Sony Just Slapped Microsoft In The Face!

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2013, 05:57 AM         #61
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shenmue >>>>>>>>>.

i dont remember if i got around to play the 2nd one

they need to make a dreamcast 2 fu*k PS4 and XBOX ONE
 5 years ago '06        #62
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Krazie said:
Of course not, all of this stuff is sh*tty.. But, I don't jump the gun like 98% of the people on this forum. I'll wait to see just how everything will operate before having knee jerk reactions and making judgments. I'll make my decisions when I actually have information to digest about which console I'll support more, even though I'm certain I'll purchase both.

I just can't believe people are naive to believe that the way things will realistically operate across both Sony and Microsoft in these areas will be vastly different. Even if it's up to the publisher/developer with Sony as we so far believe, I see the majority of them jumping on board. It's gonna be interesting to see it all unfold.
I mean its not just Boxden...

Maybe the consoles won't be that vastly different, but considering this whole online sh*t(24hour etc) has become a headache, people just might not deem it necessary to pay for this seemingly uber restrictive type of service anymore when the other is simply free. PS4 will most likely have party chat like the vita does, frankly it might not even come down to who has the better exclusives anymore...

The main issue in the chart above is that the US is blue(PS4), what happens to M$ if they lose the US? While xbox stans laughed how sales in the US beat ps3 for a few years while Sony won everywhere else, M$ will be absolutely fu*ked if they lose it to Sony next gen. It will literally be world wide domination.

You can "wait and see" what happens at E3 even though you will 100% buy an Xbox One regardless of whats shown, but the majority of people have started to make up their mind as the facts state.

There's nothing to wait and see about needing to sign on every 24 hours to verify games. There's nothing to wait and see about Kinect being mandatory to play a game you own. There's nothing to wait and see about mandatory full game installs on a HDD you can't upgrade, or mandatory daily internet connection etc.

These are enough for most people to not want to purchase the system, it's really that simple. Like I said, it might not even come down to exclusives at this point...If they don't like what they are seeing from Xbox they will simply buy the alternative option.

People just want to play video games on their video game console. Can you really blame them with all the sh*t thats surrounded the X1 for the past fews months when the rumors themselves have ended up being worse once the reveal happened? It doesn't help that the system is hideous.

Last edited by Soraci7; 05-26-2013 at 06:41 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #63
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
 itZVerZe318 said:
Sony dont try to ride the wave now n*ggas...fu*k xbox
We in here bruh

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #64
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Main Event said:
sony stans stand up

5 years ago '12        #65
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Soraci7 said:

Maybe the consoles won't be that vastly different, but considering this whole online sh*t(24hour etc) has become a headache, people just might not deem it necessary to pay for this seemingly uber restrictive type of service anymore when the other is simply free. PS4 will most likely have party chat like the vita does, frankly it might not even come down to who has the better exclusives anymore...

The main issue in the chart above is that the US is blue(PS4), what happens to M$ if they lose the US? While xbox stans laughed how sales in the US beat ps3 for a few years while Sony won everywhere else, M$ will be absolutely fu*ked if they lose it to Sony next gen. It will literally be world wide domination.

You can "wait and see" what happens at E3 even though you will 100% buy an Xbox One regardless of whats shown, but the majority of people have started to make up their mind as the facts state.

There's nothing to wait and see about needing to sign on every 24 hours to verify games. There's nothing to wait and see about Kinect being mandatory to play a game you own. There's nothing to wait and see about mandatory full game installs on a HDD you can't upgrade, or mandatory daily internet connection etc.

These are enough for most people to not want to purchase the system, it's really that simple. Like I said, it might not even come down to exclusives at this point...If they don't like what they are seeing from Xbox they will simply buy the alternative option.

People just want to play video games on their video game console. Can you really blame them with all the sh*t thats surrounded the X1 for the past fews months when the rumors themselves have ended up being worse once the reveal happened? It doesn't help that the system is hideous.
this guy gets it!
 5 years ago '13        #66
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
this guy gets it!
Manchester United fans. We out here
 5 years ago '07        #67
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3950 3950
 Vercetti said:
We in here bruh

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-26-2013, 07:31 AM         #68
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That strong ether

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
 05-26-2013, 07:44 AM         #69
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

Slapped In The Face!
 05-26-2013, 07:53 AM         #70
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have fun with Xbox/Government Spying on you through kinect on some patriot sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #71
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Vercetti said:
Manchester United fans. We out here
 05-26-2013, 08:13 AM         #72
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BayArea51 said:

Instant fu*k up by M$. How could they fu*k this up this badly?

Damn!
 5 years ago '07        #73
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3950 3950
[IMG] [/IMG]
 5 years ago '05        #74
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7019 7019
 BayArea51 said:
that's my biggest problem with this sh*t
 05-26-2013, 08:27 AM         #75
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
Fam...not only do you need an HD tv, you would also need a cable box from direct tv or your local cable provider because that xbone cable mode won't work without that..

The xbone cable feature is just a good looking cable guide without your own cable box..

I'm confused. So muthafuhkas DON'T have HDTV's and cable boxes?
This 2013 right?
 05-26-2013, 08:29 AM         #76
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HDBeatz said:

Instant fu*k up by M$. How could they fu*k this up this badly?

Damn!
 Based_One said:
that's my biggest problem with this sh*t

I'm glad people agree with me, i felt that impression once they kicked off the reveal talking about kinect this kinect that, yeah i kinected the dots real fast, red flag right away, turned me off to this product ... for real man dont let them turn you into sheeple, you have to have kinect for the xbox to function? GTFOH spying on our every move, they did the Martial Law in Boston now this bullsh*t

we'll see PS4 at E3, i think they should make a Dreamcast 2 for real

Last edited by BayArea51; 05-26-2013 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: QUOTES
 5 years ago '05        #77
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 Soraci7 said:

Exactly.. Your post is littered with "most likely", "might not", "might have", etc...

All I'm saying is I'm kicking back and waiting to see the final product from both sides. There's still a ton of info from both sides that we don't know.

And "video game consoles" have always been called "entertainment systems" since I can remember. That's a misnomer that k!lls me these days on the internet.
 5 years ago '08        #78
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32417 32417
 Vercetti said:
We in here bruh

[pic - click to view]

That gif was bomb.
 05-26-2013, 08:42 AM         #79
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vercetti said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #80
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 BayArea51 said:
I'm glad people agree with me, i felt that impression once they kicked off the reveal talking about kinect this kinect that, yeah i kinected the dots real fast, red flag right away, turned me off to this product ... for real man dont let them turn you into sheeple, you have to have kinect for the xbox to function? GTFOH spying on our every move, they did the Martial Law in Boston now this bullsh*t

we'll see PS4 at E3, i think they should make a Dreamcast 2 for real
That's never gonna happen. SEGA's lucky to be afloat as a simple publisher.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy