Got Damn!!: Cypress Hill's B-Real Rolls Up $1500 Joint [Pic]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Mr Connoisseur said:
a q for 120 its 55-75 a q here for kush.

man weed is different prices from dealer to dealer, and town to town. an oz of the best weed you'll ever smoke, in Vancouver, is between 170-260, but in some town like your in, it would go for 450.

just because it's fu*king expensive WTF your from, doesnt mean thats the going rate around the world.
i said this a couple post later homie relax

StateProperty88 said:
damn i need to move , i smoke the same sh*t, but the prices arent like that
fu*k else you want from me?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 05-26-2013 at 03:36 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #82
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Quddus said:
Yall Cali cats in here arguing I don't know what to believe. Def a q in the D is 90 maybe 80 if you know somebody. 8th you can get for 40-45 easy in the D.

It is all based on who you know. if you call up a dude tell him all you got is 80 and it's 90 I doubt he will say no in the D. Here in KC on the north side it ain't like that. 120 a q. Terrible man it is just terrible. But you Cali cats need to get the truth out .
 CrapShoota said:

I dont know what to believe with these prices being throwing around.

$25 a eighth, $55 for a qt and $200-250 for oz!

Those are whole sale prices in Houston..No way to a n*gga thats hustling going to sell it at those prices unless you getting in a bulk.

If its Top flight then you losing out on $300-400 selling it at those prices.

But on west coast yall n*ggas got more leniency so I expected it be cheaper, but not that much cheaper.
Yal gotta trust me. i've had cousins from chicago come out to visit. when i took em to go get some fire these n*ggas damn near fainted after seeing how cheap prices are out here. prices out here started really goin down around 09 -10. when i first started smoking when i was a lil younger i was coppin 8ths for 50-45. now its not hard to find someone doing 25-30 for one. 200 for a ounce aint sh*t to us anymore. 220 - 250 is normal. I look at anyone crazy who still does 2 for the 15. we stopped that years ago

I don't blame yal tho..people who never been to the bay are always the first ones to doubt our prices. fu*k with us
 5 years ago '05        #83
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Brick803sc said:
Hmmm ....$1500 - $1800? 6 oz? .... that's $250 - $300 an ounce.

Doesn't sound like sticky to me ....

....sounds more like mid or commercial dank at best.

actually that sounds about right. your getting charged too much. when you cop at least a QP its supposed to be 250-300 per OZ of loud QP usually runs from 1000-1200. 1600 on the high end add 2oz you at about 1600-2000 now.
 5 years ago '09        #84
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
Damn I need to go to the bay
 5 years ago '09        #85
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
How long would a drive out there from houston take?...24?
 5 years ago '07        #86
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
 Stillhyphy said:
my god you dumb as fu*k you obviously dont live out here
im not even gonna argue about you on something that i been doing on the regular for 2 years check this out, if your dumbass ever comes to the bay, hit me up. i'll take you to 5 different people sellin 8ths for dub 5. some real purple, og kush, blackberry all that. this is the bay, home of the best weed. damn near everybody out here grows their own sh*t..sellin a 8th for dub 5 sint sh*t to us
2 years and you talking like you been in the game for a decade +..gtfo here, come to la and i'll show you what's poppin dumb n*gga..i know hella muthafu*kas in the bay and have been there plenty of times, no way in hell are n*ggas serving some real deal flight for 25 for an 1/8th that's unheard of out there or out here in la
 5 years ago '12        #87
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
I said 2 years because thats when prices really changed you fu*kin idiot i clearly just said that. this convo is done. unheard of? fu*k outta here you goddamn lame and dont speak on the bay anymore
 5 years ago '07        #88
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,612 | Props total: 2454 2454
no you didn't you retard... you pus*y a.ss n*gga?..go ahead and talk big on the internet..if you ever find yourself out in la, i'll bi*ch slap you like the pus*y you are and show you what the real cali's finest looks like, not the wack a.ss stress you're smoking you lame a.ss muthafu*ka
 05-26-2013, 08:03 PM         #89
Escodamus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the fu*k is it a waste? Yall actin like the sh*t doesnt grow from the ground. He owns a dispensary so I doubt its a loss for him. Pointless either way.

Fla weed prices need to come down
 05-26-2013, 08:04 PM         #90
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #91
ukemasta 
space
space
space
$41 | Props total: 0 0
 Stillhyphy said:
I said 2 years because thats when prices really changed you fu*kin idiot i clearly just said that. this convo is done. unheard of? fu*k outta here you goddamn lame and dont speak on the bay anymore
 Deniro732 said:
2 years and you talking like you been in the game for a decade +..gtfo here, come to la and i'll show you what's poppin dumb n*gga..i know hella muthafu*kas in the bay and have been there plenty of times, no way in hell are n*ggas serving some real deal flight for 25 for an 1/8th that's unheard of out there or out here in la
 Deniro732 said:
no you didn't you retard... you pus*y a.ss n*gga?..go ahead and talk big on the internet..if you ever find yourself out in la, i'll bi*ch slap you like the pus*y you are and show you what the real cali's finest looks like, not the wack a.ss stress you're smoking you lame a.ss muthafu*ka
Your weed must not be that good, arguing back and forth over this sh*t when u could be out enjoying your Sunday night in Cali with a blunt and a few brews...

Consider yourselves lucky to live here in the Golden State. Regardless what price you paying, guaranteed it's cheaper and the bomb is better then 99% of the cats reading this....

Last edited by ukemasta; 05-27-2013 at 12:14 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #92
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
When I was at the Smoking Grooves Festival back in 96 Cypress Hill passed a joint that big to the crowd. I was sitting back in the second section of seats so I ain't get to hit it.
 5 years ago '12        #93
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 ukemasta said:
Your weed must not be that good, arguing back and forth over this sh*t when u could be out enjoying your Sunday night in Cali with a blunt and a few brews...

Consider yourselves lucky to live here in the Golden State. Regardless what price you paying, guaranteed it's cheaper and the bomb is better then 99% of the cats reading this....
Smokin blunts on sunday summer nights on the beach in frisco is coming

It shouldn't have been a argument in the first place ahahhah. dude should have just accepted that he was wrong. the fu*k are you doing speaking about bay area prices when you never even been here/bought 1 gram from out here before
 5 years ago '10        #94
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
Mane fu*k all this bullsh*t, Im Cali bound by the end of this year esp if this come up move flies str8. Im ashamed to post these country a.ss n*ggas' prices for that A-1 smoke. A 8th of irene is damn near $150

Fedor Christ said:
This thread.

First off, any true smoker that's trying to roll up a $1500 anything is not going to just throw nuggets in that bi*ch. Period.

Every and all TRUE stoners that LIVE for this sh*t know full damn well if you a daily smoker, just smoking a blunt to the face probably won't do the trick. That tolerance can be a motherfu*ker.

Rolling L's of nothing but kief and honey oil is how it's properly done.
Honey Oil? Hmmm
 5 years ago '10        #95
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,416 | Props total: 6233 6233
 varun313 said:
wooow where do you live?

how long you been paying those outrageous prices for?
sheessh boston
 5 years ago '10        #96
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
THat n*gga's behind some of the biggest growers out here....That sh*t is nothing to him.
 5 years ago '04        #97
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
That n*gga said he paying 300 for a zip like thats a deal out here I can get u a zip of some kush for 2
 5 years ago '05        #98
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
ok so in this thread its basically been decided that the northeast have the worst prices, the west have the best, the south somewhere in between (as a whole). what about the midwest?
 05-27-2013, 04:32 PM         #99
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
my god you dumb as fu*k you obviously dont live out here
im not even gonna argue about you on something that i been doing on the regular for 2 years check this out, if your dumbass ever comes to the bay, hit me up. i'll take you to 5 different people sellin 8ths for dub 5. some real purple, og kush, blackberry all that. this is the bay, home of the best weed. damn near everybody out here grows their own sh*t..sellin a 8th for dub 5 sint sh*t to us
This n*gga a lame a.ss suckabot a.ss n*gga. But he right I get 8ths for 30 of some fire.
 5 years ago '06        #100
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
 Ea$e said:
n*ggaz being taxed to the heavens in other states, that's wild.

$120 for a fu*king quarter?

If I'm spending $60 on an 8th, that mothafu*ka better break itself down, transport itself into the blunt and proceed to roll itself.

As for wasting 6 zips of weed on one joint, to each his own. It's hard to justify it when you're an average Joe, but that n*gga has been smoking strong and heavy for decades.
This..

n*ggas got that suburb prices.. sh*t is like that where I stay in tampa. I bet u if I find some black ppl I could get it cheaper.

I use to get an eigth of some good regular sh*t like 40 in Brooklyn.

And I when I bought sour and all that I would pay 20 for like a skinny dime. I forgot the measurements. sh*t could roll like two skinny blunts the most.

Back in like 96 I could an oz of some bullsh*t for like 80 dollars and Im sure if I was older than I probably could got some good mids for the same price.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy