Sony Just Slapped Microsoft In The Face!

most viewed right now
 119
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
 5 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]


This is perfect.
 5 years ago '11        #43
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Nest said:
Bruh... I think we all know its a joke. Thats why it was made and posted. For jokes lol. Why are you so mean?

This is the real ad.


[pic - click to view]



That wasnt funny now was it?
he's mean and bitter because M$ indocturnated a.ss and just like all M$ fanboys he gets sensitive as fu*k when someone insults them...even if it is a joke
 05-26-2013, 12:58 AM         #44
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
They talking about n*ggas will become legends. I'm not sure what they mean. I dominate every game i touch, and i do want people to see the amazing stuff that i do in this digital world of ours. Sony just gave me a chub.
they talking about the champions league.

notice the stamp at the bottom.
 05-26-2013, 01:23 AM         #45
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt the biggest focus in sonys conference the fact that there's a facebook share button, and a button to let someone else play your game for you?

Sony: because games should be a movie
 5 years ago '11        #46
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 One Gud Cide said:
wasnt the biggest focus in sonys conference the fact that there's a facebook share button, and a button to let someone else play your game for you?

Sony: because games should be a movie
You mean the share button they used to upload footage of the game they just played? Let's not act like MS didn't spend 30min talking being able to watch TV on a console even though we've been doing that for years now.
 5 years ago '12        #47
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
If you still stand by Xbox after all the sh*t they announced then you should be ashamed to call yourself a gamer, Xbox is anti gaming, this is coming from someone that supported Xbox since the beginning of this gen, stanning should not exist next gen, if u still stan for all that Xbox sh*t they announced then you might aswell become a prostitude, accepting all that sh*t these PIMPS has to offer... Im jus waiting on Sony to confirm that used game bs wont come to them then im all the way in
 5 years ago '05        #48
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Pleasure Boy said:
If you still stand by Xbox after all the sh*t they announced then you should be ashamed to call yourself a gamer, Xbox is anti gaming, this is coming from someone that supported Xbox since the beginning of this gen, stanning should not exist next gen, if u still stan for all that Xbox sh*t they announced then you might aswell become a prostitude, accepting all that sh*t these PIMPS has to offer... Im jus waiting on Sony to confirm that used game bs wont come to them then im all the way in
Ready to laugh at you when both companies' policies are gonna be fairly similar, otherwise Sony is gonna be severely alienating their relationships with developers/publishers. Acting like you know all the facts. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Ready for both regardless.
 5 years ago '11        #49
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
The difference between their stances on used games(from what we know) is that on Xbox One it's system wide, while on the PS4, it's the publisher's choice. Oh, and PS4 doesn't require you to be online.
 5 years ago '12        #50
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Krazie said:
Ready to laugh at you when both companies' policies are gonna be fairly similar, otherwise Sony is gonna be severely alienating their relationships with developers/publishers. Acting like you know all the facts. You're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Ready for both regardless.
i never said i knew everything, im saying i made up my mind about what i've heard so far, and what i've heard does not make me want an Xbox, they pulled a 180, you can go to any gaming forum and see peoples reaction its not just me, you guys act like i havent defended Xbox this gen, i just want to ask you Krazie, are you happy with everything you've heard so far, your honest opinion
 5 years ago '11        #51
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
avatar space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 8816 8816
 Main Event said:
sony stans stand up
Been standing for over a decade
 5 years ago '05        #52
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Pleasure Boy said:
i never said i knew everything, im saying i made up my mind about what i've heard so far, and what i've heard does not make me want an Xbox, they pulled a 180, you can go to any gaming forum and see peoples reaction its not just me, you guys act like i havent defended Xbox this gen, i just want to ask you Krazie, are you happy with everything you've heard so far, your honest opinion
Of course not, all of this stuff is sh*tty.. But, I don't jump the gun like 98% of the people on this forum. I'll wait to see just how everything will operate before having knee jerk reactions and making judgments. I'll make my decisions when I actually have information to digest about which console I'll support more, even though I'm certain I'll purchase both.

I just can't believe people are naive to believe that the way things will realistically operate across both Sony and Microsoft in these areas will be vastly different. Even if it's up to the publisher/developer with Sony as we so far believe, I see the majority of them jumping on board. It's gonna be interesting to see it all unfold.
 5 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Xbox one revealed then more rumors emerged.
 5 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 One Gud Cide said:
wasnt the biggest focus in sonys conference the fact that there's a facebook share button, and a button to let someone else play your game for you?

Sony: because games should be a movie
A button to let somebody else play your game I gotta watch the Sony reveal again I missed that.
 05-26-2013, 04:18 AM         #55
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:
Well executed

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BayArea51; 05-26-2013 at 04:59 AM..
 05-26-2013, 04:42 AM         #57
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]


This is perfect.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Krazie said:
Of course not, all of this stuff is sh*tty.. But, I don't jump the gun like 98% of the people on this forum. I'll wait to see just how everything will operate before having knee jerk reactions and making judgments. I'll make my decisions when I actually have information to digest about which console I'll support more, even though I'm certain I'll purchase both.

I just can't believe people are naive to believe that the way things will realistically operate across both Sony and Microsoft in these areas will be vastly different. Even if it's up to the publisher/developer with Sony as we so far believe, I see the majority of them jumping on board. It's gonna be interesting to see it all unfold.
but those reactions are normal, thats how people is suppose act if they feel they getting robbed, i've been a gamer for 20years, i've adapted to alot of changes in the gaming industry but the sh*t is rediculous right now, right now the ball is in Sony's corner, they can go the same route as MS but if they leave it to the Devs i'll buy a PS4 and just not buy the games from companies that impliment that used game sh*t, and fucck always online
 5 years ago '07        #59
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
 Austin Foyt said:
They talking about n*ggas will become legends. I'm not sure what they mean. I dominate every game i touch, and i do want people to see the amazing stuff that i do in this digital world of ours. Sony just gave me a chub.

lol, you don't "dominate" sh*t, you just another average gamer that thinks he's the sh*t, when you get a sponsorship (yes like i have) and get paid to go tourny's AND WIN AT THEM then and only the are you a dominate player, until then you just another chump !!!
 5 years ago '09        #60
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
 JeeQ said:
The Sega Dreamcast was ahead of it's time unfortunately. It came out when a lot of people still didn't have internet (and still don't; word to Microsoft). Free, stable, online gaming, even on a 56K modem. Many sleepless nights on Shenmue and Phantasy Star Online.


Shenmue and power stone 2 (my goat mp game) eat whole months of my life
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy