Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Jae_Hood_354 said:
Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree

oh word Shaft
I would point out the few similarities but I aint, no need to bring all that up

RubbahBandMayn said:
n*ggas never venture outside of the A to know whasup with GA and make us look weak while they're here.

BTW RIP to this man and his parents
I swear they do the most folk lol

knAwle3ge said:
oh well...this is the consequences if you want to live in that type of lifestyle..

either go hard or go home(RIP)

looks like the dude didn't go hard enough, otherwise he would still be alive...

thats why it's better to be raised in that lifestyle so you will have better knowledge of the streets..

and RIP..
I feel you, but its possed to be his brother that did him in

ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i love the country bruh i got hella fam in manchester

o yea if u aint from ga then u wouldnt know too much about how it really is
Its just sumtin special about that country life fam, nothing like it. Country girls are the best

ReddBoss said:
same thing i heard, a cat i work with does some business with some a.ssociates of that other brother, he told me yesterday he was being questioned and held
I was looking for an update but they are real tightlipped about it. I ran across this tho'

BREAKING NEWS: Possible Shooting In Augusta

Posted: May 23, 2013 9:27 AM EDT
Updated: May 23, 2013 9:27 AM EDT
By Barclay Bishop, WJBF Reporter - email

Augusta, GA -
Richmond County dispatch has confirmed that investigators are on the scene of shooting where one person is reportedly injured.

It happened around 9:15am at 2031 2nd Avenue in downtown Augusta.

No word on any suspects at this time.

We have a crew on the scene. Stay tuned to WJBF News Channel 6 for the latest as more information is released.

this is today in downtown Augusta in the morning

It's not even June yet...

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-23-2013 at 11:25 AM..
 05-23-2013, 11:33 AM         #62
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #63
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
 Trilluminati GA said:
I would point out the few similarities but I aint, no need to bring all that up

I swear they do the most folk lol

I feel you, but its possed to be his brother that did him in

Its just sumtin special about that country life fam, nothing like it. Country girls are the best

I was looking for an update but they are real tightlipped about it. I ran across this tho'

BREAKING NEWS: Possible Shooting In Augusta

Posted: May 23, 2013 9:27 AM EDT
Updated: May 23, 2013 9:27 AM EDT
By Barclay Bishop, WJBF Reporter - email

Augusta, GA -
Richmond County dispatch has confirmed that investigators are on the scene of shooting where one person is reportedly injured.

It happened around 9:15am at 2031 2nd Avenue in downtown Augusta.

No word on any suspects at this time.

We have a crew on the scene. Stay tuned to WJBF News Channel 6 for the latest as more information is released.

this is today in downtown Augusta in the morning

It's not even June yet...
man folk out here wilding man,gonna be a long summer
 5 years ago '04        #64
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, cb4 gusto, didn't know til i was drunk tho
 5 years ago '07        #65
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
RIP to youngin....but fu*k FORT VALLEY........pus*y a.ss fu*k BOYS....DEM RAMS RUN DA SIAC.....
 5 years ago '06        #66
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 ALLEEK said:
Fort Valley GA? FVSU? n*gga I probably know you....lmao

Klean Kutt?...you cuttin hair out there in the 478 or no?
Fort Vallleeeeeyyyyyyyy FVSU alum...Moore Hall terrorista...
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 kuntree_swagger said:
RIP to youngin....but fu*k FORT VALLEY........pus*y a.ss fu*k BOYS....DEM RAMS RUN DA SIAC.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #68
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
People act like because your family sucessful that you are. Thats not how it works specially for most minorities. In the mind of a broke thug all gangsters must be broke or you don't know their struggle, in reality everyone got problems everyone needs somthing and anyone can and will k!ll or be k!lled. Quit acting like we all don't bleed in the same way.
 5 years ago '04        #69
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t crazy, because supposedly one of the suspects is a relative... if I'm not mistaken its his brother
 5 years ago '04        #70
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
Oh and dude was an honor student
 5 years ago '11        #71
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
So people really think that just cuz someone has a good job that they are good parents? Just cuz someone has money they are spending most of their time ensuring that their child is being properly nurtured and raised into a happy, healthy adult? Is that the a.ssumption we are making?

So, michael jacksons kids won't have any emotional/mental problems in the future cuz their pops had money. What about lil brittney spears? Or anyone being raised by these crooked a.ss bankers and drug dealing doctors?

If any of these children don't grow up to be successful in a mainstream view, does that mean they are fake? That they are rebelling against something?

Or does every fu*king person on this planet struggle to find his/her own way?

Last edited by Tony Franks; 05-23-2013 at 12:29 PM..
 05-23-2013, 12:33 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of people in GA living in nice decent homes, Parents doing decent, but the parents just might have a nice job and a mortgage and they can't pass sh*t down, they have to get out on their own and figure out how they are going to make a way.
 5 years ago '09        #73
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 2989 2989
I'm from across the bridge, Beech Island SC, and I saw this all on the net yesterday. RiP to Him & His parents. Just had a homie who was robbed and k!lled while working at his barbershop by some young AUG cats last saturday....we gotta wake up and chill with the nonsense....If you ain't about that life, stop fronting like you are...and if you are about that life, you need to get wiser.....b/c its evident that the ending can be the same for both. SMH
 5 years ago '05        #74
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,094 | Props total: 4229 4229
 KleanKutt100 said:
J-Money, huge difference still.

There's a difference between these 2 types of people

- A person raised in single parent home, mom was a dope fiend, they had to take care of themselves hustle here and there to get something to eat, and they had people all in the house smokin and wildin because they didnt know any better and the streets is all they knew

- A person who was raised with caring middle class parents, they KNOW better, but still choose to do wrong.

In other words......no matter if a middle class kid did the sh*t they claim or not, there is a difference between someone from the gutta who acts or does what they do because they had to and/or didnt know any better.....and some middle class clown who did it "to be cool" when they knew better
Too bad most n*ggas in the streets don't have a dope fiend parents... Lets be real and not go to the Tyler perry extremes
 5 years ago '12        #75
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17207 17207
 Mr. Future said:
Fort Vallleeeeeyyyyyyyy FVSU alum...Moore Hall terrorista...

Them freshmen hoes move into Moore Hall and get slaughtered by everyone from locals, out of towers, athletes and even teachers.

First month of school n*ggas be camped out around that bi*ch
 5 years ago '08        #76
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
His background aint got sh*t to do with whether he wanted to thug or not.

Cuz real talk? Bout 90% of all n*ggas I knew in the streets never struggled a day in their lives. sh*t most of em were spoiled, entitled n*ggas who stayed fresh, had cars before everyone else, new consoles all that sh*t....

hell the very fact that they were spoiled is why ALOT of n*ggas turn to the streets. Cant nobody tell them anything and they get used to a certain standard of living that they fell they "deserve".

America isnt some third world country, only those in abject poverty are the only ones who "need" to turn to crime to survive. Rest of these n*ggas just aren't taught proper resource allocation and don't appreciate the value of dedication to a legit trade and education.
 05-23-2013, 01:52 PM         #77
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This reminds me of a n*gga who got k!lled out here. His mama NEVER let him go without anything. I don't know if he needed college or was going, but at 17 he lived like a balling 30 year old. He used to come fu*k all the hoes, buy a n*gga whole loudpack, basically sh*tting on everybody. I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a cool dude, n*ggas couldn't handle jealousy. The last reason I heard he died was plain ol hate. n*gga felt like he didn't belong. I think it runs deeper than that, but I don't ask and don't care to hear.
 05-23-2013, 01:55 PM         #78
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Jae_Hood_354 said:
Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree

oh word Shaft
 5 years ago '05        #79
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 1046 1046
 KleanKutt100 said:
yea FVSU mane...nah but there is a klean kutt barbershop in macon lol
Hephzibah McBean road
 5 years ago '12        #80
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 840 840
 KleanKutt100 said:
didnt know dude like that.....seemed cool. I'm still not buying sophomore students going home on break to sleep in their families Hepzibah, Georgia (suburban Augusta) home with their comfortably living educated parents rapping about being "OGs" and sh*t.
 LOONATIK said:
My point exactly. Some n*ggas don't got a choice, while others had it all and still weren't grateful Smh.
And Ross is a CO.
Rapping is entertainment now, he might as well been playing a part for a movie once he started rappin.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy