May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
13699 pageviews
216 comments

Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,202 | Props total: 19845 19845
May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed

George Zimmerman‘s lawyer Mark O’Mara appeared on Fox News this afternoon to champion new evidence his team plans to use in defense of his client’s innocence in the alleged 2012 murder of Florida teen Trayvon Martin. New photographs and text messages show a “three-dimensional image of Trayvon,” O’Mara said while describing the new evidence.

The first piece of evidence was a photograph extracted from Martin’s cell phone, showing a hand holding a gun. O’Mara wouldn’t say whether he believes that hand belongs to Martin, but that if the court decides to focus on the “broader” picture of both Zimmerman’s and the late teenager’s pasts, then it will become a relevant question.
“If Trayvon Martin’s propensity for violence becomes relevant, then I think the jury can consider the fact that he has several pictures of a gun,” O’Mara explained of why he might consider the photograph admissible in court.

O’Mara also revealed the images and text messages related to marijuana that were found on Martin’s phone:
Asked by Megyn Kelly how these could possibly become relevant in court, the defense attorney explained: “We know that there was pot in Trayvon Martin’s system the night of the event. One of the state’s experts has said that that level of THC in his system, while it may not be enough to get you arrested for DUI, could definitely have an impact and make you impaired.”

O’Mara also claimed that text messages found on Martin’s phone reveal that the deceased teenager “had involved himself in some street f!ghting.” The defense lawyer cautioned once more that these pieces of evidence will only become relevant if the court decides to consider “who Trayvon Martin was” rather than just the events that occurred within the moments before his death.

Asked by Kelly to a.ssess Zimmerman’s chances in court, O’Mara concluded: “He’s innocent. He acted in self defense from day one… He’s going to be acquitted.”

visit this link George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvon’s Pictures Of Gun And Weed | Mediaite

made sure to go to a friendly network with the evidence huh. image

Last edited by Ham Rove; 05-23-2013 at 04:00 PM..

216 comments for "May 23 - George Zimmermanís Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvonís Pictures Of Gun And Weed"

5 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
interested to see what the judge decides here because this doesnt really have anything to do with the confrontation that night. so its a matter of will the judge let him attack trayvon's character to gain favor in a decision as oppose to just focusing on the matters of that night

not sure how you can allow the picture with the gun seeing as though you cant be sure if thats him in the picture and not to mention he didnt have a gun that night

either way though the damage may be done, the pictures are out there now
 05-23-2013, 03:58 PM         #3
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This doesn't even have anything to do with what happened that night, these f*ggots are trying so hard to destroy this man's character when he's been dead for a while now.

Oh wow, he smokes weed? Just like everyone fu*king else, oh wow he's holding a gun? Was Trayvon holding a gun that night? No, because Zimmerman was the one that fu*king shot him with his own gun, while Trayvon had skittles and an Arizona Tea and was walking home.

So how exactly does this mean sh*t to this case? If this is allowed and Zimmerman walks then riots will happen, fu*k that stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #5
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Gang related
 5 years ago '06        #6
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
GTFOH!!...

Character a.ssasination at its finest.. Smear tactics by the defense because Zimmerman doesn't have a fu*kin wooden peg leg to stand on..

None of this sh*t will be admissible because..

1.) there's no proof that Trayvon is holding that gun..

2.) That picture of a marijuana plant means absolute sh*t..so what?!?.. the kid liked to smoke weed and get his high on.. Obama and Bush smoked pot...so has millions of others...

O'mara knows his client is fu*ked.. just wait until the forensics experts who reviewed and analyzed the 911 screams take the stand.. its a wrap from that point on..

I'm not even gonna waste my time blowing holes in this bullsh*t story.

Ya'll have fun with it..
 05-23-2013, 04:01 PM         #7
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this dude walks, those riots are gonna be nasty.
 5 years ago '04        #8
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 omniscience said:
GTFOH!!...

Character a.ssasination at its finest.. Smear tactics by the defense because Zimmerman doesn't have a fu*kin wooden peg leg to stand on..

None of this sh*t will be admissible because..

1.) there's no proof that Trayvon is holding that gun..

2.) That picture of a marijuana plant means absolute sh*t..so what?!?.. the kid liked to smoke weed and get his high on.. Obama and Bush smoked pot...so has millions of others...

O'mara knows his client is fu*ked.. just wait until the forensics experts who reviewed and analyzed the 911 screams take the stand.. its a wrap from that point on..

I'm not even gonna waste my time blowing holes in this bullsh*t story.

Ya'll have fun with it..
Photo forensics can prove that's him or not if they choose to take it to that level
 5 years ago '07        #9
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510 OP
space
space
$55,202 | Props total: 19845 19845
I think those texts may prove it was him, saying his mom bought the gun etc. but he said its .380 and i cant tell u what kinda gun that is in the pic. but regardless of that, he was armed that night with candy and a soft drink. The only with a gun was zimmerman, the only one with a history of violence was zimmerman. (domestic sh*t)
 5 years ago '11        #10
Sin 1258 heat pts1258
space
space
$18,360 | Props total: 39101 39101
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #11
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 killadre said:
Photo forensics can prove that's him or not if they choose to take it to that level

Doesn't even matter at this point playa..It's obvious what GZ's legal team is trying to do and that is taint the jury pool with irrelevant info that has nothing to do with the events of Feb 27, 2012...

it's actually quite pitiful whaty are doing.. They could be opening up Pandora's box with this sh*t..If the Judge finds this info admissible and allows Trayvon's character to be brought up during trial..then guess what?!?!...The State will be able to do the same with Zimmerman, at which point the floodgates will open..

Again, pure smear tactics to put sh*t out there that will effect jury selection and buy the defense more time for expert witnesses who they have yet to produce..meanwhile the State has a sh*tload...

Zimmerman is going away for life...
 5 years ago '11        #12
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Like he's the only young dude with a gun and smoking weed
 05-23-2013, 04:32 PM         #13
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This fat fu*k finna walk , glad Im leaving the area, I aint bout that riot life.
 5 years ago '07        #14
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5863 5863
 sincerethought said:
i wonder would this have been as big if this was the case

[pic - click to view]

He would've been found GUILTY already if that was the case!
 5 years ago '05        #15
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
wtf does this have to do with the murder?
 5 years ago '08        #16
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
i think some of yall just refuse to look at the situation from an unbiased point of view...

This has everything to do with the case... because zimmermans whole position is it was self defense. Meaning trayvon initiated the confrontation.

So when they show the jury texts of him sayin sh*t like "Im a gangsta" and "boy dont get one planted in ya chest" it shows his violent side... and in their mind they might believe that he could've attacked zimmerman first... which is really what its goin to boil down to.

They playin dirty...
u could tell n*gga was being sarcastic, who the hell even talks like that
 5 years ago '08        #17
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5514 5514
It's dirty but it is what it is. To be fair they did blow up Zimmerman's past too.

Neither should matter.
 5 years ago '09        #18
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Case is simple. If Zimmerman doesn't instigate things then the kid is alive and Zimmerman isn't living his life in hiding. But, the overzealous, wannabe hero/bully just couldn't resist fu*king with a young kid just for the hell of it.

People have been taught to mind their fu*king business forever. He should pay for not minding his.
 05-23-2013, 10:32 PM         #19
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Play4keepz32 said:
Smash and Grab sale coming soon to a Martin Luther King blvd near you!!!!!

***This riot is being brought to you courtesy of Florida state prosecutor Angela Corey and Bernie DeLaRionda and sponsored with the tax dollars of the hard working citizens of Florida.
Florida isn't LA.

And Rosewood did happen in that state. You're so short sighted you think you have it all figured out.

Think there isn't a dude with 2 strikes that's gonna be looking for that clown just to say he was the dude that k!lled him????

ANd I am still waiting on a Zimmerman type to pull that sh*t with me.
 5 years ago '05        #20
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Case is simple. If Zimmerman doesn't instigate things then the kid is alive and Zimmerman isn't living his life in hiding. But, the overzealous, wannabe hero/bully just couldn't resist fu*king with a young kid just for the hell of it.

People have been taught to mind their fu*king business forever. He should pay for not minding his.
So you an expert on this case too?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago