Microsoft: 1200 MSP for $4.99

most viewed right now
 64
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
 Se7en said:
For anyone still trying. This code worked for me.

XboxEMWAmwb9nfw77

Hopefully it dont take too long for me to get my codes
ive been trying to cop some more but keep getting a we cant process error pissing me the fu*k off
 5 years ago '04        #122
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Se7en said:
For anyone still trying. This code worked for me.

XboxEMWAmwb9nfw77

Hopefully it dont take too long for me to get my codes
Thanks pal
 05-27-2013, 04:45 PM         #123
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm super late on this lol...how often do microsoft points go on sale? Is it often? If so I'll get on the next batch
 5 years ago '09        #124
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631
 Se7en said:
For anyone still trying. This code worked for me.

XboxEMWAmwb9nfw77

Hopefully it dont take too long for me to get my codes
yup still working .... copped 3 yesterday to see if it works... just got another one...... bout to get back into ME 3 ... SP and MP add ons
 5 years ago '12        #125
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Shakezula714 said:
I'm super late on this lol...how often do microsoft points go on sale? Is it often? If so I'll get on the next batch
I've never seen a deal like this.
 5 years ago '05        #126
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20855 20855
 haff3131 said:
you were able to redeem all the codes in one day? i redeemed like 16 of them and went to enter another and it said i reached my daily limit or something..i still have 8 more codes in my email waiting to be redeemed and 6 more on the way..thinking about just selling off the last 14 codes tho. ive probably used 10000 points in the last year, i doubt ill be going thru the 20,000 i have no anytime soon..

if possible, care to name me 10-15 games worth buying right now? it sucks most the games are at 1200, ill probably wait for a decent sale, but im looking to play a couple games today
Nah, I entered some, have the ones I haven't used yet in a word file for now.

As for games, it depends on how far back you want to go.. I'll list some new ones and some classic must haves:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Battleblock Theater
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
Trials Evolution
Terraria
Fez
Deadlight
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Walking Dead Season 1
Limbo
Braid
Bastion
Castle Crashers
Shadow Complex
deathSpank (there's 3 of them, try the first one, but they're all fantastic)
Portal: Still Alive
Super Meat Boy
Plants vs. Zombies
Costume Quest
Stacking

I could keep going but I think that's a good starting point.
 5 years ago '05        #127
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20855 20855
 Austin Foyt said:
I've never seen a deal like this.
This is probably the best I've seen since Circuit City was liquidating.
 5 years ago '06        #128
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
avatar space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
I got 4k points. Don't see anything to buy
 5 years ago '12        #129
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3982 3982
 adulel08 said:
I got 4k points. Don't see anything to buy
Alan Wake is 400 points...

I think i'm just going to hold these for the Xbox One, or wait to see what's coming out on XBLA in the summer.
 5 years ago '04        #130
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
When do you get the codes after payment?
 5 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20855 20855
 Austin Foyt said:
Alan Wake is 400 points...

I think i'm just going to hold these for the Xbox One, or wait to see what's coming out on XBLA in the summer.
Oh yeah, everyone that bought points should definitely pick up American Nightmare while it's still on sale. I think today's the last day, and that price is an incredible deal for it.

It's actually only 320 MSP as well.
 5 years ago '04        #132
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Krazie said:
Nah, I entered some, have the ones I haven't used yet in a word file for now.

As for games, it depends on how far back you want to go.. I'll list some new ones and some classic must haves:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Battleblock Theater
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
Trials Evolution
Terraria
Fez
Deadlight
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Walking Dead Season 1
Limbo
Braid
Bastion
Castle Crashers
Shadow Complex
deathSpank (there's 3 of them, try the first one, but they're all fantastic)
Portal: Still Alive
Super Meat Boy
Plants vs. Zombies
Costume Quest
Stacking

I could keep going but I think that's a good starting point.
haha appreciate it..i already had blood dragon, walking dead, terraria, fex, and trials..but have basically not tried anything on the bottom half of your list..appreciate it, gonna go download deathspank now since ive seen you mention it twice
 5 years ago '05        #133
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20855 20855
 haff3131 said:
haha appreciate it..i already had blood dragon, walking dead, terraria, fex, and trials..but have basically not tried anything on the bottom half of your list..appreciate it, gonna go download deathspank now since ive seen you mention it twice
The humor in those games is off the chain. You won't be disappointed with it i dont think
 5 years ago '05        #134
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
krazie broke the system i wanted to get some points but i have enough games as it is and im not gonna be trying it all day to get some points
 5 years ago '05        #135
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
finally i was able to cop more it was my stupid as work computer got home and sh*t worked fine
 5 years ago '04        #136
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Just bought one, how long does it take for the code to arrive?
 5 years ago '05        #137
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
 famoussasjohn said:
Just bought one, how long does it take for the code to arrive?
last night took me about six hours to get one
 5 years ago '07        #138
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 17859 17859
 famoussasjohn said:
Just bought one, how long does it take for the code to arrive?
try reading through the thread
 5 years ago '04        #139
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Based_One said:
last night took me about six hours to get one
Damn, guess I can't complain then. Just sent the promo code to my friend so he can get it and then buy Blood Dragon.
 05-27-2013, 05:53 PM         #140
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
I've never seen a deal like this.
 Krazie said:
This is probably the best I've seen since Circuit City was liquidating.
really...well i guess ill try to cop some lol...only thing i want from live is terraria, castle crashers, simpsons and xmen arcade...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
missouri woman wins the lottery twice in one day :wwfcashmoney:
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy