Xbox one wont play on standard definition tv's!!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2013, 10:15 PM         #181
geeee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Complaining about not being able to buy the console and tv... Do you realize you have to pay for games that sh*t ain't free either
 5 years ago '12        #182
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 geeee said:
Complaining about not being able to buy the console and tv... Do you realize you have to pay for games that sh*t ain't free either
n*gga who the hell gon buy a whooooole hdtv, cuz a system requires it?? Thats like buying a microwave, but u gotta buy a whooooooole new house to use it. Ur comparison makes no sense. Buying games have ALWAYS been a must for the system to play. When have u had to buy a new tv for a system? With the gamecube? Dreamcast? Ps? Wii? Genesis? N64? Ps2? Ps3? Game gear? Gameboy? Xbox? Xbox 360? Atari? Virtual boy? Tyger games? Sega saturn? Nintendo? GAMECAST?? Snes? Tamagochi? Gigapet??? WHEN??? Never! And this is y xbox aint gon do better than ps4. Aint nobody chargin me no 800 just so i can watch double the TV. Yea. In order for this car freshener to work.... U gotta buy the lamborghini veneno. Smh.
 5 years ago '07        #183
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga who the hell gon buy a whooooole hdtv, cuz a system requires it?? Thats like buying a microwave, but u gotta buy a whooooooole new house to use it. Ur comparison makes no sense. Buying games have ALWAYS been a must for the system to play. When have u had to buy a new tv for a system? With the gamecube? Dreamcast? Ps? Wii? Genesis? N64? Ps2? Ps3? Game gear? Gameboy? Xbox? Xbox 360? Atari? Virtual boy? Tyger games? Sega saturn? Nintendo? GAMECAST?? Snes? Tamagochi? Gigapet??? WHEN??? Never! And this is y xbox aint gon do better than ps4. Aint nobody chargin me no 800 just so i can watch double the TV. Yea. In order for this car freshener to work.... U gotta buy the lamborghini veneno. Smh.
Or as previously stated in this thread a few times just buy a converter cable which can be had for around $5
 5 years ago '12        #184
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Manny05 said:
I support this. I mean if you didn't do it for the 360 or ps3 then you're stupid. You'll never fully appreciate or get your money worth out of a console without an HD TV. Period.
Once again......its allllllllllllll about the tv with this sh*t. I could see a n*gga needing internet connection for live. I could see needing 2 controllers for two player games. But making it mandatory to have an hdtv to play the sh*t? That angry video game nerd guy had a friend who made his toaster into a nintendo. The game went in like how the bread does. Yea xbox....imma find the loophole n this sh*t. Hook that big apollo 13 command module up to a lil 6in tv everyone used to have in the kitchen... f*ggots
 5 years ago '04        #185
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
^ You sound like a f*ggot who's mad he can't afford an HDTV.

No, it's not about principal. It's about advancing technology. Did n*ggas cry when movie studios only started releasing their new movies in DVD format, effectively k!lling VHS? Same between VHS and Betamax? Same between Betmax and good ol rolling film?

Did n*ggas cry when music labels released their music only in CD format, effectively k!lling tapes? Same with tapes and 8 tracks. Same with 8 tracks and vinyl.

Or how about when the government decommissioned all wireless spectrum for TV use and forced everyone to get on a digital signal?

Get with the fu*kin times and stop complaining. Your broke a.ss won't be able to skate on old technology forever, and n*ggas are just mad that the time to ditch old a.ss tube TVs is already here. If you can't afford to buy a TV, or hell, even a $100 COMPUTER MONITOR, without complaining about it, you lost in life. Plain and simple. If this is that big of a deal you shouldn't even be buying a console, your a.ss should be in school or doing something to better yourself.
 5 years ago '04        #186
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I could see needing 2 controllers for two player games.
You can see that? It finally clicked in your brain that you need two controllers for two person multiplayer?
 5 years ago '10        #187
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
the emotions in these fan boy console threads are INTENSE!
 05-26-2013, 12:07 AM         #188
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this thread is dumb

EMBRACE technology u retro f*gs
 5 years ago '12        #189
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 tecboi said:
Yeah, you can buy an HD TV for under $200 these days. Don't f!ght the advancement of Technology. Some of y'all that are complaining probably still using VCR's...
Does a tv FORCE u to buy a dvd or blu ray player? Serious question.
 5 years ago '04        #190
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Does a tv FORCE u to buy a dvd or blu ray player? Serious question.
No but a movie studio forced you to buy a DVD player when they stopped creating VHSs. There are many situations where people have been forced to advance. It's only now that f*ggots like you have a problem with it.
 5 years ago '07        #191
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 moe4484 said:
At you not being able to tell when someone is mocking you

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #192
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
No but a movie studio forced you to buy a DVD player when they stopped creating VHSs. There are many situations where people have been forced to advance. It's only now that f*ggots like you have a problem with it.
I have a 47 inch philips hdtv mothafu*ka. Plasma. Dont play wit me. n*gga if PHONES dont force u to advance, nothing will. Why havent cars forced us to advance? We can travel the same fresh paved road in fu*ked up clunky cars. But xbox wants people to buy a tv just for their system? Yall keep on. Soon campbells and progesso gonna team up with companies who make can openers and say "no more pull tops or other older cans, u gotta buy this $50 can opener to eat our sh*t". Then wat yall gonna say? "Well....it issssss time to advance...."? I got my hdtv off the strength of wanting somethin new and nice.If i spend a mill on a tv, imma use that sh*t even n the afterlife. Not gonna by ANOTHER million dollar tv cuz a GAME calls for it. If thats the case, will xbox play dvds? Or just blu ray? Im done.
 5 years ago '12        #193
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
^ You sound like a f*ggot who's mad he can't afford an HDTV.

No, it's not about principal. It's about advancing technology. Did n*ggas cry when movie studios only started releasing their new movies in DVD format, effectively k!lling VHS? Same between VHS and Betamax? Same between Betmax and good ol rolling film?

Did n*ggas cry when music labels released their music only in CD format, effectively k!lling tapes? Same with tapes and 8 tracks. Same with 8 tracks and vinyl.

Or how about when the government decommissioned all wireless spectrum for TV use and forced everyone to get on a digital signal?

Get with the fu*kin times and stop complaining. Your broke a.ss won't be able to skate on old technology forever, and n*ggas are just mad that the time to ditch old a.ss tube TVs is already here. If you can't afford to buy a TV, or hell, even a $100 COMPUTER MONITOR, without complaining about it, you lost in life. Plain and simple. If this is that big of a deal you shouldn't even be buying a console, your a.ss should be in school or doing something to better yourself.
n*gga first of all, my tv is hd. All of them. Im talkin bout xbox's purpose for it just cuz they want THEIR sh*t to stand out more, it NEEEEEEDS hdtv or it wont be sh*t. Thats like a n*gga who NEEEEEEDS money to get a bi*ch. Or A bi*ch who NEEEEEEDS a fat a.ss to get attention. I have an xbox, ps3, wii and 3 hdtvs, a job, and finished school. So fu*k u. We dont need xbox to tell us to advance. We been had hdtvs etc. U actin like the xbox itself is a step up in worldwide technology, whhen the sh*t is only big in north america. U keep the tv plugged in all the time. Thats how u see its effect on REAL technology. n*ggas switch out systems on hours. So how the fu*k is xbox giving an ok that nows the time to buy a new tv cuz thier system needs it. What technolgy r they showing by that??? The damn tv is the one makin the system look good! Peace. Not responding anymore.
 5 years ago '12        #194
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Were you cheap a.ss n*ggas complaining when CDs replaced tapes? When DVDs replaced VHS? No? Then shut the fu*k up! Every piece of technology evolves at some point to the point where something is deprecated, but now all of a sudden it's a problem because Microsoft is the one that's doing it for old TVs. Deal with it or stop complaining. Go do something with your life if a minimum $150-200 purchase is that big of a deal to you.
Those....helped....society....and....made....it... ..easier.....and.....more.....efficient. the xbox.....isn't....helping....sh*t....with...their. ... System.... I....could...see... If...it....was..... A big impact....like....the....IRON....WHEEL....FIRE.... PHONE..... REMOTE....but...its....not....
 05-26-2013, 07:52 AM         #195
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have fun with Xbox/Government Spying on you through kinect on some patriot sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #196
link04 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 ceo said:
man this thread is dumb

EMBRACE technology u retro f*gs
[IMG] [/IMG]
 5 years ago '12        #197
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
People play ps3 and xbox on sd tvs?
Lol no. But it wasnt made a point that we need an hdtv. It wasnt the ONLY option. Its like having the choice of what typa gas u want, and always choosin 87, but then they say u HAVE to get 89...meaning u now have to get a car that doesnt say regular/unleaded only.
 5 years ago '08        #198
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23316 23316
That's right Microsoft, force these bum a.ss n*ggas into the future
 5 years ago '05        #199
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
This thread has flown off the handle.
 5 years ago '12        #200
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Krazie said:
Not at all, we watch all the same sh*t together. sh*t, she watches any sports game I want to watch. She's the perfect girl. I'm just saying, it's better to play your games with your girl in your presence than to be separated. It's even better to do your sh*t while she does her sh*t side by side. She watches sh*t I don't care for, and I'd rather her sit next to me than 3 rooms away while I play my games.

Why the fu*k you posting 10 back-to-back posts in here? Go to bed, bruh.
Ud rather her sit next to u than 3 doors away while u play ur games??? That seems like a kid who needs to hear mommys voice at an exact time everyday on the phone. U sure u dont take a sh*t with a baby monitor by the sink askin her y she aint talkin??? Come on man. Be independent. Give her some space my n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy