Xbox one wont play on standard definition tv's!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #141
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
^i looked it up u can get them cords for $2 dollars
 5 years ago '07        #142
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Good.
 5 years ago '09        #143
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1118 1118
You can get a 19" 720p TV for your kids for $110 at Walmart

A 32" is around $200

It's worth the investment people
 5 years ago '04        #144
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
havent gamed on a sdtv in almost 4 years HDTV's are cheap as fu*k these days too
 5 years ago '06        #145
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Man yall n*ggas still rockin them old a.ss tv's damn I hate Playstation users complain about EVERYTHING, "ahhh Im not payin $7 a month for xbox live..ahhh I need internet to play it??!! ahhh what about the people wit old tv's?!!" ... Why u n*ggas buying new game systems if you have no internet or newer tv anyway get your priorities in order and maybe you wont have to worry bout all that
 5 years ago '10        #146
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 esneffoelgnairt said:
yep my kid noticed this yesterday and has now accepted he is not getting a new console. fu*k next gen, i cant think of any reason for me to even care at this point. all both companies have shown me is a bunch of sh*t i dont want.
if you still use an SD tv...spending all that money on a next-gen console doesn's seem to be the right choice anyway that's like putting 2000$ rims on a 500$ car...
 5 years ago '12        #147
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
This bothered me when the 360 and PS3 originally came out and how they looked way better on HDTV's but now... n*ggas need to step they game up.

Last edited by Nissan Cima; 05-25-2013 at 11:18 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #148
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 BBhiphop said:
if you still use an SD tv...spending all that money on a next-gen console doesn's seem to be the right choice anyway that's like putting 2000$ rims on a 500$ car...
n*ggas still got old schools in they living rooms...
 5 years ago '10        #149
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298

Kinda dumb if you ask me. Severely limiting their consumer base...
 5 years ago '07        #150
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

Kinda dumb if you ask me. Severely limiting their consumer base...
 KingP1n said:
If its a real issue.

[pic - click to view]

Problem?
 5 years ago '10        #151
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 moe4484 said:
Problem?
didn't read the whole thread.
 5 years ago '13        #152
TheWAVEment 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,287 | Props total: 859 859
I mean it's not like I haven't primarily used my PS3 on hdtvs. Back when I first one back in 07 I used it on an HDTV. Then in 08 that ps3 had a blu ray drive failure

Then, I got another in 08 and sold it back in 2011. Back then, I brought it to school and played it on my sdtv in my dorm. But, before I left for school I had been using it on the hdtv downstairs.

Now, this past black friday I copped the new slim ps3 and just been using it on my sdtv while at school and then when I came home I would hook it up to the hdtv. I got it hooked up to the sdtv in my room at home now since school is out.

I work, and can get a hdtv easily but, I don't see the point in getting one when I'm going to be taking 3 summer courses and only playing it for 3 games of 2K13 online I only have 2 games I got the gaming sh*t outta my system back in the summers of my highschool years in 06
 5 years ago '04        #153
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
good. less annoying kids on Live this time around.

As for these converter cables people are posting. If Microsoft wanted they could encrypt the HDMI signal(not just for 1080p) with HDCP thus requiring an HDCP compliant display. Now that the box has blu-ray I think that is almost a certainty.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-25-2013 at 01:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #154
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
havent played on an sd tv since 04, and I never will again in this lifetime
 5 years ago '07        #155
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
 IronMaiden said:
You can literally walk into a store and buy a $300 HDTV.

There is absolutely 0 reason to not own one if you plan on dropping $500 on a console that is designed from the ground up to play games in HD, play movies in HD, stream content in HD etc. People buying 360s without HDTVs was understandable because HD was still relatively new and expensive at the time but we now live in an era where you can get 32" HDTVs for a couple hundo.

And if you are too cheap to buy $300 tv but can afford a $500 console goto amazon.com and order a.. Wait, if you don't own a HDTV you probably don't own a computer or even know what the internet is. Ok, get in your 1972 honda civic and drive to radio shack and buy a cable that allows you to to plug in HDMI into the end of it and on the other end? It's got your sh*tty composite inputs.

And on your way back from Radio Shack you need to drive off a goddamn cliff. And if by some insane chance the xbox one won't allow that conversion it's your own fault for buying a HD console to plug into your 1962 tube tv that is built into a wooden unit that weighs 942 pounds.
Lmaoooooooo
 5 years ago '05        #156
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Do people under that the core of Xbox is gaming. And they didn't talk about that a ton cause e3 is right around te corner where they will talk about it. Playstaion never been for gamers. It was for entertainment. And wasn't great at it other than Sunday ticket and Blu ray. They showed off entertainment cause that is where they felt they had the most work to do. Come e3 they will come out with some great looking exclusives and ps fan boys will shut up. The ps4 will be decent but I haven't heard much other than updating the inside, and a touchscreen and share button on the controller. And just like this gens systems the ps4 will probably cost more and do less
 5 years ago '09        #157
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,620 | Props total: 1798 1798
 frequent23 said:
Man yall n*ggas still rockin them old a.ss tv's damn I hate Playstation users complain about EVERYTHING, "ahhh Im not payin $7 a month for xbox live..ahhh I need internet to play it??!! ahhh what about the people wit old tv's?!!" ... Why u n*ggas buying new game systems if you have no internet or newer tv anyway get your priorities in order and maybe you wont have to worry bout all that
Thisss.... Got damn...ps3-4 users are some of the poorest people on earth
 5 years ago '06        #158
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,169 | Props total: 4524 4524
 IronMaiden said:
It's 2013. If you can afford a $500 console and not a $300 HDTV you need to get into your car and drive off a fu*king cliff.
 5 years ago '07        #159
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937
[QUOTE=BigBent06;27251504]Do people under that the core of Xbox is gaming. And they didn't talk about that a ton cause e3 is right around te corner where they will talk about it. Playstaion never been for gamers. It was for entertainment. And wasn't great at it other than Sunday ticket and Blu ray. They showed off entertainment cause that is where they felt they had the most work to do. Come e3 they will come out with some great looking exclusives and ps fan boys will shut up. The ps4 will be decent but I haven't heard much other than updating the inside, and a touchscreen and share button on the controller. And just like this gens systems the ps4 will probably cost more and do less[/QUOTE]

wow...you hear this coonery, Playstation never been for gamers..

uncharted, socom series, resistance, ratchet and clank, beyond: 2 souls, the last of us, metal gear solid franchise(started on playstation), gta(started on playstation) k!llzone, god of war..

how the fuk can u look yourself in the mirror after saying some dumbass sh*t like that..playstation from day 1..playstation one days, have always been about games first. the ps2 was the first system with a dvd drive (thinking ahead), and the ps3 was first with blu ray(funny the x1 is adding it after 7 years when the ps3 started it)

playstation has apps lots of apps, hulu plus, crackle, ps home, netflix. nfl ticket just became available 2 years ago, so it aint like you bought the ps3 in 08 knowing they was about to do this...but by far is not the reason people is going out buying a ps3..gaming have always been #1 and it will continue to be #1 for playstation.

i wont even go into your dumbass comments bout the ps4, cause they did go over alot, and dedicated an entire hour for gaming. 2 hour press conference, 1st details, 2nd hour games, nothing but games, and tech demos, running in real time...

please tell me more about the development about cod:ghosts, since that was the highlight of the xbox one show..please tell me more..show me how the dog responds to your command, tell me more about kinect 2.0...xbox on...please tell me more...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #160
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$12,617 | Props total: 3937 3937

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy