Ebro Grills Riff Raff on Being a Serious Rapper on Hot 97

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,948 | Props total: 13569 13569
 BIGMARS said:
Because you complete missed the point, I conclude you must be white too.
he need to grill more black rappers on how they act
and see if they are "real" or a act

fake rappers are why white people act like this....the ones acting.....they act like the fake rappers they see on tv
 05-24-2013, 02:51 PM         #62
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
riff raff's first video:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
As much industry d!ck that Ebro takes behind closed doors, he should be the last person talking about what's detrimental to the culture.

He's been trying to hold onto this sense of being a real hip hop head while at the same time taking that corporate raping he's been accepting for years. The sheer hypocrisy of that situation has built alot of frustration in him and he saw the opportunity to take it out on an easy target and did , even though Riff Raff isn't the one to blame here.
 05-24-2013, 02:57 PM         #64
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
this is the root of it, Ebro's mother is White, so he knows how it feels to grow up misunderstood, I think he was projecting some of the same things people may have told him 60 years ago when his career was just starting out.

Ebro was overly trying to reassert his own Blackness.

we gotta call a spade a spade.

all the panther party sh*t u do is cuz of insecurities

jus callin it wat it is
 5 years ago '11        #65
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25096 25096
Hot 97 so stubborn..

I mean Ebro might be one of the most delusional people in competition.

K.foxx looks like she's hurting always see the same beat up high tops
 05-24-2013, 03:00 PM         #66
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
As much industry d!ck that Ebro takes behind closed doors, he should be the last person talking about what's detrimental to the culture.

He's been trying to hold onto this sense of being a real hip hop head while at the same time taking that corporate raping he's been accepting for years. The sheer hypocrisy of that situation has built alot of frustration in him and he saw the opportunity to take it out on an easy target and did , even though Riff Raff isn't the one to blame here.
as soon as these hot97 f*ggots was # 763 on the ratings cuz of 105 they started interviewing cool people n givin em the backpack rapper 21 questions

also ever since they almost got blackballed by the industry after sh*tting on nicki minaj at their own concert
 05-24-2013, 03:01 PM         #67
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets not even talk about k foxx's wig made out of porcupine needles
 5 years ago '12        #68
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,184 | Props total: 1624 1624
RiFF is all about having fun and he's hilarious, you have to be a real bi*ch to hate that n*gga. He's called garbage everyday so Ebro coming at him isn't anything new. I understand he thinks he's a mockery to rap but if you came up with your conclusion of Riff Raff off of his mild portrayl in Spring Breakers then off course it's not gonna seem authentic. Fake or not dude is hilarious...if this isn't who he really is he would have been exposed.

Real life B-Rad G
 5 years ago '05        #69
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Lil B and Riff Raff are more hip hop than Ebro.
 5 years ago '07        #70
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 berzerkerguts said:
I Riff wasn't on the white rapper show he was on g's to gents.
Ehhhh even worse...Ebro is right tho.
 5 years ago '13        #71
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Trash made sure he didn't say that N word towards the end of the video.

I mean Riff-Raff literally means Trash in ebonics.

But aside from all of that this was a great interview. Ebro asked some amazing question and kept it real. i commend him for doing that!

5 years ago '07        #72
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 Carlton Black said:
man EBRO...

why has it taken this long for someone to put that corny f*ggot in his place?

both Riff Raff & Lil B make a mockery out of hip hop....anyone not seeing or agreeing with Ebro and feeding into Riff Raffs foolery isn't a true hip hop head...plain & simple...you f*ggots co-signing Riff Raff are basically a part of the problem.
anybody who cries out about being a true hip hop head isn't a true hip hop head...plain & simple...
 5 years ago '05        #73
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4217 4217
Ebro is trying to hard to hate riff raff, that forced serious argument makes no sense. Dude is what he is. "I'm offended because i see you are Influenced by the hood/ghetto" who in the hood dresses like riff raff. I agree, riff handled that sh*t well... But when dude was saying his image was that of a bafoon or a stereotype, he should of kept it gutter and reply I don't give a fu*k how u feel, bi*ch n*gga.

Last edited by JimDinO77; 05-25-2013 at 05:23 PM..
 05-25-2013, 05:37 PM         #74
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JonNYBlake said:
I hate Hot 97. They're so out of touch, and come across as not doing research on artist. Had the nerve to try to play the race card. Tried to clown Trinidad James, but he held his composure.
you must not like interviews where real question are being asked

dope interview

Last edited by POPOFF; 05-25-2013 at 06:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #75
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
the worst thing u could say is that Riff Raff is a caricature of Houston hip hop, regardless you cant fu*k with the neon icon. Riff is going to be fueled by this and drop heat in relentless fashion, watch
 5 years ago '07        #76
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,564 | Props total: 7448 7448
 JimDinO77 said:
Ebro is trying to hard to hate riff raff, that forced serious argument makes no sense. Dude is what he is. "I'm offended because i see you are Influenced by the hood/ghetto" who in the hood dresses like riff raff. I agree, riff handled that sh*t well... But when dude was saying his image was that of a bafoon or a stereotype, he should of kept it gutter and reply I don't give a fu*k how u feel, bi*ch n*gga.

couldn't have said it better. Riff dresses like a person who likes colors/retro gear. There is no particular way people dress in the "hood." There are hoods everywhere...from Oakland to Australia..

Riff aint talking some shoot em up, move weight, bricks in the attic...he on his own wave and in his own lane.
 5 years ago '04        #77
abacabb 118 heat pts118
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 6352 6352
I'll put it like this.... If people can actually accept artist like Lil B then Riff Raff must be accepted. Riff Raff has a number of quality SONGS. His ear for beats and hooks are up there with some of the best doing it today. He has also worked with a number of "real" artist or "hood" artist (ex: action bronson or chief keef). If they can respect his craft then Ebro should.

Versace Python>>>>
 05-25-2013, 06:07 PM         #78
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
The fu*k is an Ebro anyway...sounds like a vacuum cleaner I control with my smartphone
 05-25-2013, 06:16 PM         #79
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Riff Raff...I think he's a character...but his name says it all ...Riff Raff...Ebro is right
 5 years ago '13        #80
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
wait ebro is black?

edit---

ok i see he says his dad was black, i didnt know that lol

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 05-25-2013 at 06:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy