Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2013, 01:48 PM         #61
i am the best 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
yeaaaaaaaaa that's what it is
take da h8in goggles off nega
 5 years ago '09        #62
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Regular season warrior CP3 wins again.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,840 | Props total: 30022 30022
 Tha Problum said:
this is a joke, and it's one of many reasons why kobe's accolades are tarnished
n*gga shut the fu*k up. u mad whack with your non stop hating on players

lame a.ss n*gga was even hating on steph curry. ur mad at anyone thats not a celltic

5 years ago '10        #64
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9899 9899
smh @ these confused 49ers fans..........

& i knew this Jeff Green avi a.ss n*gga would be in the thread hating on KOBE

that mufu*ka need a hobby or some pus*y
 05-23-2013, 02:04 PM         #65
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

ruffled some feathers I see
 05-23-2013, 02:05 PM         #66
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga mad Rondo ACL done, and they breaking up that sh*t hole of a team.
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Tha Problum said:

ruffled some feathers I see
ur just a hater. if ur team was actually good u wouldn't have time to hate the way u do

one championship since the 80's.

celtics lost
 05-23-2013, 02:10 PM         #68
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
ur just a hater. if ur team was actually good u wouldn't have time to hate the way u do

celtics lost
and that's a FACT!!!
 5 years ago '05        #69
space
space
all the celtics do is sign drug addicts and sloppy seconds. paul pierce was the best thing to happen to that miserable a.ss squad.
 05-23-2013, 02:17 PM         #70
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:

celtics lost
I'm a hater because I call it like I see it? Westbrook is better than kobe in 2013, why are you taking it so hard? If my team was any good I wouldn't have the time to discuss sports with other sports fans? My team split the series with your team, and is sitting at the same seed with our best player out. & Yes, one championship since the 80s, because our two best players died. & Yet... Still got more rings than the lakers. Interesting

Definitely ruffled some feathers
 5 years ago '12        #71
StickyTubeSocks 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 708 708
 Tha Problum said:
this is a joke, and it's one of many reasons why kobe's accolades are tarnished

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #72
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
 Tha Problum said:
I'm a hater because I call it like I see it? Westbrook is better than kobe in 2013, why are you taking it so hard? If my team was any good I wouldn't have the time to discuss sports with other sports fans? My team split the series with your team, and is sitting at the same seed with our best player out. & Yes, one championship since the 80s, because our two best players died. & Yet... Still got more rings than the lakers. Interesting

Definitely ruffled some feathers
i fux with u on the boxing threads cause you know your sh*t but u sniffing fumes if u think Kobe aint 1st team. This n*gga Bean had a legendary season this year. Our team was hurt, old, injured, and mentally shot this season, he still carried us and made sure we made the playoffs. If he didnt get injured we still would be playing.
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 lefthookright said:
i fux with u on the boxing threads cause you know your sh*t but u sniffing fumes if u think Kobe aint 1st team. This n*gga Bean had a legendary season this year. Our team was hurt, old, injured, and mentally shot this season, he still carried us and made sure we made the playoffs. If he didnt get injured we still would be playing.
exactly....thats like me sitting here saying the celtics run in 2010 wasn't impressive even tho they loss in 7

cant take n*ggas hating just for the sake of hating
 05-23-2013, 02:27 PM         #74
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
Even with kobe, you really think y'all would have took out the spurs and be in the conference finals? Come on man, Kobe had a nice season, worthy of 2nd or 3rd all nba, no player on the 1st team has less than 56 wins, despite injuries and was a defensive liability. But really? Conference finals and 1st team? I can't ride with that one.
 5 years ago '10        #75
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 lefthookright said:
I get all what you are saying but the Lakers built their team like that so i can shed a tear for them n*ggas. Kobe had a great season but you cant use all that ammo and turn the gun on Westbrook cause he had just as great a season and he had more a.ssist and his lead his team to the number 1 seed in the West with Kobe team was f!ghting for the 8th spot. Now you can say he had KD but kobe had Dwight what different does it make these are individual awards and as an individual how could kobe missing atleast 10 games be better stat wise for last season only than Westbrook. I dont get how Chris Paul was this virtual lock either.
 05-23-2013, 02:35 PM         #76
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 82Koo said:
I get all what you are saying but the Lakers built their team like that so i can shed a tear for them n*ggas. Kobe had a great season but you cant use all that ammo and turn the gun on Westbrook cause he had just as great a season and he had more a.ssist and his lead his team to the number 1 seed in the West with Kobe team was f!ghting for the 8th spot. Now you can say he had KD but kobe had Dwight what different does it make these are individual awards and as an individual how could kobe missing atleast 10 games be better stat wise for last season only than Westbrook. I dont get how Chris Paul was this virtual lock either.
Chris Paul with that 1st Team ETHER!!!
Blake Griffin with that 2nd Team ETHER!!!

Where is Kevin Love??? Has anyone seen Kevin Love???

5 years ago '12        #77
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 2753 2753
Ha!! the Ginger made Second Team nice
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #78
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
 King856 said:
they looked like a 7 seed with and without him. are you an idiot?
thread
 5 years ago '13        #79
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
Melo lost
 5 years ago '06        #80
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
 Tha Problum said:
Westbrook easily is better than kobe and played all 82 games.

Harden wasn't the greatest, but achieved the same level of success with far less talent around him.
fu*k outta here, Kobe woulda played thru his sissy injury and then have surgery after playoffs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy