Xbox one wont play on standard definition tv's!!

most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
You shouldn't even be planning on playing a next gen console if you're still using a STV in 2013/ 14
Wow... Thats what its come to? So i guess people wit cancer shouldnt even b planning on living happy huh? A n*gga who aint super paid shouldnt even be plannin on finding a bad bi*ch huh? Guess a n*gga wit no watch, shouldnt even b planning to kno or wondering what time it is huh?? Bx got some idiot. I can see the whites of yalls eyes smh
 5 years ago '07        #202
link04 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$13,429 | Props total: 5000 5000
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Wow... Thats what its come to? So i guess people wit cancer shouldnt even b planning on living happy huh? A n*gga who aint super paid shouldnt even be plannin on finding a bad bi*ch huh? Guess a n*gga wit no watch, shouldnt even b planning to kno or wondering what time it is huh?? Bx got some idiot. I can see the whites of yalls eyes smh

[pic - click to view]

05-26-2013, 08:17 AM         #203
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all gonna let that lil 15 year old pus*y a.ss lanky n*gga disrespect y'all like that?
 5 years ago '12        #204
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
A lot of 6's there.

LET'S GET IT!

I only see 2 6s.
 5 years ago '05        #205
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 726 726
who doesnt own a hdtv? those sh*ts are under 200 bucks....you can even buy em used since used sh*t so popular on this site
 5 years ago '10        #206
chenderson12 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 1095 1095
 link04 said:
4k gaming is possible, if a developer take advantage of it, but SD gaming, however...is not..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

According to the specs released by Microsoft, the Xbox One only supports ultra high resolution 4K video. However, that capability may extend to gaming at some point in the future.

In an interview with Forbes, corporate vice president of marketing and strategy Yusuf Mehdi clarified the point about 4K gaming on the Xbox One. “There’s no hardware restriction there at all,” says Mehdi. So, the question isn't necessarily whether the console can support 4K gaming, but whether developers will make games at that resolution.

On the other hand, the Xbox One doesn't support standard-definition in either gaming or video. According to the information released by Microsoft, the only device only has an HDMI output, which means that it won't connect to older televisions featuring only composite or component inputs. Technically, you could buy converters that make the connection possible, but if you're considering that, your money would probably be better spent on an HDTV.

time to upgrade tv's

source:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you must be one broke a.ss n*gga.. this fool got a tube tv and sh*t..
 5 years ago '12        #207
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 hockeythug said:
You can see that? It finally clicked in your brain that you need two controllers for two person multiplayer?
Aaaaah yes, after all that searching to re find this comment, being distracted on my path, this is the sh*t i wanted to respond the most.....

bi*ch Did u ps3 r xbox come with TWO controllers??? fu*k no it didnt! So u had to buy an extra one. That sh*t is reasonable cuz its part of the system with the same logo. Thats what the fu*k i meant. Just like sayin its obvious u have to buy GAMES for a system, Did ur ps2 come with a MEMORY CARD? No!!! All these are ACCESSORIES to the system.... I can see buying ACCESSORIES THAT DONT COME WITH THE GOD DAMN SYSTEM THAT U NEED. Buying a whole tv isnt the same as having to buy an extra controller?? Get it now? Hockeythug? U can go to h e double hockey sticks bi*ch. Im 26, dont play me for some kid n*gga.
 5 years ago '07        #208
link04 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
you must be one broke a.ss n*gga.. this fool got a tube tv and sh*t..
lmaooooooooo. haaaaaaaaaaa. i quoted a website bi*ch!

im sittin pretty with a 43' samsung 3D plasma, so miss me with anything else your peanut brain might think of

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #209
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7002 7002
what tv aint hd these days
 5 years ago '07        #210
link04 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #211
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #212
link04 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #213
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Those....helped....society....and....made....it... ..easier.....and.....more.....efficient. the xbox.....isn't....helping....sh*t....with...their. ... System.... I....could...see... If...it....was..... A big impact....like....the....IRON....WHEEL....FIRE.... PHONE..... REMOTE....but...its....not....
sh*tted on these f*ggots' arguments. "But but but it's 2013." f*ggots.
 5 years ago '06        #214
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,310 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Aaaaand.... SCENE. That's a wrap.
 5 years ago '08        #215
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 394 394
 ALLEEK said:
Its 2013 for gods sake. At some point humanity needs to accept the advancement of technology. Jesus christ

n*ggas will cry about anything nowadays and hold the rest of the world back

I dont want entertainment hardware released in 2013 to cut corners to cover sh*t from 30-40 years ago
big a.ss thread, but it could have been closed after this
 5 years ago '05        #216
Chuck_Remixed 288 heat pts288
space
space
$17,550 | Props total: 4804 4804
What kind of newtype fu*kery is this:willfrown:
 5 years ago '12        #217
SLUTBANGER410 34 heat pts34
space
space
$528 | Props total: 18 18
So i guess people was mad they new cd player ain't play cassette tapes too huh...smh
 05-26-2013, 09:35 PM         #218
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

true lies was a dope movie
 5 years ago '06        #219
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 186 186
op has a standard def tv still???
 5 years ago '05        #220
BigBent06 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 2 2
[quote=link04;27251716]
 BigBent06 said:
Do people under that the core of Xbox is gaming. And they didn't talk about that a ton cause e3 is right around te corner where they will talk about it. Playstaion never been for gamers. It was for entertainment. And wasn't great at it other than Sunday ticket and Blu ray. They showed off entertainment cause that is where they felt they had the most work to do. Come e3 they will come out with some great looking exclusives and ps fan boys will shut up. The ps4 will be decent but I haven't heard much other than updating the inside, and a touchscreen and share button on the controller. And just like this gens systems the ps4 will probably cost more and do less[/QUOTE]

wow...you hear this coonery, Playstation never been for gamers..

uncharted, socom series, resistance, ratchet and clank, beyond: 2 souls, the last of us, metal gear solid franchise(started on playstation), gta(started on playstation) k!llzone, god of war..

how the fuk can u look yourself in the mirror after saying some dumbass sh*t like that:jayhah2:..playstation from day 1..playstation one days, have always been about games first. the ps2 was the first system with a dvd drive (thinking ahead), and the ps3 was first with blu ray(funny the x1 is adding it after 7 years when the ps3 started it):jayhah2:

playstation has apps lots of apps, hulu plus, crackle, ps home, netflix. nfl ticket just became available 2 years ago, so it aint like you bought the ps3 in 08 knowing they was about to do this...but by far is not the reason people is going out buying a ps3..gaming have always been #1 and it will continue to be #1 for playstation.

i wont even go into your dumbass comments bout the ps4, cause they did go over alot, and dedicated an entire hour for gaming. 2 hour press conference, 1st details, 2nd hour games, nothing but games, and tech demos, running in real time...

please tell me more about the development about cod:ghosts, since that was the highlight of the xbox one show..please tell me more..show me how the dog responds to your command, tell me more about kinect 2.0...xbox on...please tell me more...

[pic - click to view]

You named a few games. But other than those what's great. I own both and I can tell you across the board Xbox gamers are better on any game that comes on both systems. Ps4 had a press conference on gaming because that's what they are slacking in. If they didn't feel this way they wouldn't have. microsoft said that e3 is when they will talk about games and have 15 exclusive they have coming out soon. That's more than the list you named for ps and that's not counting multiple ones they aren't talking about at e3. Not only that you named a game that LOOKS good and hasn't came out yet. Ps3 was never at the level of the 360 when it came to gaming. The only thing that's on both ps3 and Xbox that I enjoy more on ps is Netflix. And I'm sure none of the big gaming tournaments and event use ps3s
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
61 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
38 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
77 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
22 hours ago