May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos ďIce TrayĒ (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 Play4keepz32 said:
At the end of the day zimm prolly saved more lives when he shot a k!lled martin
 05-24-2013, 08:59 AM         #102
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So. fu*king. What...

[video - click to view]

05-24-2013, 09:25 AM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackRepub85 said:
If black people do riot, all they're gonna do is tear up their own neighborhoods lol.
And you say that to say what? A riot is a riot.....
 5 years ago '07        #104
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
I never took the trayvon side in all of this but I will say that this stuff proves nothing really and looks like the defense is grasping at straws
 5 years ago '07        #105
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19947 19947
 zogby said:
The cops do not answer phones
some phone operator told him to stay put, which he should have done - but that phone operator is not the police and a voice over the phone when you are hyped up cannot stop you from doing anything.

Imagine calling 911 when someone breaks into your house and they say stay in your room and then you hear someone going into your daughters room - you tell me your just going to stay put and wait for the cops to come.
was trayvon breaking into his house? if not, this literally has 0 relevance.
 05-24-2013, 09:39 AM         #106
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
The cops do not answer phones
some phone operator told him to stay put, which he should have done - but that phone operator is not the police and a voice over the phone when you are hyped up cannot stop you from doing anything.

Imagine calling 911 when someone breaks into your house and they say stay in your room and then you hear someone going into your daughters room - you tell me your just going to stay put and wait for the cops to come.

Hmmm... Reporting some suspicious negro in a hooded sweatshirt looking at houses... a burglar in your home.

Great analogy!

Zimmerman has no legal right to act on suspicion.

You have EVERY right to either comply or ignore an operator's advice during a home invasion.
 5 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I said that to show the riot isn't going to do anything but damage a black community. And for what, things are gonna go right back to the same thing like it never happened and the only people that are going to be hurt are other black people. Same thing that happened in Compton and Watts. Hence, rioting is only gonna hurt themselves in the short and long run.
this is mostly true, a riot wont do sh*t for anyone other than the people who seek to paint all blacks as criminals. Especially now, compare this to the Rodney King riots, how everyone has cameras and sh*t, would be LOTS of terrible footage.
 5 years ago '10        #108
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
LOL @ the riot talks, if ppl really want to get some justice, they would go after his family.

I really do hope he gets off, it's time to see where black and white folk's heart at.....

Play4keepz32 said:
At the end of the day nobody knows i guess will wait and see... I probably come off as a racist piece of sh*t i could give 2 fu*ks what people think im a dego "italian" my heritage has been bashed by the media and govt for years ... Feds have nothing better to do then spy on and italian for 10-15 years for loansharking gtfo
You are a racist piece of sh*t and ypu know it. @ your cries of the italians struggle when italians have terrorized black neighborhoods and my people have been enslaved, lynched, murdered, r*ped, brainwashed, and spit on every since we were brought to this evil a.ss country.

getyagameup said:
the comments on here are just insane. the rationale of some of you cats are just retarded. the man seen a 'suspicious' person and called the cops. the cops TOLD THIS MAN to stay his a.ss put until the cops come. he didn't. he started following this man/boy/kid/tall a.ss dude and, based on what i heard on the tape, c*cked his hammer as he's walking up on dude.

he didn't see any cell phone video. no text messages. just a tall a.ss kid with a hoodie on and 'he suspected', with all of his professional top flight security experience, something was possibly about to happen. we'll just ignore ALL OF THE RACISM that this mindset is emanating for the moment.

HE WAS TOLD TO STAY IN THE CAR, HE DIDN'T. He ran up on some kid, who has some thug aspirations but who the fu*k cares about potential????? he might have done some fu*ked up sh*t before however on this night he was walking home, minding his business, was unarmed and had some skittles and something to drink on home. and now he's dead because this top flight security agent thought he was about to stop some sh*t and he didn't.

all the character a.ssassination in the world SHOULD NOT perturb the actual facts in this case for a fu*king nanosecond. on this particular night, he was an unarmed teenager who wasn't doing sh*t but walking home, got ran up on, HE WANTED TO BE LEFT THE fu*k ALONE BUT GOT CONFRONTED AND THOUGHT HE HAD TO DEFEND HIMSELF, DID THAT AND THE f*ggot a.ss DUDE WAS GETTING HIS a.ss BEAT AND ENDED UP SHOOTING A KID BECAUSE HE COULDN'T MIND HIS fu*kING BUSINESS.

these are the facts of that day. what happened before this day is completely irrelevant and i pray that it does not taint the obvious in this case. he k!lled an unarmed teenager that night speculating some sh*t and was wrong and he deserves some sort of punishment. that people are standing up for this clown is just a sad state of affairs in this country.

he k!lled a kid because he wasn't properly minding his fu*king business and got his head bashed in for it before hand. he's guilty of murder to me.
Facts and common sense all in this post.
 5 years ago '06        #109
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #110
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:

The kid was high on lean at the time of the incident also, people in the community blacks also have stood behind zim ... Basically in a nutshell zim saved more lives that nite and also saved the people of the community ... The kid was going to rob houses that nite has a history of stealing case closed
lol this moron has to be trolling, only one of them has a criminal record. guess which one.
 05-24-2013, 10:11 AM         #111
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ham Rove said:
lol this moron has to be trolling, only one of them has a criminal record. guess which one.
Don't entertain that kid G. Save yourself the headache
 5 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Anybody that sipped lean can tell you starting a f!ght is the last thing you would want to do
 5 years ago '04        #113
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 719 719
zIMMERMAN IS GOING OT WALK..
 5 years ago '12        #114
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,602 | Props total: 6831 6831
 Debra said:
Play4keepz is a embarassment to all Whites in this countey, Im ashamed to call myself White.....like really dude?

The fact that I can barely tell what the fu*k he is trying to say with the broken a.ss engrish in his posts is unfortunately yet another embarrassment for white people on BX as well

This fu*king guy said k!lling this unarmed kid probably saved lives .... then says he's not trolling.

Looking at this new "evidence" here though , can you tell me seriously if there is one kid this age that you couldn't comb through their FB/text logs and find SOMETHING offensive or stupid that they wrote ? If you had my AIM chat logs from HS you could probably find me talking about wanting to stab my teacher for being an as*hole or something dumb , and I'm the squeakiest clean white boy you will ever see.

He had small traces of weed in his system , oh wow , no sh*t. What 17 year old doesn't ?
 5 years ago '10        #115
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,849 | Props total: 7066 7066
This just opens the door, to allow the prosecution to bring Zimmerman's past into the trial.

Not on anyone's side, but I believe the part about Zimmerman getting out of his vehicle to follow
Trayvon has not been proven. There is a version of events, where Travon comes up to
Zimmerman in his vehicle and asks why he's following him and that's when the altercation
took place. Pretty sure the trial will bring a lot of evidence to light that has not been
reported by the media.

*grabs popcorn*
 5 years ago '06        #116
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

a mexican k!lling a light skinned black kid?
 05-24-2013, 11:07 AM         #117
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
a dominican k!lling Blake Griffin?
fixed
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #118
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
This is exactly the type of imagery I picture when I think of a "good kid" that was accidentally k!lled by a "racist".
 5 years ago '13        #119
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
What does him holding a gun or smoking weed, have to do with this situation though.

If Zimmerman walk, n*ggas is going to start a revolution. Besides how they get this n*gga phone.

Also weed can make you a k!ller? Since when?

It doesn't look too good for Trayvon though
 5 years ago '10        #120
BMore All Day 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 1 1
Why is anyone even responding to play4keepz? You already know he is just going to talk more sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy