May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Play4keepz32 said:
At the end of the day zimm prolly saved more lives when he shot a k!lled martin
Lol
 5 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
these devils gonna make sure he walk, I been said this. How rare does a black man get injustice when the perp in non black? Remember Natasha Harding? AInt sh*t changed.....
 5 years ago '04        #63
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
The point is no matter what lifestyle travon was living he was still a minor at the age of 17 not legally an adult. So the zimmerman's attoney needs to paint this child as deviant a menace to society. The psychopathic game lawyers, and police play when catching their prey.

sh*t reminds me of k!ller Mike's song Reagan.

I do hope all black and brown youth remember this a reminder anybody is a target young or old.
 5 years ago '12        #64
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,194 | Props total: 7823 7823
 Play4keepz32 said:
He was just a kid walking to get some candy and tea lol...

Honestly we dont know what happened that nite... All we no is martin body was unharmed and zimm was bloody martin got a bullet because he attacked the man simple as that...

Media trying to mind fu*k with the pics of lil black boy innocent pics from when he was 5 yrs old lol classic media puppet play
We do know Zimmerman called 911 before he approached Travyon and was told not to pursue it, that the authorities would look into it. End of story, he should have went and minded his business.

We do know Zimmerman was known for calling 911 multiple times in the past, looking to stop and report people who looked "suspicious" to him. It's all fact.

Trayvon got a bullet because a neighborhood watch coordinator was out in the streets trying to play like he was real cop and probably got his a.ss beat because he was a pus*y who shouldn't have been putting himself in that type of situation in the first place. I like the way some people are making it out like Trayvon was some some big kid, he was 158 pounds.
 5 years ago '05        #65
dmunson318 
space
space
Man was told not to follow him but for some strange reason some of yall can still have the audacity to take up for Zimmerman like he was standing up for what was right. If anything he should have let the sh*t play out to see what trayvon was actually up to instead of instigating contact based on a.ssumptions. He didn't see the kid touch anything or hurt anyone why did he need to go up to him? It is what it is if they let this fu*ker free they better not ever attempt to ask me to f!ght if another country comes over here and try's to take over because we obviously don't mean sh*t to yall if we can't get the same turnouts as other races in court trials etc.
 5 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
lol @ the white logic on od in here
 5 years ago '12        #67
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:

No big deal kid just was eating skittles and drinking tea lol
He didn't have a gun on him that night but Zimmerman did and had to resort to using it on a 17-year old kid because he was getting his a.ss beat by him.

You may be trolling but seriously that was somebody's kid that Zimmerman shot.
 5 years ago '05        #68
dmunson318 
space
space
We live in a world where it's cool to take up for adults who k!ll children. It's one thing to discipline but another to k!ll a child. If he could wrestle a 17 yr old to the ground he had no business going after him in the first place. Bastard had murdering someone to look like a hero on his mind for a long time. If the kid happened to be white no one would be easy about this what so ever. There would be no exposures of his bongs in his bed room or his 12 gauge papa bought him for his 13 b day. Keep showing your faces though we need people like u all to keep coming so we know how to keep playing the game.
 5 years ago '05        #69
dmunson318 
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Gramz not trolling at all someones kid get shot in philly chi town camden everyday but no 2 fu*ks are givin....

At the end of the day be real do you think zimm attacked martin lol... Or asked him what he was doing in the area? From what the black people in the community have said i tend to believe zimm just asked him and like a punk he prolly got smart and did some stupid sh*t white black rican asian these kids today are all punks!!!
He was given orders not to approach him he deserves everything he gets from that point on. Kids are punks I agree but what I don't agree with is adults who can't handle situations like adults even when told to stay your f*ggot a.ss put. As big as Zimmerman was you can't make me believe a 158 pd 17 yr was man handling him.
 5 years ago '12        #70
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Gramz not trolling at all someones kid get shot in philly chi town camden everyday but no 2 fu*ks are givin....

At the end of the day be real do you think zimm attacked martin lol... Or asked him what he was doing in the area? From what the black people in the community have said i tend to believe zimm just asked him and like a punk he prolly got smart and did some stupid sh*t white black rican asian these kids today are all punks!!!
They may act like punks but at the end of the day they're just kids.

I do believe Zimmerman could have avoided this tragedy by doing what the authorities asked him to do in the first place. I have no problem with him calling 911 and reporting somebody "suspicious" in his neighborhood, no problem at all with that. He should have went home after that though.
 5 years ago '05        #71
dmunson318 
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
Well if the kid had been white 2 fu*ks wouldnt of been giving rican on white crime dont sell newspapers ... Black on white crime dont sell newspapers black on black crim dont sell newspapers .... I can tell you what does sell newspapers and gets every racist fu*k like sharpton and jesse out and that is well "supposed white on black crime" which happens so rarely its pathetic if they put this much energy into chi town maybe they could get sh*t done but they dont give 2 fu*ks
This one here is simply about right and wrong no in between. It would be very wrong for the state of Florida to let Zimmerman walk based on a few pics and text messages. He k!lled a child in what sounded like cold blood based on the screams from the phone call so he needs to pay.
 5 years ago '08        #72
QMinati 
space
space
space
$468 | Props total: 41 41
The most interesting thing about this whole case is watching the racists expose themselves without realizing it. Thats the cool thing about racism, it's impossible to hide. It truly is a mental flaw, some racist people truly dont see it in themselves....

And you always see it on hip hop forums which is mind boggling... If i was in love with Indian Music, i could never be racist towards indians, if i loved Reggaeton, i could never hate Ricans, etc... sh*t is bugged out

Last edited by QMinati; 05-24-2013 at 01:48 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #73
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
The judge wont allow any of this in court, and he knows it. This is just a smear campaign for the jury.
 5 years ago '13        #74
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 Amen7 said:
Trayvon Martin wasnt exactly a Saint guys,he wanted to be a gangster and this should be a lesson to all these young n*ggaz that wanna be gangsters today.Take notes this is what happens to wanna be gangsters.
This ain't Lil JoJo bro...
 5 years ago '11        #75
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
sh*t has nothing to do with his death
 5 years ago '04        #76
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Thought that was my gun for a min I was like WTF I got a big dumbass trigger lock on mine
 5 years ago '07        #77
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

get ready for the riots yall.. cause zimmerman about to walk
trevon's family got a one million dollar sttelement if i recall. i bet that money is making the martin family not trip as hard about the murder. they still mad though.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 05-24-2013 at 03:06 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #78
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
it goes both ways, zimmersmans previous offences and family relations get brought up, so why not trayvons history? That's how lawyers and courts work, you're trying to persuade the judge/jury onto your side
 05-24-2013, 05:31 AM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QMinati said:
The most interesting thing about this whole case is watching the racists expose themselves without realizing it. Thats the cool thing about racism, it's impossible to hide. It truly is a mental flaw, some racist people truly dont see it in themselves....

And you always see it on hip hop forums which is mind boggling... If i was in love with Indian Music, i could never be racist towards indians, if i loved Reggaeton, i could never hate Ricans, etc... sh*t is bugged out
It's not really, when you think about it. Who more into that Hip Hop sh*t more than anyone?

"Everybody wanna be a n*gga,
But nobody wanna be a n*gga."
-Paul Mooney

But I feel you though. When I first joined this site I was just fuhking with the Jukebox. But then I overstepped my boundaries lol. I fuhked up.
"So THIS is where they go?!"
 5 years ago '04        #80
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
the comments on here are just insane. the rationale of some of you cats are just retarded. the man seen a 'suspicious' person and called the cops. the cops TOLD THIS MAN to stay his a.ss put until the cops come. he didn't. he started following this man/boy/kid/tall a.ss dude and, based on what i heard on the tape, c*cked his hammer as he's walking up on dude.

he didn't see any cell phone video. no text messages. just a tall a.ss kid with a hoodie on and 'he suspected', with all of his professional top flight security experience, something was possibly about to happen. we'll just ignore ALL OF THE RACISM that this mindset is emanating for the moment.

HE WAS TOLD TO STAY IN THE CAR, HE DIDN'T. He ran up on some kid, who has some thug aspirations but who the fu*k cares about potential????? he might have done some fu*ked up sh*t before however on this night he was walking home, minding his business, was unarmed and had some skittles and something to drink on home. and now he's dead because this top flight security agent thought he was about to stop some sh*t and he didn't.

all the character a.ssassination in the world SHOULD NOT perturb the actual facts in this case for a fu*king nanosecond. on this particular night, he was an unarmed teenager who wasn't doing sh*t but walking home, got ran up on, HE WANTED TO BE LEFT THE fu*k ALONE BUT GOT CONFRONTED AND THOUGHT HE HAD TO DEFEND HIMSELF, DID THAT AND THE f*ggot a.ss DUDE WAS GETTING HIS a.ss BEAT AND ENDED UP SHOOTING A KID BECAUSE HE COULDN'T MIND HIS fu*kING BUSINESS.

these are the facts of that day. what happened before this day is completely irrelevant and i pray that it does not taint the obvious in this case. he k!lled an unarmed teenager that night speculating some sh*t and was wrong and he deserves some sort of punishment. that people are standing up for this clown is just a sad state of affairs in this country.

he k!lled a kid because he wasn't properly minding his fu*king business and got his head bashed in for it before hand. he's guilty of murder to me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago