Microsoft: 1200 MSP for $4.99

most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Drake- Iím Upset
396 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
122 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
7269 pageviews
213 comments


Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Microsoft: 1200 MSP for $4.99 [updated w/ new code]
 

 
Code: XboxEMWA6vjbdogho

Working code: XboxEMWA7p3a2b264


[pic - click to view]

 Xbox LIVE 1200 Microsoft Points - Microsoft Store

image

Ya'll are lucky you get deals like this. image


Last edited by Jesszman; 05-26-2013 at 11:41 AM..

213 comments for "Microsoft: 1200 MSP for $4.99"

 5 years ago '04        #2
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,779 | Props total: 2203 2203
Thanks bro more like 5.04 but still good looks
 5 years ago '05        #3
freemusic man 
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 232 232
 Raziel said:
Thanks bro more like 5.04 but still good looks
hey man did they give you a digital code or is it being sent to your house?
 5 years ago '05        #4
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,305 | Props total: 24518 24518
 freemusic man said:
hey man did they give you a digital code or is it being sent to your house?
Its digital.. This has been live since Tuesday but they're really getting flooded now. There may be delays in getting codes especially with the long weekend. People with delays have reported an upgrade to 1600 at no extra charge.

Pro tip: Codes are redeemable more than once on the same account.

Also... If possible, use a different email that's not connected to your XBL account. Not sure why, probably some verification issue, but a few people ended up getting their account locked. Not a big deal, but it would require a call to support which sucks. That's a very small chance, but better to avoid any potential hassle and just use a different email address.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 8921 8921
props
 5 years ago '05        #6
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Krazie said:
Its digital.. This has been live since Tuesday but they're really getting flooded now. There may be delays in getting codes especially with the long weekend. People with delays have reported an upgrade to 1600 at no extra charge.

Pro tip: Codes are redeemable more than once on the same account.

Also... If possible, use a different email that's not connected to your XBL account. Not sure why, probably some verification issue, but a few people ended up getting their account locked. Not a big deal, but it would require a call to support which sucks. That's a very small chance, but better to avoid any potential hassle and just use a different email address.
Be right back.

Edit:


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Y.G.; 05-26-2013 at 07:53 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #7
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,305 | Props total: 24518 24518
 Y.G. said:
Be right back.
I hope you know I meant the promo code, not the points code.

Didn't clarify very well, but I'm sure you know what I meant.

Edit: You gotta enter the promo code again fool. When I did it the first round of my orders it literally stuck to my account, but then I had to reenter it on my 2nd round of orders each time.
 5 years ago '05        #8
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Krazie said:
I hope you know I meant the promo code, not the points code.

Didn't clarify very well, but I'm sure you know what I meant.

Edit: You gotta enter the promo code again fool. When I did it the first round of my orders it literally stuck to my account, but then I had to reenter it on my 2nd round of orders each time.
I was about to say, unlimited points.

But enter it where? There's no where to checkout and that red circle with the arrow just keeps spinning and pissing me off.

Edit: I had to refresh the page and start mashing the left-click button before the Add To Cart link disappeared.


Last edited by Y.G.; 05-26-2013 at 08:02 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #9
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,305 | Props total: 24518 24518
 Y.G. said:
I was about to say, unlimited points.

But enter it where? There's no where to checkout and that red circle with the arrow just keeps spinning and pissing me off.

Edit: I had to refresh the page and start mashing the left-click button before the Add To Cart link disappeared.
I was able to jump in before their servers got swarmed, might be tougher now.

I also had an easier time by using IE instead of Chrome.
 5 years ago '04        #10
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,779 | Props total: 2203 2203
i purchased mine at 8 am and havent recieved the email yet...
 5 years ago '10        #11
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
Just purchased. Should I try another attempt or wait for the confirmation?
 5 years ago '05        #12
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,305 | Props total: 24518 24518
 Raziel said:
i purchased mine at 8 am and havent recieved the email yet...
You're gonna be waiting longer than you want with the load they've taken (no homo). Be patient.
 5 years ago '05        #13
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,305 | Props total: 24518 24518
 Hovi Bryant said:
Just purchased. Should I try another attempt or wait for the confirmation?
Up to you, if all else fails, you'll just end up refunded.
 05-26-2013, 08:31 AM         #14
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im trying to justify what i could use the points on

There isn't anything I can think off.
 5 years ago '10        #15
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
 Pierced Talentz said:
Im trying to justify what i could use the points on

There isn't anything I can think off.
I haven't copped Blood Dragon yet.

Or Splunky (sp).

I think you can use MSP for games on demand. I'm thinking about getting Arkham City back if its there.
 05-26-2013, 08:40 AM         #16
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I haven't copped Blood Dragon yet.

Or Splunky (sp).

I think you can use MSP for games on demand. I'm thinking about getting Arkham City back if its there.
I got gamefly so I only use points for DLC and Arcade titles

Maybe save em for state of decay and GTAV DLC
 5 years ago '09        #17
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$22,905 | Props total: 2521 2521
Promo codes invalid now...

/thread
 5 years ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17036 17036
 Krazie said:
You're gonna be waiting longer than you want with the load they've taken (no homo). Be patient.
That ish is k!llin me, don't know why.


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #19
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
Invalid Promo Code
 05-26-2013, 09:04 AM         #20
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Invalid Promo Code
Deal is dead

/thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside travis mccoy washed
65 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA 360 Aerial View of Lebron James' Home. Akron, Ohio
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
177 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
97 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
44 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
109 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy