May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-24-2013, 05:51 AM         #81
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RyDezzy said:
Isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Everythings gotta be race with YOU PEOPLE and when I say that it means ignorant people who think there owed something and always gonna play victims
Most Hispanic people identify themselves as white, if you want to use that view. Do you really not understand why most black people are upset by this whole case? It has very little to do with Zimmerman really.
 05-24-2013, 06:00 AM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does the stand your ground law only apply to Zimmerman though? Zimmerman had the right to defend himself, but Martin didn't? If Martin had k!lled Zimmerman instead he would be in jail also facing charges, and he would still be wrong.......murder is murder.......it's not tit for tat......he k!lled a man...unjustly at that.....he needs to pay for that.....
 5 years ago '07        #83
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19839 19839
 Dos-effect said:
How does the stand your ground law only apply to Zimmerman though? Zimmerman had the right to defend himself, but Martin didn't? If Martin had k!lled Zimmerman instead he would be in jail also facing charges, and he would still be wrong.......murder is murder.......it's not tit for tat......he k!lled a man...unjustly at that.....he needs to pay for that.....
Zimmerman isn't using stand your ground i don't believe anymore.
 05-24-2013, 06:19 AM         #84
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Typical racist sh*t. "Let's attack his character to justify murder".....what does any of that have to do with this clown chasing a kid and k!lling him? If he was high on weed, wouldn't that make him less dangerous? He didn't even have weapons on him when he was murdered. fu*k this Zimmerman dude and his racist family.
 05-24-2013, 06:23 AM         #85
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Samurai said:
Most Hispanic people identify themselves as white, if you want to use that view. Do you really not understand why most black people are upset by this whole case? It has very little to do with Zimmerman really.
No we don't. Only the racist ones do. Truth be told, Latinos as a whole have a stigma against Black Americans due to how America makes them look in media. Latinos like this clown are just brain washed clowns who are living through an identity crisis
 5 years ago '12        #86
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
I am going buy a drink then sit back back and watch the riot from beginning to end. Hope it's on my day off or they will be getting a call out
 05-24-2013, 06:36 AM         #87
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah. I don't think alotta people "including black folk" really know about that Latino black hate sh*t. I grew up in the South Bronx. WHOLE lotta latin folk in that bi*ch and for a long time we'd all have problems. Ironically my uncle (RIP) was spanish & he kinda bridged that gap a little bit when he got with my aunt (my pop's sister). You couldn't be black with no spanish bi*ch where I was at. Lol Sheeeeeeit. It wasn't til Fat Joe got with DITC that we were even comfortable hearing them say n*gga. Cause they would say NI-GGER to us prior to that. Deadass. Because we didn't have many white ppl in my hood (cept the cops) the latin community were pretty much the south Bronx equivalent to white community. Lol
Not talkin ALL spanish ppl just sayin.
I know for anyone whos ever dated a puerto rican broad in NY & you meet their mother first time, she be in the kitchen talkin MUCHO sh*t! Lmao
And all that sh*t be in spanish. You KNOW she talkin bout your black a.ss!
 05-24-2013, 06:47 AM         #88
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's raining. Guy in car on phone with 9/11. martin walks up to the car because Zimmerman is looking at him. Martin runs away from the guy in the car. Guy gets out of car with a gun and chases martin. a f!ght breaks out somehow(only god knows who attacked who). Guy is losing the f!ght? pulls out his gun and shoots martin at near point-blank range?

If you provoke a f!ght with someone, you lose the f!ght and or are losing the f!ght. You have the right to pull out a gun and shoot the winner of the f!ght?

oh wait he smoked weeds and talked about typical n*gga sh*t so he deserved to be shot?

That's what his defense is basically saying.

Last edited by purelogic; 05-24-2013 at 06:49 AM..
 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM         #89
numskull 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This kid isnt an innocent as they portrayed him to be in the sense hes posting gun/drugs/getting suspended for f!ghting. But who fu*kin cares, kid was unarmed when he was gunned down.
 5 years ago '04        #90
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,570 | Props total: 4132 4132
heads in here seriously thinking n*ggas gonna riot in 2013? We are so muted and soft now, no one is rioting for sh*t ya heard.
 05-24-2013, 07:13 AM         #91
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There aint gonna be no riot cuz Merica is too pus*y for that sh*t....Americans aint about that life no more
 05-24-2013, 07:25 AM         #92
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 numskull said:
This kid isnt an innocent as they portrayed him to be in the sense hes posting gun/drugs/getting suspended for f!ghting. But who fu*kin cares, kid was unarmed when he was gunned down.
 05-24-2013, 07:29 AM         #93
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Debra said:
Play4keepz is a embarassment to all Whites in this countey, Im ashamed to call myself White.....like really dude?
I would think being a drake d!ck rider woulda done that stfu phaggot
 5 years ago '09        #94
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 dlettern said:
No we don't. Only the racist ones do. Truth be told, Latinos as a whole have a stigma against Black Americans due to how America makes them look in media. Latinos like this clown are just brain washed clowns who are living through an identity crisis

05-24-2013, 07:57 AM         #95
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This couldn't be any less pertinent to the actual trial. That's obvious. But n*ggas need to chill. He's a defense lawyer, that's what they do. What race lobbies harder than whites over legalizing weed and "protecting the 2nd amendment"?

But now it's a problem...
 05-24-2013, 08:07 AM         #96
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ham Rove said:
Zimmerman isn't using stand your ground i don't believe anymore.
Well he waived the pre trial cursor of the staue, but that was only because it could have gone both ways, and it would have damaged his case if he lost........but that's not to say it can not be introduced at a later time......
 5 years ago '11        #97
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Play4keepz32 said:
He was just a kid walking to get some candy and tea lol...

Honestly we dont know what happened that nite... All we no is martin body was unharmed and zimm was bloody martin got a bullet because he attacked the man simple as that...

Media trying to mind fu*k with the pics of lil black boy innocent pics from when he was 5 yrs old lol classic media puppet play
 5 years ago '09        #98
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,066 | Props total: 1096 1096
This is so pitiful. Just put a bullet in Zimmerman's head.
 5 years ago '07        #99
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,950 | Props total: 5859 5859
 QMinati said:
The most interesting thing about this whole case is watching the racists expose themselves without realizing it. Thats the cool thing about racism, it's impossible to hide. It truly is a mental flaw, some racist people truly dont see it in themselves....

And you always see it on hip hop forums which is mind boggling... If i was in love with Indian Music, i could never be racist towards indians, if i loved Reggaeton, i could never hate Ricans, etc... sh*t is bugged out
 5 years ago '05        #100
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 getyagameup said:
the comments on here are just insane. the rationale of some of you cats are just retarded. the man seen a 'suspicious' person and called the cops. the cops TOLD THIS MAN to stay his a.ss put until the cops come..
The cops do not answer phones
some phone operator told him to stay put, which he should have done - but that phone operator is not the police and a voice over the phone when you are hyped up cannot stop you from doing anything.

Imagine calling 911 when someone breaks into your house and they say stay in your room and then you hear someone going into your daughters room - you tell me your just going to stay put and wait for the cops to come.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago