Ebro Grills Riff Raff on Being a Serious Rapper on Hot 97

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2013, 07:28 PM         #81
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As wack as rif raf is fu*k ebro who the fu*k is he to judge anyone
 5 years ago '10        #82
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
i aint feelin this weird interviewin n*gga grillin this n*gga about nothin. this was weird as fu*k.
 5 years ago '08        #83
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 3656 3656
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Ebro is honest, that makes him real. Though he was being an as*hole. and riff raff is a clown, but also honest, which makes him real too... whether you like the truth or not, you must respect it..
This. I Iike Riff Raff, not too much into his music, but he might not be naturally gifted in Rhyming, but he's putting in work. I think with Ebro it just boils down to him being white and from the south.
 05-26-2013, 01:39 AM         #84
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know about you but i dont pick the music i like its either i like it or not...on the strength of Versace Python hook and lyrics not the rapping i have to give his studio album with Diplo a listen.......you all do understand Diplo is legit.......some people can be so simple minded....
 5 years ago '12        #85
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 6045 6045
 DanBootleg said:
Lil B and Riff Raff are more hip hop than Ebro.

Mindsets like Ebro's are the reason New York fell off in the industry and will continue to fail

People are tired of the same rules, they want to be entertained
 5 years ago '07        #86
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 cubes said:

Mindsets like Ebro's are the reason New York fell off in the industry and will continue to fail

People are tired of the same rules, they want to be entertained
u sound like a fu*kin idiot for a.ssociating a fu*k boy producer to the whole state of new york

the reason why we fell off is because we dont pull each other up like every other region does

you can say what you want about puff and french but you see what his cosign did

French is nationwide just imagine if jigga cosigned another nyc rapper
 5 years ago '11        #87
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 KnicksLost said:
u sound like a fu*kin idiot for a.ssociating a fu*k boy producer to the whole state of new york

the reason why we fell off is because we dont pull each other up like every other region does

you can say what you want about puff and french but you see what his cosign did

French is nationwide just imagine if jigga cosigned another nyc rapper
he spoke the truth why you mad hoe?
 5 years ago '11        #88
QuietPack 
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 504 504
i hate hot 97
 5 years ago '04        #89
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
Ebro sounds like a fu*king snob, dude needs to shut the fu*k up. Sad when I'd rather listen to this retard Riff Raff talk over you.
 5 years ago '07        #90
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
You have to just accept Riff Raff for what he is and not try and put him in a box or compare him. If you do that you will see he is an entertainer...and he's damn good at it.
 5 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 1000bluntz said:
Ebro sounds like a fu*king snob, dude needs to shut the fu*k up. Sad when I'd rather listen to this retard Riff Raff talk over you.
Real talk.. same sh*t I was thinking.. dude sound mad salty over nothing really... Where the fu*k Ebro from anyways? riff Raff put it all on the table..
 5 years ago '05        #92
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
u want to know what i really think even tho some of yall may not care....

its just like riff raff said, he is having fun out there. the other guy is getting into a certain type of meaning behind the clothing, the tattoos, the etc. but when in reality these meanings are only appreciated by people who see them for having meaning. now riff raff already said he isn't making a mockery of the rap game and that is who he is. that is all that had to be said.

im sorry but there is no worldwide meaning in tattoos or clothing. it is shelter and art. get over it u fake thug a.ss n*ggas.

riff raff the gawd
 5 years ago '05        #93
space
space
if anyone goes to school this whole debate is a subjective view on black culture. if i was riff raff i wouldn't even answer, but he may not be smart to oversee black people who love to make a point when they aren't. nice, who the fu*k is that guy anyways?
 5 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
Great interview, sum of these n*ggaz want a sugared down interview for someone who hasn't been known for anything but tryin to get money off gimmicks and hip hop. Ebro asked questions and broke down the barrier that other interviewers won't ask. sh*t i been tryin to figure dudes nitch since the white rapper show and world hiphop videos. as long as riff raff defended his stance Riff raff got a lot more respect due to the questions ... Even tho he danced correctly around some of them...and he can't rap for sh*t. So y'all can like him for bring fun I guess ... I'm gonna try to be known in hip hop for laying the biggest sh*ts... Brb
 05-26-2013, 07:47 AM         #95
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO @ James Franco , i didnt even know about that sh*t

Last edited by BayArea51; 05-26-2013 at 08:22 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
A large portion of people that like flashy jewelry like it because growing up they see others with flashy jewelry getting attention from women and other things of that nature and that makes it become cool, because its what cool people have. Some people want to show off their wealth, and some people just think it looks nice, and I can think of more reasons too. According to Ebro though the only reason people like flashy jewelry is because they grew up with nothing and thats what they get when they get money.

Since Riff Raff is white, he a.ssumes he grew up comfortably and there's no way that could just be what he's into, he's just making a mockery of black people to make money. Ebro seems like the racist one to me. Riff Raff is just being who he is because thats who he is, I respect him for that because I'm sure he's been pressed like this most of his life due to people like Ebro
 5 years ago '07        #97
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
I'm black and I agree with riff raff that is just who he is and he just has the balls to be who he wants instead of jumping into a category...Ebro sounds like somebody who doesn't have much fun in life and stuck in the past so can't expect him to relate plus riff raff is making money legally how can another man hate on that?
 5 years ago '08        #98
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,996 | Props total: 9782 9782
I always thought this dude was playing a character until now.

Now I just think he's just one big a.ss weird dude. Either way, he's enjoying his life so good for him.
 5 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
This man Ebro was goin in on riff..

Riff was trying to be honest, but he came off like a poser a lil bit...
 5 years ago '11        #100
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
Ebro didnt do anything wrong. He asked questions. He never said Riff Raff was making a mockery of anybody. He asked him about his background, to see where he was coming from. He started it off by saying he knew nothing about Riff Raff. He asked the questions to find out if Riff Raff was being who he is, or if he was a walking joke. But its crazy how the same people thats always complaining about rappers not being real, are the ones in here upset about Ebro asking questions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago