Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #101
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
I read the comments in here and got mad. The mindset of some people are off the fiuckin hook. Gives you a idea of why black folks is down bad
 5 years ago '12        #102
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 The Fifth KD said:
His background aint got sh*t to do with whether he wanted to thug or not.

Cuz real talk? Bout 90% of all n*ggas I knew in the streets never struggled a day in their lives. sh*t most of em were spoiled, entitled n*ggas who stayed fresh, had cars before everyone else, new consoles all that sh*t....

hell the very fact that they were spoiled is why ALOT of n*ggas turn to the streets. Cant nobody tell them anything and they get used to a certain standard of living that they fell they "deserve".

lol, bruh. if that was true, then your average middle class area would have similar crime rates to poor, impoverished areas.

Most REAL street dudes turn to it because of their environment growing up. Them n*ggas you talkin about not street dudes, those are DUMB dudes. Why the fu*k would someone turn to the streets when you dont have to and you have a loving family w/ a decent imcome to support you. help you through college, etc, that's going in the wrong direction. The goal is to get out the streets, not run to it when you already out smh.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 05-24-2013 at 06:07 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #103
space
space
Damn....I'm glad I logged on boxden, learn so much on here. I was wondering why places like Detroit have such high crime rates, dropouts, etc.. It's because most of them are raised in such well off communities, grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth......but they turned to the streets because then nobody could tell them how to live their lives like their big, meany, strict parents. It had NOTHING to do with them actually growing up in slums.

lol fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '10        #104
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 05-24-2013, 06:02 AM         #105
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a thread..
 5 years ago '12        #106
space
space
@that albany state n*gga

bruh, we not gonna get on how them n*ggas down there told yall that yall was gonna have wale and joseline from love and hip hop atl for homecoming and both of them was no shows and dissed yall school

[pic - click to view]

Joseline: “Get mad at promoter u don’t run sh*t here. I do walk trus I don’t walk on no field sorry. I’m taking my a** to sleep I run my own show. I ain’t walking no grass at no game,” said Hernandez. “My job is done with what I say I’m doing on my contract. B***h I’m not coming to Albany to go to no game. I don’t play football that ain’t my Job. Albany sorry wont b coming.”

5 years ago '12        #107
space
space
My n*gga knows FVSU k!lled Albany when all them n*ggas aint show up for yall homecoming lol.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #108
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
dammmnnn
 05-24-2013, 07:22 AM         #109
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the whole idea of what is and what's not a gangster is all misconstrued. Bottom line is, don't jump in a game if you don't know how to play it. There are winners and losers, and obviously this guy took a loss.
 5 years ago '08        #110
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
Your parents and upbringing won't have any bearing on your actions if you don't want them to. If they did the concepts of disobedience and rebellion would be foreign to us. Its up to the child to apply what's being taught to them.

I know a guy who was a nerd a.ss n*gga and ended up getting into drugs and went to rehab and all that sh*t. I got family that rob and I know my uncle aint teach em that sh*t so you can only hope your kid is smart enough not to put themselves in bad situations.
 5 years ago '04        #111
CodyThaGod 
space
space
$347 | Props total: 74 74
I couldnt tell if the second dude in the video was actually rapping.

I was born in Augusta.. But the location has nothing to do with this. People pose everywhere. People try to impress their friends by being bad. It's a problem everywhere. Sucks for him & his family. I hope the truth of this story comes out and they find out what happened and why they were k!lled.
 5 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
Just like I figured...

Family and friends trying to cope after brother arrested in triple homicide

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- It's an unthinkable tragedy. A mother, father and son k!lled. Their bodies dumped in the woods and set on fire.

Thursday night, the news of who may be responsible has shocked the community all over again.

Investigators arrested 26 year old Ryan Jones, charging him with three counts of murder.

Jones is the son of Edna and Roosevelt Jones -- and the older brother to Russell Jones.

Firef!ghters found the three bodies Tuesday afternoon in the woods behind a subdivision in south Augusta.

Autopsy showed each victim had been shot at least once.

"It's unbelievable I wish it was a nightmare we were waking up from but unfortunately it's not," said a.ssociate Pastor Roy T. Myles. The Jones' had been members at his church for more than 40 years.

Roy and his brother Kerwin spent the afternoon with the Jones family.

"It was tough. It was really tough," said Kerwin, also an a.ssociate pastor. "I've been knowing this family all my life and you say to yourself this can't be happening. They were the model of a perfect family and how could this happen. It's mind blowing."

Thursday they sat with the family, talking about memories of their loved ones and praying.

"In the midst of trouble God is there," said Roy. "He gives you comfort, He gives you strength, He is there."

During their prayer the phone rang bringing news that's still hard to comprehend.

"It leaves me speechless to be honest with you," said Roy.

It was a call from the Sheriff's office, saying they'll be charging middle brother Ryan with the deaths of his mother, father and brother.

"During the prayer it was kinda touchy and everything but when that phone call came it was just you couldn't help but cry yourself," said Roy.

They say the crime itself was hard to believe, but they never expected this.

"Some things you can predict. This person may be a threat or whatever, [but] this just came way out of the blue," said Roy.

Neighbors and friends gathered by the Jones' home with candles, songs and lots of prayers Thursday night.

"They need prayer," said Kerwin. "They need as much prayer as possible because they're gonna have to deal with what their brother did and yet still loving him at the same time."

Ryan is a middle child of five. The pastors say they do plan to reach out to Ryan just to talk with him because this is someone they have known his entire life.

They say there are still a lot of unanswered questions, the biggest one being why, but they say they don't know if they will ever get those answers.

The church has set up a fund for the family. They say the family will be dealing with a lot of expenses now and they are asking for any help anyone can give.

It's called the Augusta Deliverance Memorial Fund. They are asking for checks or money orders to be sent to the church at 2028 Roosevelt Drive in Augusta.

the model of a perfect family.....

Willi263 said:
I'm from across the bridge, Beech Island SC, and I saw this all on the net yesterday. RiP to Him & His parents. Just had a homie who was robbed and k!lled while working at his barbershop by some young AUG cats last saturday....we gotta wake up and chill with the nonsense....If you ain't about that life, stop fronting like you are...and if you are about that life, you need to get wiser.....b/c its evident that the ending can be the same for both. SMH
Yeah I seen that homie. Smh The self hate my young brothers have is deplorable. Str8 wilding with no fu*ks given about their life, freedom, and the damage being done to their family. Augusta used to be a cool laid back city but that gang sh*t and the projects being tore down got Augusta all fu*ked up.

ALLEEK said:

Them freshmen hoes move into Moore Hall and get slaughtered by everyone from locals, out of towers, athletes and even teachers.

First month of school n*ggas be camped out around that bi*ch
Camped out?! Them freshman hoes bring the shark out a man. LOL

CodyThaGod said:
I couldnt tell if the second dude in the video was actually rapping.

I was born in Augusta.. But the location has nothing to do with this. People pose everywhere. People try to impress their friends by being bad. It's a problem everywhere. Sucks for him & his family. I hope the truth of this story comes out and they find out what happened and why they were k!lled.
The posing is bad there and they arrested the brother. Peep my post above.

Loxy Miracles said:
I read the comments in here and got mad. The mindset of some people are off the fiuckin hook. Gives you a idea of why black folks is down bad
sh*ts beyond tragic homie. SMH n*ggas wanna be about that life so bad to impress hoes and the streets when the streets will eat their a.ss alive, spit em out, and look for seconds. sh*ts extra real in the streets, real street n*gga get knocked off and squares still try to get in where they fit in the game like they can't get chopped up worse.

KleanKutt100 said:
Damn....I'm glad I logged on boxden, learn so much on here. I was wondering why places like Detroit have such high crime rates, dropouts, etc.. It's because most of them are raised in such well off communities, grew up with a silver spoon in their mouth......but they turned to the streets because then nobody could tell them how to live their lives like their big, meany, strict parents. It had NOTHING to do with them actually growing up in slums.

lol fu*k outta here
I never understood that sh*t either. Too many sheep and weak minded ppl watching too many movies and listening to thee fake a.ss rappers. Ppl don't ignore their upbringing to fit in somewhere they aint got no business; while its kids with no father present and their mothers either working two jobs to hold it down or in the streets. Yet ppl that were raised right try to go for bad, not giving a fu*k about shaming their family. I know we all fu*k up, we are imperfect beings. But faking the funk and posers acting like they about that life is a BIG reason why the murder rate and drug convictions are high. Whats wrong with being you and acting like you was raised to have some sense? fu*k that faking and posing.

I can picture them white folks just sitting back laughing at our ppl. Children from broken homes and stable homes alike filling up the graveyards and prisons.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-24-2013 at 09:37 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #113
space
space
Thats true@Trill

sh*t around these parts, Warner Robins is filled with "bloods" who are the kids of Airmen at the Air Force Base...or even some of the n*ggas on the Base, with a nice job, still tryna come off that way. Dont bother me though. What they dont realize is alotta females dont even go for that clown sh*t.....they just want someone with some sense. pus*y easy round FV and Warner Robins. Nothing but "Air Force Bloods" in WR and FVSU "bloods" that grew up in some middle class atl suburb before comin down here to go to school.
 5 years ago '09        #114
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 dblock187s said:
just cuz the n*gga came from a good background doesnt mean he didnt stray away and get into the streets it happens alot.... alot of rappers come from good homes college educated and all.... i think like one of jadas parents is a dr and the other is a teacher
not sure of occupations but jada actually said he not a thug n*gga he just liked to be fresh and have his own money
 5 years ago '10        #115
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
there is no justification for the street life...it all ends in death...u bring the reproach to ur family as well
 5 years ago '10        #116
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 KleanKutt100 said:
Thats true@Trill

sh*t around these parts, Warner Robins is filled with "bloods" who are the kids of Airmen at the Air Force Base...or even some of the n*ggas on the Base, with a nice job, still tryna come off that way. Dont bother me though. What they dont realize is alotta females dont even go for that clown sh*t.....they just want someone with some sense. pus*y easy round FV and Warner Robins. Nothing but "Air Force Bloods" in WR and FVSU "bloods" that grew up in some middle class atl suburb before comin down here to go to school.
Air Force Bloods?! I know sum real bloods that would love to violate that a.ss for false claiming.

Them boys wouldn't last an hour in Cali nor Memphis with that fu*k sh*t. It's all good flexxing
that gangsta/dope boy sh*t until them bullets and handcuffs hit that a.ss.

GUNITZCAPO said:
there is no justification for the street life...it all ends in death...u bring the reproach to ur family as well
Code of the street right there all day long. When you out here fu*king off and fu*k wit the wrong one, family are targets.

I almost got k!lled fu*king around in them streets (over a broad too smh) and seen a man die right infront of me, shot the fu*k up. Don't know why ppl wanna learn the hard way about these streets when they was NOT raised in that sh*t and the lessons are fatal. These movies and fake a.ss rappers are not to be imitated.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy