May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 05-24-2013, 11:53 AM         #122
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:

This thread is pure comedy. From these new trolls who registered just to comment on this subject, to these cracker a.ss crackers pretending to be black to give their stance against Treyvon more credit (and that one dude with a horrible a.ss ghetto impression ) And then you have these guilty conscious whiteboys tryna deflect the issue by bringing up irrelevant sh*t like riots and the media. YOU PEOPLE make this sh*t too easy.

Anyone who can justify a grown a.ss man STALKING and then disobeying police orders to start a confrontation with and ultimately shoot and k!ll an unarmed teenager because his pus*y a.ss was [supposedly] losing a fist f!ght, is a white racist piece of sh*t. You're only exposing yourselves here. And BLATANTLY too.
How Ironic your post is.... 1st paragraph full of ignorant racist statements.

2nd paragraph crying racism lol gotta love BX Logic. Why does a person have to be racist if they dont agree with you? get the fu*k off your high horse.. not everyone is looking at it from an emotionally biased point of view like majority of black posters on here.

Its funny seeing the replies on here tho... Blacks will always stick up and defend eachother no matter what the situation. Especialllly when theres a white person on the other side ( or in this case, mixed person) .

Oh he had weed in his system --- who care..who doesnt
Pics of him wit guns and gang signs and actin like a thug ---- who cares... who doesnt

Y'al are so quick to say who cares, it doesnt matter about a persons past, but only when its a another black persons past. When white people say get over slavery/jim crow it was in the past.. then whut?

fu*kin hyprocrites

Y'al are acting like Zimm was just sittin there and Trayvon was walking by skipping, whistling show tunes with a bag of skittles and an ice tea and then got shot when thats cllllllleaaaarly not what happened.

There was a history of Blacks breaking into homes in that area ( hence the need for a neighbourhood watch) While on watch Zimm notices a person fitting he description of those responsible for the break ins.. proceeds to follow in his car... Trayvon notices this.. approaches the car and starts poppin off like any 17 year old fake thug would do

. A typical post ive seen is, if Zimm didnt have a gun Trayvon would still be alive... why dont you look at it this way as well. What if when Zimmerman confronted Trayvon, what if he just look man Im just going to my relatives house, they live at _________. He would still be alive right now.

I have also noticed that the point about the Black People living in the community where this murder happened supporting and defending Zimmerman has been completly ignored...but wait lemme guess.. they muss be Uncle Toms huh

For the record, I think Zimm should be jailed for what happened. he , as neighbourhood watch should have known better than to take actions into his own hands and get into a confrontation wit Tray.

I will also add that in no way shape or form am I saying Trayvon is "an innocent kid" as half you ignorant, brain washed by the medias portrayal of Trayvon as a 12 year old tiny boy when the case first hit the news.
 05-24-2013, 11:58 AM         #123
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ANYONE responds to that bullsh*t ^^^^ you all deserve the biggest gill in human history
Mastah k!llah21 smh
You oughta be ashamed of yourself
 05-24-2013, 12:01 PM         #124
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Also I can't help but feel a certain way about this entire incident. I was afforded the blessing of being able to move to a suburban neighborhood later in life, and have been harassed by Zimmerman types since then. I've had the police follow me all the way home on several occasions and pull right up in my driveway after me. They wanted to investigate suspicious activity and make sure I was the real owner of the home. They were ready to arrest me for breaking into my own house.
I can't tell you how many times the police stop in front of my house when Im outside on my porch. Lol

Asking me all types of ignorant a.ss sh*t.
Gotta charge it to the game a friend of mine once said.
 5 years ago '06        #125
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
People lose their minds over this sh*t. Everytime something is said we all say the same thing really. I wish they would k!ll his a.ss as example

If he's found innocent you can guaranteed nobody in America will mind their own business Smdh
 5 years ago '07        #126
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
 Debra said:
You're a fu*king idiot uncle tom, blacks don't own anything in their neighborhoodsz All they will be doing is destroying liqour stores owned by arabs, korean hair shops, and etc. No black businesses will be harmed because there arent any.
ok soo destroying other peoples businesses is a better look? im lost here.
 05-24-2013, 12:57 PM         #127
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GZ not guilty
 05-24-2013, 01:04 PM         #128
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debra said:
Another closet racist who posts on a hip hop message board, gtfo you disgrace you make well to do loving white people like myself look bad with your racist rtheroic mixed with white supremacy idealogies. Also zimmerman the fat piece of sh*t was never appointed as a officially beighborhood watch member. And how us proof that trayvon fu*king walked up to zimmermans car. Trayvon was a innocent teenager, who also did regular teenage stuff but he is villainized because his black.
STFU ur clearly pretending to be white anyone with a half a brain can see that

What was racist about what I said? ya thats what I thought.. It was nothing but the truth. You clearly dont know much about the case which doesnt surprise me.. majority of ppl posting dont.

Y'al know one thing. A white dude shot an unarmed 12 year old innocent black kid.. thats what the media put out from day one and y'al bought it hook line and sinker.

Theres more to the story than what was reported at first

Think objectively and look at the FACTS.. dont let your color and belief systems blind you.

I said Zimm should go to jail what he did was wrong.. Stop being so naive and emotional.. damn
 05-24-2013, 01:05 PM         #129
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
This.

We really need to stop feeding the trolls.
So anyone who doesnt agree with you is a troll?? smh this is a message board.. where we post our opinions.. everyone is entitled to one

stop actin like a female and gettin emotional.....contribute some thoughts on the subject at hand
 5 years ago '12        #130
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 18405 18405
What does this have to do with what happened that night.
 5 years ago '11        #131
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 5 years ago '04        #132
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Trelli3Matrix said:
n*gga u kno how many people get it from sh*t like this?? Its showing what kinda illlegal person trayvon was. Y u think them fu*kas only used pics of him when he was 10? To show innocence. They didnt show how big he really was so it made it seem like zimmerman harmed a little baby. Zimmerman saw somethin suspicious and did wat yall would want any citizen to do. Yall dont kno who did what. Yall keep sayin the tea and skittles, as if he was using them as weapons. Gimme a tea and skittles...... I can have a 45 on my waist, walking home from doin some illegal sh*t. So thats canceled out. And u say zim shot him? What if it was zims gun; they said martin was bashin his head, that ignited the sh*t. Now zim has the right to defend himself. If zim was gettin beat and pulled the gun out and treyvon wanna scream help cuz hes tryna take the gun away now and sees the situation is life or death...whos fault is that? Walking behind someone to talk to them isnt a crime. Can i hit a teacher for walking behind me to question me?? No. If u see me walkin round ur car lookin suspicious, r u gonna wait til the crime is committed? Or r u gonna prevent it? He saw suspicion and went operation seek and sease.
 skeetmcghee said:

you cannot be serious. you gotta be trolling.

He isn't trollin he's tellin the truth, they used pics of treyvon from when he was like 8 to make it look Zimmerman shot a little boy. No one's saying he should have shot him, but if you got a grown a.ss man walkin reachin to his waist line it's a lot different when he looks like a 9 year old compared to a much bigger 17 year old.
 5 years ago '12        #133
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
@ the idiots who thinks this kid was out doing good.
he was f!ghtin, had guns, tryin to grow weed, selling weed too.. basically he wasnt doing anything good for anyone but himself..
typical teenager from the hood, but dont try to paint him in a positive light..

"im a gangsta" tells u all about his attitude, u dumb if u dnt think this kid just beat up a fat mexican following him.. he thinks hes hard. Ended up beatin up the wrong guy and suffered the consequences..
 05-24-2013, 01:29 PM         #134
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you smoke weed, you deserve to die?

if you have seen or touched a gun, you deserve to die?

if you get suspended from school, you deserve to die?

That's basically what these cacs are saying right now. I got suspended from school multiple times(at least 4), I held a gun before, and I smoked weed before too. You know where i'm at right now? I'm in college right now. fu*k these cacs. fu*k a riot too it's unnecessary, I just want George Zimmerman to bi*chass to get murked if he beat the case
 5 years ago '04        #135
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Play4keepz32 said:
What about italian males like me who love to shoot are loads all over black girls... I always get funny looks when im in the "hood" im hated for the nubian princess love of my italian sausage why? Lol
ni99as think you're an undercover or a pig that's all fool.
 05-24-2013, 02:03 PM         #136
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zimmermans defense is self defense, so this all falls under Trayvon possibly being the one of struck Zimmerman first. I still hope he goes to jail for causing the sh*t in the first place, but this does help their case if the judge allows it.
 05-24-2013, 02:21 PM         #137
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm deadass real disappointed at n*ggas in here going back & forth with these stormfront muthafuhkas. Let them own the fuhking thread already.
The 206Sonics post up there should tell you plain & simp these whiteboys trolling you

Peace out
 5 years ago '04        #138
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Youngin19 said:
if you smoke weed, you deserve to die?

if you have seen or touched a gun, you deserve to die?

if you get suspended from school, you deserve to die?

That's basically what these cacs are saying right now. I got suspended from school multiple times(at least 4), I held a gun before, and I smoked weed before too. You know where i'm at right now? I'm in college right now. fu*k these cacs. fu*k a riot too it's unnecessary, I just want George Zimmerman to bi*chass to get murked if he beat the case

Word.

LiL trayvon was just smoking a lil mary jane and fronting for his homies.
Dude he was texting was probably his bestfriend and they gonna turn text message jokes into views of his character?

he was chased and scared sh*tless what was he supposed todo let zimmerman hem him up like a lil bi*ch. He got cornered gave zimmerman that work Zimmerman punk a.ss blasted him.
Real tlak if a fatass white dude was following me Id da done the same thing.
 5 years ago '05        #139
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
How does any of this even matter? Zimmerman had no idea of the kids background at the time he shot him. Not to mention the kids background means nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #140
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
the irony of that text rip to lil homie tho

justice better get served
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteveís thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy