Microsoft: 1200 MSP for $4.99

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2013, 02:21 AM         #101
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
You won't see a code until the order is confirmed (when you would originally receive the e-mail). If you can't see the e-mails, you won't know when the code will show up there.

No worries, people have had delays. Chances are, you'll get it. Other chances, you'll get upgraded to 1600 for the wait. If all else fails, you can call in for a refund if nothing is done in a few days. Just give it time.

Edit: As soon as I typed that I got another 5 codes I ordered 2.5-3 hours ago. How long was it that you ordered?
I think I ordered around 12 hours ago its 3:20 am EST
I will check again Wednsday
 5 years ago '05        #102
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,874 | Props total: 20884 20884
 blafy said:
I think I ordered around 12 hours ago its 3:20 am EST
I will check again Wednsday
Did you use Paypal or Credit Card? I know for certain Paypal has been the best way to take care of this stuff. I even got a fraud notification on my cell Friday morning after buying 6 of them the previous night.

I've never been a hoarder, but I've been successful on about 60,000 points so far.
 5 years ago '12        #103
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
 Krazie said:
Did you use Paypal or Credit Card? I know for certain Paypal has been the best way to take care of this stuff. I even got a fraud notification on my cell Friday morning after buying 6 of them the previous night.

I've never been a hoarder, but I've been successful on about 60,000 points so far.

could buy 15 black ops 2 season passes with that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #104
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nameless1 said:

could buy 15 black ops 2 season passes with that sh*t
I'll let you take one guess of how many BLOPS2 season passes I'll actually buy
 5 years ago '07        #105
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17867 17867
 Krazie said:

5 years ago '12        #106
space
space

Anyone know any good XBLA games announced? Im doing a license transfer with my friend to get battleblock/far cry and then ill have like 7k msp left over . I heard the creators of Bastion are making a new game
 5 years ago '05        #107
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nameless1 said:

Anyone know any good XBLA games announced? Im doing a license transfer with my friend to get battleblock/far cry and then ill have like 7k msp left over . I heard the creators of Bastion are making a new game
You know about Battleblock, Far Cry and Runner 2...

I'm about to snag Call of Juarez, I was skeptic about it, but with all these points, fu*k it.

My most anticipated games of the summer (probably overall) are DuckTales HD and Castle of Illusion HD. Not too sure on other big titles coming out yet.

I can give you a HUGE list of must play XBLA titles though if you're looking for the true must plays of this generation.
 5 years ago '12        #108
space
space
I already have most of them. Shadow Complex, Bastion, Geometry Wars 2, Castle Crashers, Super Meat Boy, etc. Last game I bought besides retro City Rampage was like Sonic 4 Episode 2 . Ducktales, I forgot about that game.

I played the trial to this game, I think it was called rush patriot or some sh*t, was fun but I didn't buy it because I didn't have points then.
 5 years ago '05        #109
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nameless1 said:
I already have most of them. Shadow Complex, Bastion, Geometry Wars 2, Super Meat Boy, etc. Last game I bought besides retro City Rampage was like Sonic 4 Episode 2 . Ducktales, I forgot about that game.
I'd recommend all 3 of the deathSpank games, probably the best time I ever had on XBLA. Limbo, Braid (which I hope you have played). For real though, if you're looking to spend points, stock up on this deal, I can get you some real gems. I've definitely played more XBLAs than anyone else here. sh*t, lately I play more XBLAs than retails.
 5 years ago '12        #110
space
space
Limbo I played. Braid... I don't think I even played the trial. Heard alot of hype about it though.

Puzzle Quest 1 and 2 good?
 5 years ago '05        #111
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nameless1 said:
Limbo I played. Braid... I don't think I even played the trial. Heard alot of hype about it though.

Puzzle Quest 1 and 2 good?
They're certainly good, and I do recommend them, but they get verrrrrrrrrrrry repetitive after a few hours. Still, great games and quite fun.

But, fu*k you if you don't like Braid.. Easily a top 5 arcade title for this entire generation. One of the most mind-bending puzzle platformers of all time. Yo can't go through this generation without playing it. It would be a disservice to yourself, in my opinion.
 5 years ago '12        #112
space
space
I'll play the trial later. My top 5 arcade titles is:

Castle Crashers
Shadow Complex
Bastion
Super Meat Boy
The Dishwasher Vampire Smile/Bionic Commando Rearmed
 5 years ago '05        #113
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 nameless1 said:
I'll play the trial later. My top 5 arcade titles is:

Castle Crashers
Shadow Complex
Bastion
Super Meat Boy
The Dishwasher Vampire Smile/Bionic Commando Rearmed
I respect your top 4, but your number 5 tie have no place there, especially rearmed. Dishwasher is fantastic, but not top 5. I don't think Castle Crashers is top 5 either, really, top 10, sure.. Top 5 in some way would probably be Limbo, Braid, SMB, Shadow Complex and Bastion.

People would argue Blood Dragon, although a great experience, I don't think it'll have a lasting impression on me when I look back on it that would justify top 5 over this generation's XBLA.

Last edited by Krazie; 05-27-2013 at 03:10 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #114
space
space
I got Castle Crashers there just because of the replay value. I spent more time on that game than any other XBLA game, and it's also the best co op out of any XBLA title imo. Rearmed was dope imo. The second one was a.ss though. As soon as they added the jump they fu*ked up the game

Limbo is in my top 10
 5 years ago '06        #115
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
Maybe their is something wrong with your payment processes.

I paid for my sh*t last night and woke up with the emails giving me the code.

sh*t is legit.
 5 years ago '11        #116
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Krazie said:

Not trying to have my hands in anyone else's pockets but...you really spent $250 on some M$ points?
 05-27-2013, 02:42 PM         #117
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
I respect your top 4, but your number 5 tie have no place there, especially rearmed. Dishwasher is fantastic, but not top 5. I don't think Castle Crashers is top 5 either, really, top 10, sure.. Top 5 in some way would probably be Limbo, Braid, SMB, Shadow Complex and Bastion.

People would argue Blood Dragon, although a great experience, I don't think it'll have a lasting impression on me when I look back on it that would justify top 5 over this generation's XBLA.
BLASPHEMY

I bought both and played them a lot
 05-27-2013, 03:39 PM         #118
Se7en 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any active codes?
 5 years ago '04        #119
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Krazie said:

you were able to redeem all the codes in one day? i redeemed like 16 of them and went to enter another and it said i reached my daily limit or something..i still have 8 more codes in my email waiting to be redeemed and 6 more on the way..thinking about just selling off the last 14 codes tho. ive probably used 10000 points in the last year, i doubt ill be going thru the 20,000 i have no anytime soon..

if possible, care to name me 10-15 games worth buying right now? it sucks most the games are at 1200, ill probably wait for a decent sale, but im looking to play a couple games today
 05-27-2013, 04:23 PM         #120
Se7en 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For anyone still trying. This code worked for me.

XboxEMWAmwb9nfw77

Hopefully it dont take too long for me to get my codes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
29 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
135 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago