Xbox one wont play on standard definition tv's!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22147 22147
 IronMaiden said:
Just wondering how crystal clear picture can hurt someones eyes and how people can afford $500 consoles w/ yearly fees and $60 games but not a $200-300 monitor/tv.
Someone who doesn't have too much time, but likes to game and watch TV for maybe 3 hours a week wouldn't care too much to buy a HDTV. They're like, if I can watch TV I am good.
 5 years ago '04        #42
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
natural selection.

5 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
why in holy fu*k would anyone wanna game in SD in 2013? last game I played on my old SD set was Mass Effect 2, I played the first stage before seeing the Illusive man couldn't read the small text on the loading screen and cut it the fu*k off till I got my HD TV a few weeks later.......

never again....
 05-23-2013, 09:31 PM         #44
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Again it generally isn't a matter of price. For instance...my son likes the XBox...I'm not gonna go out and get him his own HDTV at 6 years old just so he can play XBox One on it...and NOTHING ELSE. And I'm damn sure not buying him an HD cable box. And I'm for got damn sure not gonna let him put it on my HD in the living room. I feel what you're saying and all that...but I think they're alienating a part of the market and can't see a legitimate reason why.
You won't get your son a $300 tv but you will buy him a fu*king $500 console?

Buy him a PS2, he's fu*king 6. A 6 year old has no business owning a xbox one. Be a parent.
 5 years ago '07        #45
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 3947 3947
 IronMaiden said:

Buy him a PS2, he's fu*king 6. A 6 year old has no business owning a xbox one. Be a parent.
i actually gave my friend's son my old 32' flat tube, he uses it for his ps3 now..kids these days..are spoiled #1 if your not a parent, you really cant comment, but even spoiled kids dont get everything..HD is not for everyone man, face it..even if they get the console, thats all that matters.

i did the same exact sh*t for my ps3 at launch, bought a 600 system and owned a 27 inch tube tv..did it for 2 years post release, then i got a nice tax refund and bought my first hd tv...gotta be in the market for it, regardless of how much u invest on everything around it..

hell, my brothers had to convince my mom to crossover..wasnt easy, but now she got HD everything...
 05-23-2013, 09:35 PM         #46
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you don't have an HDTV, then you shouldn't be buying a next gen console
 5 years ago '07        #47
link04 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 3947 3947
 Ra-da-god said:
why in holy fu*k would anyone wanna game in SD in 2013? last game I played on my old SD set was Mass Effect 2, I played the first stage before seeing the Illusive man couldn't read the small text on the loading screen and cut it the fu*k off till I got my HD TV a few weeks later.......

never again....
hated that sh*t...played Dead Space on a tube tv....my eyes were in pain...not to mention the ps3 xmb screen got little letters, makes it worse...i agree, never again!
 5 years ago '12        #48
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22147 22147
 IronMaiden said:

A lot of 6's there.

LET'S GET IT!

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 link04 said:
i actually gave my friend's son my old 32' flat tube, he uses it for his ps3 now..kids these days..are spoiled #1 if your not a parent, you really cant comment,
I'm a parent my daughter is 3 and is just now starting to take a liking to games 3 years from now I'll be damned If she gets a xbox one/ps4

ps2+10 or bargain bin games with a side of sit yo lil a.ss down somewhere lol but then again my daughter does already have a tablet...
 5 years ago '04        #50
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 IronMaiden said:

A 16, 26, 36 year old have no business owning a Xbox One.
 05-23-2013, 09:41 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:
i actually gave my friend's son my old 32' flat tube, he uses it for his ps3 now..kids these days..are spoiled #1 if your not a parent, you really cant comment, but even spoiled kids dont get everything..HD is not for everyone man, face it..even if they get the console, thats all that matters.

i did the same exact sh*t for my ps3 at launch, bought a 600 system and owned a 27 inch tube tv..did it for 2 years post release, then i got a nice tax refund and bought my first hd tv...gotta be in the market for it, regardless of how much u invest on everything around it..

hell, my brothers had to convince my mom to crossover..wasnt easy, but now she got HD everything...
A 6 year old shouldn't have nor needs a xbox one to begin with.

Put it in your living room like a normal non-spoiling parent. If you insist on spoiling your kid just get him a 22-26" $150 monitor.

enetblazin4eva said:
A 16, 26, 36 year old have no business owning a Xbox One.
Why is that?.

It's a console that is made for teenagers/adults (and adults with families) not for a 6 year old to have in his bedroom hooked up to his 10" sponge bob vcr/tv combo. The average gamer is 30 according to research and the core base for these machines are male teens/adults. People like us arguing on a video game forum are their demo, not a 6 year old who still pisses his bed or 70 year old woman who watches fox news 24/7.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 05-23-2013 at 09:44 PM..
 05-23-2013, 09:45 PM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
Its spoiling to buy the n*gga a system? A system I won't even pay full price for? The n*gga likes XBLA games for some stupid a.ss reason...

Although now that you mention it...I could jus give the n*gga my 23" Acer moniter...I wanna upgrade anyway...not a bad idea my n*gga good lookin out
Just saying if you are going to fork over $500 on a console for a 6 year old.. It's kind of spoiling.

The least you can do for your child is hook him up with a decent monitor/TV if you are gonna give him a brand new next-gen console. To not get him one is like a girl saying you can just put the tip in and thats it. You blue balling your kid.
 5 years ago '07        #53
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1381 1381
My 4 year old has a HDTV and Xbox/Roku in his room, like everyone is saying, they are cheap as fu*k. If your ok with dropping so much money on a console, a tv shouldn't hurt your wallet too much.
 05-23-2013, 09:52 PM         #54
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn you call your son a n*gga?
 5 years ago '12        #55
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 2314 2314
HDTVs be having frame drops. I can see why most people dont bother to purchase one for gaming especially games that run at 60 fps
 05-23-2013, 09:57 PM         #56
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
legit laugh from that my n*gga...but I've never seen the point of buying something to just have one purpose...even for gaming...I see ya point and sh*t...but I have no intentions of buying the sh*t like release day or something...and all I'm saying is I think they're alienating a portion of the market...that's all...they're basically saying "you don't wanna HDTV? fu*k you" it'd be different for Sony to do it and try to sell HDTV bundles or something cuz at least that'd make some semblance of sense to me...this I just don't get
They might be alienating a % but it's very small % at this point.

And again you can always buy a $4 converter cable if you don't want a HDTV. This isn't a big deal.

PseuDEEnym said:
HDTVs be having frame drops. I can see why most people dont bother to purchase one for gaming especially games that run at 60 fps
Are you having a stroke? Or are you just mentally challenged?
 5 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I have both an SD and HD tv but I don't like the idea of being FORCED to use one or the other for video games. You tech nerds don't understand that the average consumer likes choices, and that it's not always about "money". It's about choices, I got both kinds of TVs but the fact that I wont be able to play xbox one on BOTH is bullsh*t. You tech nerds live in a black and white world and are always trying to force people to use one form of media. There are no B or C options, everything is A with you n*ggas. And sorry but IronMaiden is the posterboy tech nerd thinking that everything is about money or people not being about to afford things. It's not always about money, there's a little thing called "options" that some consumers (non-nerds) would like to exercise.
 05-23-2013, 10:02 PM         #58
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I have both an SD and HD tv but I don't like the idea of being FORCED to use one or the other for video games. You tech nerds don't understand that the average consumer likes choices, and that it's not always about "money". It's about choices, I got both kinds of TVs but the fact that I wont be able to play xbox one on BOTH is bullsh*t. You tech nerds live in a black and white world and are always trying to force people to use one form of media. There are no B or C options, everything is A with you n*ggas. And sorry but IronMaiden is the posterboy tech nerd thinking that everything is also money. It's called "options" for you n*ggas living in your black or white media world.

[pic - click to view]

Poster boy of tech nerd? I take that as a complement. Sorry i live in 2013 and not 1993. If you refuse to evolve with technology you will be left in the dust. There is a reason blu-ray is so big, why mp3s took off, why netflix is so fu*king huge and why digital media is getting bigger and bigger by the day. That "average" consumer no longer matters to these companies because they are no longer their demo. It's like people who bi*ch about MTV because they aren't a music channel anymore. Guess what? You are no longer MTVs demo. People who refuse to buy HDTVs? You are no longer in microsofts demo. You don't matter.

And if it wasn't "tech nerds" like me who adopted this stuff you wouldn't be on your phone browsing the internet. You wouldn't have video games or HDTVs or tablets. It's "tech nerds" that make this sh*t stick and help continue to evolve the world of technology. Not your grandmother.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 05-23-2013 at 10:05 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #59
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
I have both an SD and HD tv but I don't like the idea of being FORCED to use one or the other for video games. You tech nerds don't understand that the average consumer likes choices
well what you NON tech n*ggas dont understand is if yall want them graphics to keep looking on point you gotta go foward you cant always have it both ways, by 2010 it was almost impossible to game on a SD tube tv as the new game started to come out they dont even program the games to display on them sh*ts now so what you expect a new system?
 5 years ago '07        #60
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
You shouldn't even be planning on playing a next gen console if you're still using a STV in 2013/ 14
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago