can k!ll that father son excuse. Fathers stop kissin their sons around 4/5 years old. Wayne showed all his f*ggot fanboys that he was gay in this very order

1) French Kissing Birdman on 106&Park

2) Wayne wore womens jeggings while performing at MTV awards 2 years ago.

3) His fruity a.ss clothing line.

You didnt see Suge and 2pac french kissing each other saying they're like father and son. n*ggaz of this generation are gay a.ss fu*k. Want proof? Most support gay marriage. Check out the interviews these hiphop cats been doing lately.



Lime green uggs pleigh boi
 5 years ago '08        #58
durag27 
space
avatar space
space
$603 | Props total: 226 226
 pierredaire said:
Thought Baby had Kimora lee pre amistad n*gga but after Russ
That probably was Slim.
Slim supposedly snatched up on Pilar Sanders.
 5 years ago '12        #59
IKayBee 
space
avatar space
space
$4,613 | Props total: 1186 1186
 DoubleD said:
dont get too technical on bx, n*ggas on here will literally say "fu*k facts" and share their made up theories
 5 years ago '11        #60
AgentAddison 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 2453 2453
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy