May 23 - George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvon’s Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
wow..so a pic of you holding what seems to be an unloaded gun and a pic of a pot plant means you a threat and menace to society now??
 5 years ago '12        #22
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
oh boy
 5 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Hopefully they delay this case until Winter. I'm trying to get an Xbox One for free when they riot
 5 years ago '04        #24
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
did GZ text or fone convos get released?
 5 years ago '07        #25
RyDezzy 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 9 9
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

Isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Everythings gotta be race with YOU PEOPLE and when I say that it means ignorant people who think there owed something and always gonna play victims
 5 years ago '12        #26
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 DJ Kay Slay said:
This doesn't even have anything to do with what happened that night, these f*ggots are trying so hard to destroy this man's character when he's been dead for a while now.

Oh wow, he smokes weed? Just like everyone fu*king else, oh wow he's holding a gun? Was Trayvon holding a gun that night? No, because Zimmerman was the one that fu*king shot him with his own gun, while Trayvon had skittles and an Arizona Tea and was walking home.

So how exactly does this mean sh*t to this case? If this is allowed and Zimmerman walks then riots will happen, fu*k that stupid sh*t.
n*gga u kno how many people get it from sh*t like this?? Its showing what kinda illlegal person trayvon was. Y u think them fu*kas only used pics of him when he was 10? To show innocence. They didnt show how big he really was so it made it seem like zimmerman harmed a little baby. Zimmerman saw somethin suspicious and did wat yall would want any citizen to do. Yall dont kno who did what. Yall keep sayin the tea and skittles, as if he was using them as weapons. Gimme a tea and skittles...... I can have a 45 on my waist, walking home from doin some illegal sh*t. So thats canceled out. And u say zim shot him? What if it was zims gun; they said martin was bashin his head, that ignited the sh*t. Now zim has the right to defend himself. If zim was gettin beat and pulled the gun out and treyvon wanna scream help cuz hes tryna take the gun away now and sees the situation is life or death...whos fault is that? Walking behind someone to talk to them isnt a crime. Can i hit a teacher for walking behind me to question me?? No. If u see me walkin round ur car lookin suspicious, r u gonna wait til the crime is committed? Or r u gonna prevent it? He saw suspicion and went operation seek and sease.
 5 years ago '07        #27
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
he shot a unarmed kid and k!lled him......what is so hard to understand? im not black and i dont give a fu*k what race zimmerman is but that dude fu*ked up. whats the problem? u cant go around k!lling unarmed kids even if their wanna be thugs.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,383 | Props total: 1058 1058
 RyDezzy said:
Isn't Zimmerman Hispanic? Everythings gotta be race with YOU PEOPLE and when I say that it means ignorant people who think there owed something and always gonna play victims
Because it is a race issue, this would not be the case he was told to stay in position not confront the guy. If a cat rolled up on me I would like who are you whats up, you neighborhood watch not a cop. Regardless of his appearance and all, i bet most cats on boxden would be slumped into this category that are white/black/etc. Regardless of what Trayvon was doing before that incident, Zimmerman sought out confrontation with a gun to a teenager and on the 911 tape mumbled a racial slur. It was premeditated, Hands down. If he walks, it would be a sad day for this government.
 5 years ago '04        #29
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1993 1993
Zimmerman bout to get off, they gonna find out the kid was on bath salt and tried to eat his brains.

HeckDaMonsta said:
he shot a unarmed kid and k!lled him......what is so hard to understand? im not black and i dont give a fu*k what race zimmerman is but that dude fu*ked up. whats the problem? u cant go around k!lling unarmed kids even if their wanna be thugs.
1. You have to look at the law of where it happen...

2. This sh*t happens everyday, last week a kid got shot and k!lled and all he had was 12 bucks on him

Last edited by D. Norman; 05-23-2013 at 11:07 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #30
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
The police told him not to follow him and he still ran up on him.. They just diggin' for sh*t but doing a damn good job at it!
 5 years ago '12        #31
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 omniscience said:
GTFOH!!...

Character a.ssasination at its finest.. Smear tactics by the defense because Zimmerman doesn't have a fu*kin wooden peg leg to stand on..

None of this sh*t will be admissible because..

1.) there's no proof that Trayvon is holding that gun..

2.) That picture of a marijuana plant means absolute sh*t..so what?!?.. the kid liked to smoke weed and get his high on.. Obama and Bush smoked pot...so has millions of others...

O'mara knows his client is fu*ked.. just wait until the forensics experts who reviewed and analyzed the 911 screams take the stand.. its a wrap from that point on..

I'm not even gonna waste my time blowing holes in this bullsh*t story.

Ya'll have fun with it..
nothing to do with it??? a.ssassination of character?? Its called bringin whats dark into the light. Y u think jobs wanna kno ur background? Ur background dont got sh*t to do wit the job right??? Why u gotta have a clean record to b an fbi agent?? What u did dont got sh*t to do with that career right??????? Right??????? Why u cant b a felon in order to buy a gun??? What does a past murder charge have to do wit me buyin a gun from the pawnshop?????? Yall mothafu*kas r stupid. Wouldnt u wanna kno if one of ur friends had a history of fu*kin his homeboys wife? Thats not character a.ssassination, that clearin the air. We now kno that treyvon isnt the angel nancy grace wanted him to be. What does he need with guns? Hes underage. Right????? Blacks only rally when another race k!lls us. But black on black is just a regular day smh
 05-23-2013, 11:11 PM         #32
5Ptz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this kid was a trouble maker. He popped off and got crazy with the wrong dude that night and got blasted for it. sh*t happens! All you black folk need to calm down
 5 years ago '12        #33
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:
U dont need weapons to k!ll. If me and u were f!ghting and i got ur brains spillin out, have the right to defend ur life even if k!llin me is the last resort. Zim saw suspicion, reacted to it. U cant go f!ghting people who wanna talk to u. He shot an unarmed big for his age football player who was thrashin his a.ss. The laws of florida say u have the right to k!ll if ur life is n danger. Treyvon ignitiated the f!ght. Let mayweather roll on u wit punches, he dont gotta be armed to k!ll u. If he gotta die in order for u to live. Oh well. If and unarmed grown man is stranglin ur 3 month old, u gonna fall back just cuz hes unarmed? n*gga harm is harm. U got martial artists who can k!ll u with one finger.
 5 years ago '12        #34
ezduzit 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 2421 2421
 RubbahBandMayn said:
He would've been found DEAD already if that was the case!
fixed
 5 years ago '09        #35
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
15 pages+.
 5 years ago '13        #36
Tiger Malt 
space
space
$12 | Props total: 0 0
what does any of this have to with what actually happened? the defense cant possibly be trying to justify his actions.
 5 years ago '06        #37
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
well that gun in the picture is not a .380 its a s&w sigma 9ve 9mm or 40. they can prove them wrong on that one. 2 they gotta prove its his moms and that it was him in the pic
 5 years ago '07        #38
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5863 5863
 RyDezzy said:
Shut your dumb a.ss up with that reverse racism BS!
 5 years ago '13        #39
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

2 Mexicans ?
 5 years ago '11        #40
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
If Zimmerman walk that means a young black life is not worth nothing notice the kid lifestyle is not on trail.whats on trial here is a man who was just drunk on power and wanted to send a message to anyone of Trayvon pigment will not be allowed to commit any crime in his well protected gated community. Trayvon was f!ghting for his life and Zimmerman felt threatened even though the 911 operator told him don't follow Trayvon he still followed Trayvon ladies and gentle of boxden what we have was a murder because the person who was suppose to observe and report took it upon him self to be an aggressor to a kid who was just going home..murder by any other skin color is murder just the same..thank you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy