May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2013, 02:43 PM         #141
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
if you smoke weed, you deserve to die?

if you have seen or touched a gun, you deserve to die?

if you get suspended from school, you deserve to die?

That's basically what these cacs are saying right now. I got suspended from school multiple times(at least 4), I held a gun before, and I smoked weed before too. You know where i'm at right now? I'm in college right now. fu*k these cacs. fu*k a riot too it's unnecessary, I just want George Zimmerman to bi*chass to get murked if he beat the case
You know? Lol

Nevermind America's fuhking love of guns, everyone and their goddamn grandmother smoking weed, and the bulk of America's students just being complete dipsh*ts altogether right?
Fuhkit! Let George Zimmerman free and make him a contract k!ller. Just go around murking every kid who puffed, held heat (yup! Even the back of the woods whiteboys) and who's been suspended from school.

Problem solved. Yo I swear the best thing that can happen to this country right now is if a nuke just swan dived into this sh*t. Embarrassing.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 05-24-2013 at 02:46 PM..
 05-24-2013, 02:49 PM         #142
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeckDaMonsta said:
he shot a unarmed kid and k!lled him......what is so hard to understand? im not black and i dont give a fu*k what race zimmerman is but that dude fu*ked up. whats the problem? u cant go around k!lling unarmed kids even if their wanna be thugs.
Not only did he shoot an unarmed young dude...he basically hunted him down after being told by police to stand his ratchet a.ss the fu*k down.

Using logic, this Zimmerman cat should go down. But the justice system is more about what you can prove, than logic.
 5 years ago '13        #143
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
So he checked his cell phone pics B4 he shot Him???
 5 years ago '06        #144
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
Zimmermans lawyer is getting nervous bring this sh*t, he will get charged. If he gets off its going to be like when Rodney king got beat up, and riots happened. Jurors going to have to hear alot of bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #145
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 BlackRepub85 said:
It's not about proving what happened that night, it's about portrayal of character. Right or wrong, the media portray him like he was still 5 ft and 12 years and all innocent. They were using pics of him from 5 and 6 years ago. They had me thinking Trayvon was some 5'3 ft kid. Turns out dude is almost 6 foot.

then NBC employees edited the audio to make him look like a racist when if you look at his history tells you that's far from true.

I can't convict someone when I have no proof he intiated the attack. At best, common sense can prove that he was in Trayvon's vacinity, at best. No one knows attacked first or who even verbally intiated the contact. Only thing we know for sure is that there was a physical f!ght and he ended up k!lling him. Whether he hunted him or it was self defense, I have yet to see evidence that tells me either way.
Zim got that work and pulled a strap, it's not that hard to figure out. I'm not believing the guy, because he is only one alive. He could say whatever, and he wasn't a huge enough risk to k!ll if not contained.
 5 years ago '05        #146
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 149 149
lol yall black people fu*king madd!@!!!

take the L ya boy was frontin and got murked!!
 5 years ago '05        #147
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,521 | Props total: 279 279
Not admissible in court. Zimmerman's fat a.ss must be running low on cash.

Guess they figured the best way to get more money out of his racist fans is show a black man holding a gun and picture of weed.
 05-24-2013, 03:44 PM         #148
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
At the end of the day zimm prolly saved more lives when he shot a k!lled martin
gotta to love that greasy wop wanna-be mafia logic
 5 years ago '10        #149
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
Wow. Not so innocent trayvon anymore huh.
 5 years ago '04        #150
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

hey can you do that with my pic so i can bag white bi*ches........?
im just saying yo
 5 years ago '05        #151
lokey19 6 heat pts
space
space
$945 | Props total: 277 277
 mastakillah21 said:
How Ironic your post is.... 1st paragraph full of ignorant racist statements.

2nd paragraph crying racism lol gotta love BX Logic. Why does a person have to be racist if they dont agree with you? get the fu*k off your high horse.. not everyone is looking at it from an emotionally biased point of view like majority of black posters on here.

Its funny seeing the replies on here tho... Blacks will always stick up and defend eachother no matter what the situation. Especialllly when theres a white person on the other side ( or in this case, mixed person) .

Oh he had weed in his system --- who care..who doesnt
Pics of him wit guns and gang signs and actin like a thug ---- who cares... who doesnt

Y'al are so quick to say who cares, it doesnt matter about a persons past, but only when its a another black persons past. When white people say get over slavery/jim crow it was in the past.. then whut?

fu*kin hyprocrites

Y'al are acting like Zimm was just sittin there and Trayvon was walking by skipping, whistling show tunes with a bag of skittles and an ice tea and then got shot when thats cllllllleaaaarly not what happened.

There was a history of Blacks breaking into homes in that area ( hence the need for a neighbourhood watch) While on watch Zimm notices a person fitting he description of those responsible for the break ins.. proceeds to follow in his car... Trayvon notices this.. approaches the car and starts poppin off like any 17 year old fake thug would do

. A typical post ive seen is, if Zimm didnt have a gun Trayvon would still be alive... why dont you look at it this way as well. What if when Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, what if he just look man Im just going to my relatives house, they live at _________. He would still be alive right now.

I have also noticed that the point about the Black People living in the community where this murder happened supporting and defending Zimmerman has been completly ignored...but wait lemme guess.. they muss be Uncle Toms huh

For the record, I think Zimm should be jailed for what happened. he , as neighbourhood watch should have known better than to take actions into his own hands and get into a confrontation wit Tray.

I will also add that in no way shape or form am I saying Trayvon is "an innocent kid" as half you ignorant, brain washed by the medias portrayal of Trayvon as a 12 year old tiny boy when the case first hit the news.

Somebody cue Samuel l. Jackson's "GO THE fu*k TO SLEEP"
 5 years ago '05        #152
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 ThiZZ said:
How does any of this even matter? Zimmerman had no idea of the kids background at the time he shot him. Not to mention the kids background means nothing.

exactly..so following his lawyers logic that means zimmerman was racial profiling
 5 years ago '04        #153
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 zogby said:
The cops do not answer phones
some phone operator told him to stay put, which he should have done - but that phone operator is not the police and a voice over the phone when you are hyped up cannot stop you from doing anything.

Imagine calling 911 when someone breaks into your house and they say stay in your room and then you hear someone going into your daughters room - you tell me your just going to stay put and wait for the cops to come.
the phone operator might as well be a cop cuz they fu*k with them in my mind but so what??? his dumb a.ss got out the car unnecessarily.

you're comparing this to a home invasion??? really?? an actual CRIME IS BEING COMMITTED YOU MORON. bad analogy. try again.

Play4keepz32 said:
???? Because zim was right
 Rico23 said:
The sad part is...all of the insanely ignorant posts will be replied to multiple times than more this one...

But hey, this post has facts, but we're on BX so by default, Opinions>Facts
shhhhhhhhh. i love facts and logic. can't beat the two combined.

Play4keepz32 said:

The kid was high on lean at the time of the incident also, people in the community blacks also have stood behind zim ... Basically in a nutshell zim saved more lives that nite and also saved the people of the community ... The kid was going to rob houses that nite has a history of stealing case closed
now you're going into history??? really??? white people have a sh*tty history. let's not go there. he had no gun on him and his route detailed that he was going to his family's house. young black kids that are doing sh*t, bad sh*t, at 17, ain't trying to bring NO DRAMA to the family's house. NONE. try again.

Trilluminati GA said:
Anybody that sipped lean can tell you starting a f!ght is the last thing you would want to do
shhhhhhhhhhhh. they don't know what to do with that 'history' they found..........

regulate said:
This thread is pure comedy. From these new trolls who registered just to comment on this subject, to these cracker a.ss crackers pretending to be black to give their stance against Treyvon more credit (and that one dude with a horrible a.ss ghetto impression ) And then you have these guilty conscious whiteboys tryna deflect the issue by bringing up irrelevant sh*t like riots and the media. YOU PEOPLE make this sh*t too easy.

Anyone who can justify a grown a.ss man STALKING and then disobeying police orders to start a confrontation with and ultimately shoot and k!ll an unarmed teenager because his pus*y a.ss was [supposedly] losing a fist f!ght, is a white racist piece of sh*t. You're only exposing yourselves here. And BLATANTLY too.
as i was told, it wasn't "police orders". it was the 911 dispatcher.

shhhhhhhhhhh. why are you saying all of these facts????

mastakillah21 said:
How Ironic your post is.... 1st paragraph full of ignorant racist statements.

2nd paragraph crying racism lol gotta love BX Logic. Why does a person have to be racist if they dont agree with you? get the fu*k off your high horse.. not everyone is looking at it from an emotionally biased point of view like majority of black posters on here.

Its funny seeing the replies on here tho... Blacks will always stick up and defend eachother no matter what the situation. Especialllly when theres a white person on the other side ( or in this case, mixed person) .

Oh he had weed in his system --- who care..who doesnt
Pics of him wit guns and gang signs and actin like a thug ---- who cares... who doesnt

Y'al are so quick to say who cares, it doesnt matter about a persons past, but only when its a another black persons past. When white people say get over slavery/jim crow it was in the past.. then whut?

fu*kin hyprocrites

Y'al are acting like Zimm was just sittin there and Trayvon was walking by skipping, whistling show tunes with a bag of skittles and an ice tea and then got shot when thats cllllllleaaaarly not what happened.

There was a history of Blacks breaking into homes in that area ( hence the need for a neighbourhood watch) While on watch Zimm notices a person fitting he description of those responsible for the break ins.. proceeds to follow in his car... Trayvon notices this.. approaches the car and starts poppin off like any 17 year old fake thug would do

. A typical post ive seen is, if Zimm didnt have a gun Trayvon would still be alive... why dont you look at it this way as well. What if when Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, what if he just look man Im just going to my relatives house, they live at _________. He would still be alive right now.

I have also noticed that the point about the Black People living in the community where this murder happened supporting and defending Zimmerman has been completly ignored...but wait lemme guess.. they muss be Uncle Toms huh

For the record, I think Zimm should be jailed for what happened. he , as neighbourhood watch should have known better than to take actions into his own hands and get into a confrontation wit Tray.

I will also add that in no way shape or form am I saying Trayvon is "an innocent kid" as half you ignorant, brain washed by the medias portrayal of Trayvon as a 12 year old tiny boy when the case first hit the news.
you're a piece of work. i never post anything here based on emotion. fact and logic some morals. try again. i won't' always defend my kind. we do some dumb sh*t. try again. IN THIS SITUATION, based on the outcome, his past is irrelevant. he's dead. from a bullet shot by george zimmerman. your comparisons are insane. white people always bring up the past (ie..criminal history, driving history, insurance history, credit history, banking history, employment history, school history, need i go on) YET ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HOW BLACK FOLKS SHOULD 'FORGET' ABOUT SLAVERY. i find that even more puzzling. and more hypocritical. try again. ur a.ssuming you know what happened. and that young man, if questioned by george fu*king zimmerman has absolutely zero reason to speak to him so what the entire fu*k are you talking about? please try again.
then YOU AGREE THAT HE WAS WRONG. so then why did you bi*ch about anything that happened?? you're a post waster. and confused. who he was or who he might become is irrelevant. he's dead. from a bullet shot by a gun in the hands of george zimmerman. conversation done.

ManWithoutFear! said:
You know? Lol

Nevermind America's fuhking love of guns, everyone and their goddamn grandmother smoking weed, and the bulk of America's students just being complete dipsh*ts altogether right?
Fuhkit! Let George Zimmerman free and make him a contract k!ller. Just go around murking every kid who puffed, held heat (yup! Even the back of the woods whiteboys) and who's been suspended from school.

Problem solved. Yo I swear the best thing that can happen to this country right now is if a nuke just swan dived into this sh*t. Embarrassing.
now i realize that you have specific mental issues. and might possibly be suicidal.

dpgc00 said:
Free George Zimmerman
 05-25-2013, 12:21 PM         #154
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let the fu*king kid rest in peace...
 5 years ago '08        #155
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Damn disrespecting the dead.
 5 years ago '09        #156
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,368 | Props total: 17445 17445
Racism is Dying
 05-25-2013, 03:48 PM         #157
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debra said:
Anyone else see this racist troll comment? Report this clown please.
Stfu hoe newest phaggot on bx. Black people wont accept u so stop d!ck riding
 5 years ago '09        #158
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Leave the kid alone and this case isn't happening. fu*k George Zimmerman
 5 years ago '09        #159
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
Wow we ain't at 15 pages yet?

5 years ago '10        #160
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 BC is that Guy said:
So he checked his cell phone pics B4 he shot Him???
these days telekinetic powers are amazing

Niruggg said:
gotta to love that greasy wop wanna-be mafia logic

Youngin19 said:
if you smoke weed, you deserve to die?

if you have seen or touched a gun, you deserve to die?

if you get suspended from school, you deserve to die?

That's basically what these cacs are saying right now. I got suspended from school multiple times(at least 4), I held a gun before, and I smoked weed before too. You know where i'm at right now? I'm in college right now. fu*k these cacs. fu*k a riot too it's unnecessary, I just want George Zimmerman to bi*chass to get murked if he beat the case
Just think of how many wiggers and regular white boys would be dead if what I bolded was true!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ĎStar Wars: The Last Jedií Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy