Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Mr Connoisseur said:

being poor and nignorant doesnt make you more of a thug than someone who comes from the middle class and isnt some dumb a.ss, mouth breather.
thats probably one of the dumbest things i've read on he...... ok its not but its really fu*king stupid.

serioulsy some peoples lack of logic is frustrating. i just want to slap the dumb a.ss right out of you.
n*gga use some common damn sense.

i.e. a n*gga from denver could be more gutta than a n*gga from detroit, but THE ODDS of that happening is unlikely. I never said anything was absolute, but merely going by the general standard and guess what? After finding out more about this incident.....the general rule, as usual, APPLIED.

Good boy, fake lyrics, good parents, etc.

If you're raised in the projects around people in ur fam thats gang bangin, slangin, jackin n*ggas then MORE THAN LIKELY you gonna know more about the streets than a n*gga raised out in a gated community that never got off the porch much. Sure, might not always be the case, but if you say generally thats not true then you'd be lying.
 5 years ago '12        #82
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
FVSU Football > Albany St. Football
 5 years ago '07        #83
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
check ya history bruh.....10 rings compared to yalls 3....see yall pus*y a.ss fu*k boys in columbus.....lol
 5 years ago '06        #84
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 93 93
Is everybody trying to be a rapper? So you middle class and you go hang out on the corner like a bum? that sh*t is backwards..
 5 years ago '08        #85
urztruely 
space
space
space
$310 | Props total: 18 18
n*ggas who really seen,done,been around etc some street sh*t kno that sh*t aint nothin to glorify or brag about real talk n*ggas in the hood tryna get out while muhfu*kas who dont kno no better are tryna fit in and keep it alive we as ppl in society gotta do better & teach better
 5 years ago '05        #86
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Suburb n*ggas want to be hood soooo bad.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 LOONATIK said:
lol and that white bi*ch is just tryna be something she's not. She wants to be rebellious so bad for whatever reason, instead of just enjoying what she has and who she is and capitalizing off that. I hate fu*ks like that, be grateful you were born into fu*king money quit chasing sh*t that you know nothing about Smh.
Really?? Explain how shes tryna b something shes not... Shes doing what she wants to do right? Yall dont understand that a person is gonna do what they wanna do and not do what they dont wanna do. No ones putting guns to heads. And if they were, that person STILL is gonna do what they want. If they do it, then they want to outta fear of getting shot. Right?? U kno how many people with everything a person could want still commit suicide? Who r u to say what should keep a person happy?? Do u smoke? Drink? Why aren u being grateful of the body u were given and ruining it with toxins like that?? Why arent u cherishing health instead of risking lung and liver diseases??? See how that works idiot?? People gon live their life however. Chasin what she dont kno about??? n*gga.....who the fu*k is you??
 5 years ago '12        #88
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 urztruely said:
n*ggas who really seen,done,been around etc some street sh*t kno that sh*t aint nothin to glorify or brag about real talk n*ggas in the hood tryna get out while muhfu*kas who dont kno no better are tryna fit in and keep it alive we as ppl in society gotta do better & teach better
What music artists do u support?
 5 years ago '07        #89
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol@ "n*ggas need to be themselves"

95% of these clowns in the streets aint even bein themselves..

Ion kno nohin about this dude nd he couldve been fake..

but just cause homeboy peoples was straight dont mean he was... i knew a couple dudes that had both parents and they was still thuggin... robbin/hustlin..same sh*t.

Yallb be actin like the streets is some exclusive club..
AMEN
 5 years ago '07        #90
space
space
space
 CMar22 said:
and you want to be rich like the white man
 5 years ago '07        #91
space
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
His background aint got sh*t to do with whether he wanted to thug or not.

Cuz real talk? Bout 90% of all n*ggas I knew in the streets never struggled a day in their lives. sh*t most of em were spoiled, entitled n*ggas who stayed fresh, had cars before everyone else, new consoles all that sh*t....

hell the very fact that they were spoiled is why ALOT of n*ggas turn to the streets. Cant nobody tell them anything and they get used to a certain standard of living that they fell they "deserve".

America isnt some third world country, only those in abject poverty are the only ones who "need" to turn to crime to survive. Rest of these n*ggas just aren't taught proper resource allocation and don't appreciate the value of dedication to a legit trade and education.

5 years ago '12        #92
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 CMar22 said:
No one wants to b hood anymore. That phase is gone. Look at how hood n*ggas dress now, they doin them, their own thing. No one is tryna get street cred anymore. Them days r dead. U either got or dont, keep it movin. Yall r toooooo funny on bx. Whats ur definition of hood anyway? Yall hate when people say blacks who got an education and livin respectable are tryna to b white, but yet u come out ur a.ss with ur comment?? Seriously. Ur stereotyping. I guess a white person who get giddy and yippy over some of dat dere chicken over yonder is tryna soooooo hard to b black right? The fu*k outta here.
 05-23-2013, 11:35 PM         #93
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alpo Martinez showed y'all wha fake thuggin was.
 5 years ago '12        #94
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5630 5630
 palogee said:
Alpo Martinez showed y'all wha fake thuggin was.
stop it
 5 years ago '09        #95
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Really?? Explain how shes tryna b something shes not... Shes doing what she wants to do right? Yall dont understand that a person is gonna do what they wanna do and not do what they dont wanna do. No ones putting guns to heads. And if they were, that person STILL is gonna do what they want. If they do it, then they want to outta fear of getting shot. Right?? U kno how many people with everything a person could want still commit suicide? Who r u to say what should keep a person happy?? Do u smoke? Drink? Why aren u being grateful of the body u were given and ruining it with toxins like that?? Why arent u cherishing health instead of risking lung and liver diseases??? See how that works idiot?? People gon live their life however. Chasin what she dont kno about??? n*gga.....who the fu*k is you??
Lol ok that's all gravy cuzin but AIN'T NO SUCH THINGS AS HALFWAY CROOKS!!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #96
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
And this cat who they say was an honor student, came from a good home, just haaaaad to rap, the streets just haaaaad a such a BIG hold on him smh. Stop it..
 5 years ago '09        #97
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
He musta had no other options huh..
 5 years ago '05        #98
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10704 10704
Yeah, I ain't got your average rapper story
Came up with both parents they was clappin for me
High school graduate college course dabbled with
Still not a enough to save a n*gga from the savages

Pusha said it best
 5 years ago '09        #99
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
Yeah, I ain't got your average rapper story
Came up with both parents they was clappin for me
High school graduate college course dabbled with
Still not a enough to save a n*gga from the savages

Pusha said it best
Werd Werd..
 5 years ago '06        #100
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
being gangster is synonymous to being cool in the black community now.. like even i say thats gangsta rather then saying that was cool
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy