May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
walker2781 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 4 4
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i think some of yall just refuse to look at the situation from an unbiased point of view...

This has everything to do with the case... because zimmermans whole position is it was self defense. Meaning trayvon initiated the confrontation.

So when they show the jury texts of him sayin sh*t like "Im a gangsta" and "boy dont get one planted in ya chest" it shows his violent side... and in their mind they might believe that he could've attacked zimmerman first... which is really what its goin to boil down to.

They playin dirty...
Zimmerman was told not to peruse by the fu*king cops, he was not supposed to get involved. No mater what u d!ck riding Zimmerman fu*ks say, he as wrong after took it appon himself to be a cowboy. Fat boy would be in the situation if he woulda stayed the fu*k back. All that gun and weed sh*t ain't worth a damn, cause he wouldn't have had to stand his ground if didn't follow home boy.
 5 years ago '07        #42
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U dont need weapons to k!ll. If me and u were f!ghting and i got ur brains spillin out, have the right to defend ur life even if k!llin me is the last resort. Zim saw suspicion, reacted to it. U cant go f!ghting people who wanna talk to u. He shot an unarmed big for his age football player who was thrashin his a.ss. The laws of florida say u have the right to k!ll if ur life is n danger. Treyvon ignitiated the f!ght. Let mayweather roll on u wit punches, he dont gotta be armed to k!ll u. If he gotta die in order for u to live. Oh well. If and unarmed grown man is stranglin ur 3 month old, u gonna fall back just cuz hes unarmed? n*gga harm is harm. U got martial artists who can k!ll u with one finger.
im talking common sense i dont live in florida i dont know their laws. i dont care about the crazy scenarios u or any other person come up with. i just know that zimmerman isnt a police officer and was told to not follow this kid by 911 and didnt listen and now a young man is dead. if florida law says thats ok then so be it but it doesnt make it right.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 1563 1563
just wow............white america smh
 5 years ago '05        #44
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,856 | Props total: 30047 30047
but he didnt have a gun and weed on him when he got murdered

this is a white mans world tho
 5 years ago '12        #45
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
Whoever first instigated physical contact is in the wrong, unless there if an immediate threat to their person or another person. If martin attacked zimmerman first without provocation, then zimmerman was lawful in defending himself. However if martin felt threatened, possibly by an unknown man following him, he would be lawful in defending himself. Personally if I was getting my face repeatedly smashed and I had a gun, I would use it too. Then again, I would do everything in my power to not be in that situation, including not harassing people as they walk peacefully down the street.

Last edited by Mattaveli; 05-23-2013 at 11:45 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
A far cry from what the media originally tried to present us with..

[pic - click to view]

They tried to pull a fast one on n*ggas by showing us pics of Trayvon as a 12 year old (like they aint have no recent pics of him)

Why?

Because they knew a lot of this sh*t was gonna come to light sooner or later, so they tried to mind fu*k people early with those pictures..

There's people out there who STILL think or Trayvon as that 17 year who was built like a 12 old kid, instead of a full sized adult male..

The media is crazy for this whole thing
 5 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19830 19830
 Play4keepz32 said:
Looks like another Al Sharpton Railroad attempt is getting derailed..........is that racist piece of sh*t ever right about anything?

Kids parents and their attorneys look like fools after they tried to mislead America into thinking this thug was a little innocent child who was studying to be an astronaut.

Corrupt prosecutors thought they could force a plea by draining George Zimmermans defense fund and hiding evidence from the defense team...................instead the prosecution has wasted over 1 million tax payer dollars while those who saw the corruption continued to donate money to the defense fund.

Link to the defense fund:
lol @ this idiot. you have no idea wtf ur talking about.
 05-23-2013, 11:46 PM         #48
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry to say it, but he's gonna walk.

People bout to riot like i bi*ch.
 5 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5504 5504
 lo life dun said:
but he didnt have a gun and weed on him when he got murdered

this is a white mans world tho
White people love their guns and weed tho
 5 years ago '04        #50
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
Can't believe this bullsh*t... Complete smear campaign and there's a chance the Judge will allow it. The justice system is beyond messed up, and it's pathetic that there's even a chance that this fu*k gets off because a teen's cell phone records shows some sarcastic "gangsta" jokes and some miscellaneous photos.

Zimmerman shot and k!lled an unarmed teen after being told not to pursue him by authorities. All this extra sh*t is pretty much irrelevant.

But hey, what do I know, I'm from a city where the mayor smokes crack..
 5 years ago '04        #51
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 GrindPOWER$ said:
If Zimmerman walk that means a young black life is not worth nothing notice the kid lifestyle is not on trail.whats on trial here is a man who was just drunk on power and wanted to send a message to anyone of Trayvon pigment will not be allowed to commit any crime in his well protected gated community. Trayvon was f!ghting for his life and Zimmerman felt threatened even though the 911 operator told him don't follow Trayvon he still followed Trayvon ladies and gentle of boxden what we have was a murder because the person who was suppose to observe and report took it upon him self to be an aggressor to a kid who was just going home..murder by any other skin color is murder just the same..thank you.
Well thought out and written.

We dont live in post racial world and who ever said that is smoking. We seen with travon martin murdered, and LAPD offier chris dorner going. Race still matters and in the brains of most of the worlds minds a negro's life aint worth sh*t but to play with a ball, sell some rap, or goto college to be some average a.ss guy. This was a grown a.ss man that murdered a a black unarmed child sure with the hood gear his appearance looks criminal. It appears that perhaps Travon was misguided as most young black males who live in the inner city are. They see quick success in the 15 minutes they can spent becoming gangster then going to school that's just to prepare them for minimal wage job. Trick the youth into this lifestyle and culture to fill up the prison industrial complex. The elites get their Bentley, yachts, and mansions with dead black child sacrificed.
 5 years ago '12        #52
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 7733 7733
 ike! said:
Zimmerman shot and k!lled an unarmed teen after being told not to pursue him by authorities. All this extra sh*t is pretty much irrelevant.

The authorities told him to fall back and to not pursue the situation. He still did and now an innocent kid is dead. He's to blame for the whole tragedy.
 5 years ago '04        #53
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
bottom line. if somebody is walking down the street, just walking down the street. they have a right to walk down the fu*king street on the way to wherever the fu*k they are going. remember this is America. he wasn't peeping in windows, stalking bi*ches, or going door to door to see who was home. he was walking. police told Zimmerman not to do sh*t. I don't even see why the police would be called for someone walking down the street. if he walks because of this sh*t then fu*k us all, something is very wrong
 5 years ago '11        #54
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
When do the trail end?
 5 years ago '05        #55
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
 DJ Kay Slay said:
This doesn't even have anything to do with what happened that night, these f*ggots are trying so hard to destroy this man's character when he's been dead for a while now.

Oh wow, he smokes weed? Just like everyone fu*king else, oh wow he's holding a gun? Was Trayvon holding a gun that night? No, because Zimmerman was the one that fu*king shot him with his own gun, while Trayvon had skittles and an Arizona Tea and was walking home.

So how exactly does this mean sh*t to this case? If this is allowed and Zimmerman walks then riots will happen, fu*k that stupid sh*t.
With all that said, Zimmerman is going to walk.
 5 years ago '10        #56
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
The conservative media is gonna have a field day with this (if they already havent)

Especially that "I'm a gangsta" line..

That's been their theory this whole time. They BEEN saying that Trayvon was probably one of those black teenagers going though his rebellious "Im a gangster" phase.

and that because of that, its plausible that he could have initiated the altercation..

Sucks when Conservative talk radio is right
 5 years ago '12        #57
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
What kind of 28-year old man needs to shoot a 17-year old kid anyways? The kid was 5 feet 11 inches and 158 pounds. That's small as fu*k. George Zimmerman is a chump, straight up.

If you can't apprehend a kid that size or have no martial arts background you probably shouldn't even be a neighborhood watch coordinator in the first place.
 5 years ago '12        #58
Gramz 516 heat pts516
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
The conservative media is gonna have a field day with this (if they already havent)

Especially that "I'm a gangsta" line..

That's been their theory this whole time. They BEEN saying that Trayvon was probably one of those black teenagers going though his rebellious "Im a gangster" phase.

and that because of that, its plausible that he could have initiated the altercation..

Sucks when Conservative talk radio is right
If Trayvon was a real gangsta, he would have had a strap on him. He was just a kid walking to the store to get some candy and tea.

There was multiple situations in the past where George Zimmerman had called the police looking to stop people and frisk them. Who in the fu*k is he to be stopping anybody anyways?

At the end of the day, a 28-year old man shot and k!lled an unarmed 17-year old kid who weighed 158 pounds.
 5 years ago '10        #59
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Grimey Gramz said:
If Trayvon was a real gangsta, he would have had a strap on him. He was just a kid walking to the store to get some candy and tea.

There was multiple situations in the past where George Zimmerman had called the police looking to stop people and frisk them. Who in the fu*k is he to be stopping anybody anyways?

At the end of the day, a 28-year old man shot and k!lled an unarmed 17-year old kid who weighed 158 pounds.
Hey. I feel you..

Just know Zimmerman is gonna walk.. Easily too..

Between the fact that they found Marijuana in his system and these new pieces of "evidence", thats all they need to put doubt in the mind of the white jurors who are already scared of "this kind" of black people by nature anyway..

It is what it is..
 5 years ago '05        #60
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 RyDezzy said:
Isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Everythings gotta be race with YOU PEOPLE and when I say that it means ignorant people who think there owed something and always gonna play victims
Lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy