All-NBA First Team Announced: CP3, Kobe, Duncan, KD, and Bron

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
Noah should have been on the 2nd or 3rd team
 5 years ago '04        #22
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 Tha Problum said:
It's guards, and forwards. Not PG, SG, SF, etc. Keep up folks. & do the stats show that kobe didn't play for an entire half of the court? Westbrook is a two play player.
that's arguable imo, and no they don't show that, seeing as how Kobe and Russ are pretty much equal in every basic defensive stats, my main thing is, if you want to say Russ was better this year, cool, you can make an argument for that , I guess, but "easily" better ????? No.
 5 years ago '05        #23
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Tha Problum said:
It's guards, and forwards. Not PG, SG, SF, etc. Keep up folks. & do the stats show that kobe didn't play for an entire half of the court? Westbrook is a two play player.
Westbrook doesn't carry his teams offense

Stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself. Also overrating Westbrooks impact on defense.
 5 years ago '10        #24
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 277 277
 Bea5T said:
Westbrook doesn't carry his teams offense

Stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself. Also overrating Westbrooks impact on defense.
Maybe you didnt see the Thunder in the playoffs without him??????????? Westbrook got robbed point blank!
 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM         #25
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
that's arguable imo, and no they don't show that, seeing as how Kobe and Russ are pretty much equal in basic defensive stats, my main thing is, if you want to say Russ was better this year, cool, you can make an argument for that , I guess, but "easily" better ????? No.
The God Lowe knows all.

You can take away the term easily if you'd like, but 1st team honors with an 8th seed record when guys like westbrook are sitting out there just seems curious to me. Personally I don't care about a lot of these awards but, I'd love to see anyone really try to refute kobe being better and more successful than westbrook this year
 5 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
The God Lowe knows all.

You can take away the term easily if you'd like, but 1st team honors with an 8th seed record when guys like westbrook are sitting out there just seems curious to me. Personally I don't care about a lot of these awards but, I'd love to see anyone really try to refute kobe being better and more successful than westbrook this year

The God Lowe
 5 years ago '05        #27
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 82Koo said:
Maybe you didnt see the Thunder in the playoffs without him??????????? Westbrook got robbed point blank!
did you see the lakers without Kobe?
 05-23-2013, 12:35 PM         #28
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:

The God Lowe
The Lakers are winning with offense, as has been the case all season. They’re eighth in the league in points per possession, and they’ve been more effective in those last six games — a tiny sample size in which they’ve faced a mediocre slate of teams. Bryant has been the most important part of that strong season-long offense, but he’s also played a role in L.A.’s struggles on the other end. The bad news for L.A. is that Bryant’s irresponsible defense, toned down last night, has been just one of many ingredients in the mix that has produced a below-average overall team defense.

Taken from your article

Dude didnt even play the whole season but got more shots than anyone in the league.

An 8th seed record with a 3rd teamer on your roster like howard, who led the league in boards in his sleep, chill. Kobe coulda got 2nd team this year, maybe 3rd. It's just one year calm down stanley.

Bea5T said:
did you see the lakers without Kobe?
They were just as bad

Last edited by Tha Problum; 05-23-2013 at 12:38 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #29
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
how does CP3 keep getting these all NBA first team and first team defense awards? Parker and Westbrook both had better seasons than him.
 5 years ago '07        #30
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,665 | Props total: 70245 70245
scoring champ 2nd team

Wait hold up, how the fu*k did wade get a spot over steph curry sympathy vote huh

fu*k outta here. Flabby a.ss n*gga didnt play better than steph all year

yea kobe won
 5 years ago '12        #31
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,134 | Props total: 15812 15812
27/6/6 at age 34... 17 years in

That's My Shooting Gawd

Last edited by CosbySweater; 05-23-2013 at 12:55 PM..
 05-23-2013, 12:39 PM         #32
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
this is a joke, and it's one of many reasons why kobe's accolades are tarnished
Where's Rondo???
 5 years ago '05        #33
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
The Lakers are winning with offense, as has been the case all season. They’re eighth in the league in points per possession, and they’ve been more effective in those last six games — a tiny sample size in which they’ve faced a mediocre slate of teams. Bryant has been the most important part of that strong season-long offense, but he’s also played a role in L.A.’s struggles on the other end. The bad news for L.A. is that Bryant’s irresponsible defense, toned down last night, has been just one of many ingredients in the mix that has produced a below-average overall team defense.

Taken from your article

Dude didnt even play the whole season but got more shots than anyone in the league.

An 8th seed record with a 3rd teamer on your roster like howard, who led the league in boards in his sleep, chill.
Howard wasn't healthy most of the season. Nash was in and out of the Lineup along with Gasol and Blake. This team still remained a top 10 offense. Dantoni ran Kobe into the ground, how was he suppose to D up in that scheme? Kobe still took on the other teams best play when it came down to it in the 4th.
 5 years ago '11        #34
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
Stephen curry got robbed. Ain't no way wade had a better year then him
 5 years ago '04        #35
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
are people seriously questioning 27.3/5.6/6.0?
 05-23-2013, 12:43 PM         #36
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again Kobe shows his greatness. LeBron stans thought he was separating himself from Kobe, but no matter how fast he runs, the Mamba still right there.

Will be first team all NBA next year too!!!

5 years ago '04        #37
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 5196 5196
 Tha Problum said:
The God Lowe knows all.

I'm willing to admit Kobe is not the defensive player he once was, but it's not like Russ is the best defender either.
 5 years ago '05        #38
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10716 10716
Wade over Curry

Kobe Over Westbrook..

NBA is a joke...
 5 years ago '06        #39
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
woooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

kobe over westbrook?

kobe over parker who was 2nd in mvp running until the last month fo the season

exactly why these awards have become a joke

kobe and harden had damn near identical season....one is on the 3rd team and one is on the 1st
 5 years ago '05        #40
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
Harden 3rd team. Hell outta here!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy