most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2013, 11:59 AM         #101
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ebro is f*ggot, guy acts like an a.ss instead of respecting his honesty.

fu*k Ebro
 5 years ago '04        #102
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Ebro didnt do anything wrong. He asked questions. He never said Riff Raff was making a mockery of anybody. He asked him about his background, to see where he was coming from. He started it off by saying he knew nothing about Riff Raff. He asked the questions to find out if Riff Raff was being who he is, or if he was a walking joke. But its crazy how the same people thats always complaining about rappers not being real, are the ones in here upset about Ebro asking questions.
Yeah but Ebro's agenda was to "expose" Riff Raff as being some fake image. Not one thing Riff said was going to make a difference to change that. I would love to see him do this to all rappers if he wants to take that torch and run with it. Grill Rick Ross on his background or Lil Wayne for his clothing and new skater image. Is that just a fad?

Better yet, being part of one of the most influential radio stations in the country, push music that makes you think or is positive. Push Talib or Dead Prez. Push positive rap. Push more socially conscious music. Instead you are hit with a rotation of coke, gang and strip club rap day in and day out, week after week claiming that's what the people want. That's your political machine starving our children of positivity giving you money to push their social agenda and keep the hood down while you throw your hand up feigning innocence.
 5 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JDub916 said:
Yeah but Ebro's agenda was to "expose" Riff Raff as being some fake image. Not one thing Riff said was going to make a difference to change that. I would love to see him do this to all rappers if he wants to take that torch and run with it. Grill Rick Ross on his background or Lil Wayne for his clothing and new skater image. Is that just a fad?

Better yet, being part of one of the most influential radio stations in the country, push music that makes you think or is positive. Push Talib or Dead Prez. Push positive rap. Push more socially conscious music. Instead you are hit with a rotation of coke, gang and strip club rap day in and day out, week after week claiming that's what the people want. That's your political machine starving our children of positivity giving you money to push their social agenda and keep the hood down while you throw your hand up feigning innocence.
 5 years ago '06        #104
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 105 105
dude hatting on riff cus he made it and this dude still trying to get on. i know who riff is does anyone besides his friend known who this hatter is talking sh*t to riff. NO.
 5 years ago '04        #105
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 Trapaveli said:
The Neon Icon dropped that strong ether with that freestyle though

Riff aint playing
man this sh*t is whack!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #106
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
I don't even like riff raff, but it seem like every interview I see Ebro in is always some controversial sh*t. Some of the sh*t is valid the first time I saw riff raff I questioned what he was about, but this conflict was no more realistic than reality tv. I think Ebro just likes to stir up sh*t.
 5 years ago '09        #107
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
yo this dude is so fukking bias, and these bums wonder why everyone is fukking with the breakfast club, angie martinez and funk flex help build hot97 and ebro and the jew are fukking everything up now

charlamagne, envy, yee>>>>>>>ebro, jew, k.foxx, cypha soundz
 5 years ago '11        #108
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
dude was disrespectful I would have wanted to shoot the fair one lol..
 5 years ago '05        #109
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
 SeattleLost said:

Have no idea who this dude is but i thought this song would be sh*t but it ain't bad at all
 05-26-2013, 03:15 PM         #110
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That freestyle was nice.

Riff kept it real man. He's true to his character.

I kept waiting for Riff to tell him shut the fu*k up. I liked when he raised his voice to Ebro or whoever he is.

fu*k that fatty.

I woulda turned my chair to the other guy been like your turn
 5 years ago '05        #111
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Interview was a waste of time... Who the fu*k is Ebra get this n*gga out of there but I cant lie Riff looked like a bi*ch in this...
 05-28-2013, 02:21 PM         #112
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DR JAYY said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
this is what got riff raft banned?
 06-02-2013, 07:07 AM         #114
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #115
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13610 13610
Why would he get real tats and f his skin up for real if this was a act?
 5 years ago '05        #116
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 doubletrouble™ said:
Have no idea who this dude is but i thought this song would be sh*t but it ain't bad at all
riff raff isnt a bad artist by any means. he can flow, and makes very good hooks. i dunno why he even receives hate. he is way better than lil b, soulja boy, paul wall, etc.
 5 years ago '07        #117
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
why doesn't ebro spend his time interviewing jay/kanye and other black rappers... "why you wear suits to formal occasions" why you trying to "act white" there's no difference, he just see riff raff as an easy target and got caught out. riff raff did his thing, honest dude.
 5 years ago '07        #118
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
versace python and lil mama am sorry are hip-hop classics.
 4 years ago '12        #119
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Anybody ever realize he sounds like ol boy B Rabbit from that movie Malibu Most Wanted

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 07-07-2013 at 11:05 AM..
 4 years ago '05        #120
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
Ebro is a douche, he's essentially saying that you can't have jewelry, tattoos, and be flashy etc. unless you come from an African-American background where you sell drugs and you're only trying to humor yourself to justify what you're doing. He's feeding in to the stereotypes that he hates. I'm not a fan of Riff Raff by any means, but Ebro comes off as borderline racist
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy