most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '06        #121
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Draped Up said:
Ebro is a douche, he's essentially saying that you can't have jewelry, tattoos, and be flashy etc. unless you come from an African-American background where you sell drugs and you're only trying to humor yourself to justify what you're doing. He's feeding in to the stereotypes that he hates. I'm not a fan of Riff Raff by any means, but Ebro comes off as borderline racist
pretty much.
 07-07-2013, 03:29 PM         #122
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Draped Up said:
Ebro is a douche, he's essentially saying that you can't have jewelry, tattoos, and be flashy etc. unless you come from an African-American background where you sell drugs and you're only trying to humor yourself to justify what you're doing. He's feeding in to the stereotypes that he hates. I'm not a fan of Riff Raff by any means, but Ebro comes off as borderline racist
I kinda fu*k with riff raff on some k!ll some time, guilty pleasure sh*t, but some of yall are bending backwards to miss ebros point

His point is that he thinks riff raff might actively be trying to satirize and mock black ghetto culture (and that's something alot of his hipster fans think too if you read some blogs...they think that it's all some ironic social commentary on rap music)

There's literally no backstory or history on this dude (seriously, try finding out where he went to highschool or any pics of him before this mtv g's to gents sh*t) and in Ebro's eyes there's a non-zero percent chance that he could end up being some hipster kid with rich parents from the burbs who does all of this as an intentional IRONIC joke, as opposed to genuinely like people who actually come up in a hood environment, where chains and "bling culture" are a means to establish worth and status when you don't otherwise have sh*t to your name...hence ebro questioning riff raffs background and why that's relevant to whether he's mocking black culture or genuinely adopting it (honestly, riff raff dodging those questions is sorta suspect)

if ebro's take was the case, then riff raff pretty much amounts to modern day blackface, with tats taking the place of facepaint....that's definately something worth thinking about, instead of just dismissing it as "playing the race card" or hating...especially when you look at the sea of white hipsters that make up the audience at riff raff concerts

personally, having wasted too much time of my life going thru riff raff vids...I'm leaning towards his persona not being an act. He might end up coming from an all white neighbourhood with a middle class upbringing, but in that case I think he probably just started out as a average white wigger with a lack of self awareness instead of a hipster "ironically" doing things he actually finds ridiculous

or he could just be an eccentric white dude raised in the hood
 4 years ago '06        #123
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18954 18954
 p imperial said:
I kinda fu*k with riff raff on some k!ll some time, guilty pleasure sh*t, but some of yall are bending backwards to miss ebros point

His point is that he thinks riff raff might actively be trying to satirize and mock black ghetto culture (and that's something alot of his hipster fans think too if you read some blogs...they think that it's all some ironic social commentary on rap music)

There's literally no backstory or history on this dude (seriously, try finding out where he went to highschool or any pics of him before this mtv g's to gents sh*t) and in Ebro's eyes there's a non-zero percent chance that he could end up being some hipster kid with rich parents from the burbs who does all of this as an intentional IRONIC joke, as opposed to genuinely like people who actually come up in a hood environment, where chains and "bling culture" are a means to establish worth and status when you don't otherwise have sh*t to your name...hence ebro questioning riff raffs background and why that's relevant to whether he's mocking black culture or genuinely adopting it (honestly, riff raff dodging those questions is sorta suspect)

if ebro's take was the case, then riff raff pretty much amounts to modern day blackface, with tats taking the place of facepaint....that's definately something worth thinking about, instead of just dismissing it as "playing the race card" or hating...especially when you look at the sea of white hipsters that make up the audience at riff raff concerts

personally, having wasted too much time of my life going thru riff raff vids...I'm leaning towards his persona not being an act. He might end up coming from an all white neighbourhood with a middle class upbringing, but in that case I think he probably just started out as a average white wigger with a lack of self awareness instead of a hipster "ironically" doing things he actually finds ridiculous

or he could just be an eccentric white dude raised in the hood

this guy gets it...

and even though Ebro is kind of a drama queen for other reasons, on this matter he was 100% correct in tryin to vet this man Rif Raff...

I have long suspected that muthafu*ka of tryin to pull some ol' Juaquin Phoenix type experiment sh*t..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy